Thread: Reet Retreat Parties

Reet Retreat Parties

I would like to make a suggestion regarding partying and socializing. As an active member of the Solar Sound Production Organization, I feel that socializing is becoming more and more popular as people get tired of leveling all the time. There is more to life on Rubi-Ka than getting to that almight next level. We frequently throw large parties at Reet's with usually a great turn out. What used to be an empty cavern is now hopping 24 hours a day with great dancing and socializing.

My suggestions are:
    1. Allow item drops to stay until owner picks up. we have a stereo system we'd like to show off during our parties.
    2. Move speakers from below glass floor to above glass floor. no one dances downstairs anyway.
    3. Rename the glass dance area to Solar Sound Studio. Our org usually hangs there and that's where we conduct most of the parties.
    4. Allow removal of weapons and armor to hold drinks with out loosing ability to hold higher buffed objects when inside dance floor.
    5. Need more dance moves.

Anyone else out there agree?
    Ortsac
    Adventurer
    Board Member of Pranksters of RK
    ortsac@orts-world.50megs.com

Re: Reet Retreat Parties

Originally posted by Ortsac

My suggestions are:
    1. Allow item drops to stay until owner picks up. we have a stereo system we'd like to show off during our parties.
    Would be cool, I'd like to put my drinks on the table, could become a mess if everyone went on and put their stuff on the floor.

2. Move speakers from below glass floor to above glass floor. no one dances downstairs anyway.
    True

3. Rename the glass dance area to Solar Sound Studio. Our org usually hangs there and that's where we conduct most of the parties.
    You people do a great job and deserves recognition, but this would easily lead to other guild wanting to rename their hangout places. Which would be cool too, I'd love to see more guild influence on the world.

4. Allow removal of weapons and armor to hold drinks with out loosing ability to hold higher buffed objects when inside dance floor.
    I think this problem will become less significant after the OE patch, would be cool with bouncer throwing out people holding weapons. But a social tab would be nice.

5. Need more dance moves.
    YES!!!!!!!!
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

Talking

sounds good to me !

BUMP!