Thread: Partnership Governing form for Orgs

Lightbulb Partnership Governing form for Orgs

I've posted this idea to support allready and they seemed to like it and have said they would pass it on to see if it would work.

The basic idea is that in this form of guild, more than one player could be promoted to director level (possibly only two) but it would give an international organisation like the one we run to have total coverage of the guild leader chat channel for things like events or simply coordinating with other organisations.

Here's why Omni-I needs it:

Omni-I has two Directors, Bobbii and myself. In order to get coverage for the US timezone (or nearest) I have to promote Bobbii to director so that she can get access to the OT Faction Leaders channel incase an event happens. She has to do the same for me if she isn't going to be online.

At least this way our org would be able to participate in anything that happens if we are always able to communicate with other leaders.

Any thoughts? i'm sure there are other orgs out the in the same situation as us, or would benefit greatly from this.

Thanks,

Dairahn,
    Director,
    Head of Omni-Pol Relations,
    Omni-I.

It would be nice to have this. We are a little biased of course because it would fit the way we run things. Having two leaders that could both be director would be one option. Another could be a co-director type with permissions set by the first.. could either be full permissions or just a few.

One important! one would be able to have 2 leaders in Faction/Clan chat or one set to at least listen mode, if that's too much...

I'd also love to see The leaders Faction name with their name in chat.