Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ninja looting

Originally posted by Noer
    Luckily not.

Same goes for Sirakiin or whatever the name was. Funny that Bibiche and Sirakiin was great friends. ;>

Hehe, if you put Thuggg into that gang, it would be a show
    NT phone HOME!!

hehe and Nanostealth ;P

jesus, I am getting nightmares about that group of people tonight.
    ~Lone

We are a lot here that is going to laugh when she pulls a stunt on you.

Don't say you weren't warned.
    ~Lone

We are a lot here that is going to laugh when she pulls a stunt on you.

Don't say you weren't warned.
    Sadly but i am sure its gonna happen just like it happend to me today.

Well angel been quet a long time on my friend list he/she was reason why i stayed in this game but i kinda felt so good today typing
    /ignore angelicnova.

Alright i dont like to pull the dirt on people but when that person who i treat like friend even trying to defend, eventualy pulls a triger on me deserve it.

Lets go back 3 month ago when i first met angel.

She is cool person in TDC i liked to talk to her. I went to TDC becasue of her and first dispointment was when she teamed with claner to kill my team who were hunting at aces so her/his twink Male NT could get spot.
    To be honest i was fool to help Angel to do this. I knew he/she will do it and i helped it by attacking Angel just like she asked me. Well this been stone on me or long time and that why i am saying it here.

That day Angel was kicked from TDC well they took her back. (I am not making this up there were many people who knew about it). Anyway TDC loses its power many mebers quit and we hardly could make TDC only team to kill tarasque.

later i find her being clan on question why? I got reply "Omnis only Gank"

Hm strange later i find out that angel wasnt accpeted to The Council so she decided to go another powerful guild that can kill tarasque. Which was Ethernal Fury after a bit she said that EF didnt let her loot and they suck dont kill tarasue anymore and so on.

She/he left EF and tried to join Apocalipse heh didnt happen reputation of low lvls ganker....

I rmeber what angel said to me "I think i will quit this game becasue Storm says i am spy that was my last chance"

Two days later i find her Memeber of mayhem. he well that probly the last guild where people like her/him maybe just becasue they are like Angel. And arent omni only gank?

Big mistake make so many people on both omni and clan side that hate you and becasue you are so selfish soon even your new guild will hate you. I dont hate you i am just ignoring you well this is nice biography of Angelic as far as i know.

All i am waitng is for one of your cheap excuses.
    I dint go to MMD to spy on you i went ther becasue my friend whom we were testing wepons with, was so afraid to get ganked by you.

Now you can kill me as many times as you want i fell so good and i would care less if

Gankhyte Angelicnova would have fun from killing lvl 135 doctor.

By the way all your pvp can be explained in this fraze.

Pomka Says: Can you Kill Fesan?
    Angelicnova Says: No but i can gank him.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

bleh, I wonder why Mayhem can take in a person that runs between guilds like Angelic and obviously act like a complete moron 90% of the time.
    Because Mayhem is one of the guild's that wants to be in the spotlight by having all 100+ members in their guild.
    Gazi "Mottom" - Master 5th Dan

"It is a wise man that sits and watches but only a fool rushes in wildly." -Dai-Galean

"It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it. " -Confucious

"The gaming community has put up with this turd in our swimming pool for WAY TO long.." -Notintheface

As far as i'm concerned, Angelicnova is one of the biggest griefing, moral-less people that play this game..
    Gazi "Mottom" - Master 5th Dan

"It is a wise man that sits and watches but only a fool rushes in wildly." -Dai-Galean

"It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it. " -Confucious

"The gaming community has put up with this turd in our swimming pool for WAY TO long.." -Notintheface

ITs good to know everyone hates Xenome, that guys a ****e.
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.

Originally posted by mot

Because Mayhem is one of the guild's that wants to be in the spotlight by having all 100+ members in their guild.
    Add Neo Core to that list! Add it! Do it!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by Rhayden

Add Neo Core to that list! Add it! Do it!
    aye - all six of 'em!
    "If I were to send you flowers, where would I....no, no, let me rephrase. If I were to let you suck my tongue, would you be grateful?"

hehe and Nanostealth ;P

jesus, I am getting nightmares about that group of people tonight.
    Nanostealth = Sirakiin... LOL yes, same person.
    NT phone HOME!!

