Thread: Mission Booth eats my missions on accept

Mission Booth eats my missions on accept

very often when i have found a mission select it then click accept the mission interface closes but the mission is not uploaded, this happens since 14.0, both on single and team mission terminals

Yes. Annoying++
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Yes, I posted about this in another thread, and it's a known issue. Just for valuable information though, what types of missions are you getting, and from what terminals?
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Unhappy well...

well, since i was lvl 12 i always used max bad/max money only sliders and have never ever used different combo's

This always yielded 3 pick up item missions, one bring back item mission and one kill target mission.

Now, as usual, i still use these exact slider settings, 1st mission is 95% of times accepted. However, if i pick a second mission, the same sliders yield another combo of mission choices and the *poof mission gone* risk is there, usually 1 out of 4.

I only roll max one mission as a result of this....but man that lost lvl 200 ncu piece is still imprinted in my mind =/

hope this helps..

sy
    Syryx, nanotechician by trade, proud member of Shadow Ops and part-time leet

"that's not a bug, that's a feature"

Originally posted by Cosmik
    Yes, I posted about this in another thread, and it's a known issue. Just for valuable information though, what types of missions are you getting, and from what terminals?
    Just about any kind, and both team and single missions, terminals in NW tir and in Mort

I just read this thread here, might be on to something http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=25110

Exclamation

Happens anywhere and everywhere, any kind of mission.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things