Red face Dont confuse me

ok i hear this Xenome is a dork.
    My charicter is Xenomega. Ok there two diffent people mkay.
    dont confuse me with Xenome, I am Xenomega. I get hate from people who confuse me with Xenome. Again, Im Xenomega dont confuse me with him/her.
    Youd be supries how much holtility i get from people becae im Xenomega. I even pestered the Funcom peeps to change my name for me since people where like hey i hard about you in the forums creeep.
    Pleseas dont hate Xenomega hes a nice guy i swear.

LoL, I think I had Sirakiin in tempest for like a week or two. That guy was something special.

I dont know if i have a word to describe her...put it this way - i thought i was friends with her, always teaming with her, ect.. then she changed to omni and tried to jump me in 2ho and the arena whenever she has the chance.. very low class and just pathetic.

Its called selfishness. Personal gain comes before reputation, friendship...... When people like that want something u have, they will act nice again. Imagine one day fixer grid armor IV becomes tradable and other profession can wear one, you will notice a lot of ppl who werent very friendly all of a sudden become so nice to you.

Originally posted by Makyla
    I dont know if i have a word to describe her...put it this way - i thought i was friends with her, always teaming with her, ect.. then she changed to omni and tried to jump me in 2ho and the arena whenever she has the chance.. very low class and just pathetic.
    Well if wenzell were to become omni, I bet she would have been ganked a lot by her old clan friends. (or take someone else as an example, wenzell just happened to be the last poster)

I don't know about Angelics dark sides, and I don't care either, when I have talked to her she's been polite. She attacked me too in 2ho, so what, she was clan no biggie.

I have clan friends which I don't attack too, but we have kinda come to an agreement that we don't shoot at eachother. If you didn't it's kinda wrong to assume that she wouldn't.

As for the looting, I think what angelic did with her alt was kinda funny, maybe it wasn't right, but who's to decide who gets the loot? Especially when omni was nowhere near getting it. Just get back on the saddle and kill tarasque once more.

An issue that comes to mind is actually envy, that someone else got the loot, which also reflects back to that person. Which may also mean that the person isn't any better than others... I don't know, just a hunch. It is a risk, if you accept it well you have accepted it. I almost never loot in missions and I'm not one of those item freaks I play for fun and play to have fun together with others.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

True, Wenzell.

I dont really know Angelicnova, but she seemed really nice everytime I talked to her.. the whole Mantra set of cancels and her cancel -=/ Was overwhelming..
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

I remember synoptic turned omni for over a week, when me and my friends met him as omni in 2ho, mmd or any pvp area. 90% of us didnt attack him, I must say, he was a rather easy kill for me, I was around 170+ and he was a 120 agent, u get the idea. But I didnt even attack him once. So did many clanner friends of his, none of us attacked him. For those who didnt know him there might happen to have some conflict at first, but for his real friends - people who have pvped with him for months, live and die together in battlefield, we didnt even have a thought for getting easy pvp points from him.
    Or we can put the case in arena, I can sit in arena with 10 clan soldier friends, all of em buffed, if several of em alphaed me, im dead for sure, but ive never had that happened. I can just go in and out any mayhem zone without worry about getting attacked by another clanner.

Now can angelicpanties do that ? why ? figure urself....... its simple.

Originally posted by MD Kontan
    True, Wenzell.

I dont really know Angelicnova, but she seemed really nice everytime I talked to her.. the whole Mantra set of cancels and her cancel -=/ Was overwhelming..
    If you are a lvl 75 and have a neophyte title, stand inside arena with angelicpanties, you will see.....

heh.. Synoptic is 100+ now? Man.. when I quit the game he was like 20.. and was scared to fight Siduakal..

Any clue if Amoxle or Lasvegas still play, Wenz? They used to PVP all the time.. miss them
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12