Thread: Battle Royale Championship – Winner

Post Battle Royale Championship – Winner

Battle Royale has concluded !

Champion – Neophyte Mantravadi
    Prize - 20M creds!

Today’s event was great. Many thanks to all those who helped out with the referee duties and for the low level team, which did a wonderful job of policing up the low levels who refused to, leave the arena.

With every good thing, there comes a bad thing. I would like to simply leave all of this behind us, so here is the bad thing.

Organization: Mayhem is no longer permitted to participate in any Battle Royale event.
    Reason: Mayhem attempted to cheat during the event and also “ganked” the BR champion at the end to show their childish dissatisfaction with the outcome.

Omni user: “Paused” is also no longer permitted to participate in any BR event.
    Reason: Refusal to comply with multiple requests to have him leave the arena.

The above persons may be allowed to participate in future events if a public apology is made to the pvp community for their actions on this day.

Congrats again to Mantravadi!
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

My name is Prince "Morphex" Olveda, and I am a general in Mayhem.

I just want to apologize for the things that happened at the Battle Royale final and say that Mayhem does not wish to be affiliated with stupid actions like this.

This was a stunt pulled by former president Aqualimon on his own initiative, and he was kicked from the guild shortly afterwards.

Again I apologize deeply, and hope that there is no hard feelings between our organizations.
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

too bad so many didn't show up tho. But it was some good fights. I missed Messman tho. Would have loved to see how many seconds he would survive.
    ~Lone

That is good to hear an apology from Mayhem. You may also want to put Lartfor, Beartwo, and Nenous on that list. They are also gankers who along with Aqualimon ganked me as i was talking with them after a Battle Royale.

Grats to Mantra
    NT phone HOME!!

Grats mantra...

and good job aqualimon
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Originally posted by croaker
    That is good to hear an apology from Mayhem. You may also want to put Lartfor, Beartwo, and Nenous on that list. They are also gankers who along with Aqualimon ganked me as i was talking with them after a Battle Royale.
    Simple, put out an APB on those and make a KOS list on them. Reward people that gank them or whatever.

Oh and grats Mantra
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Some people are too title obssessed hehe

Oh well.....

Originally posted by croaker
    I dont pvp generally and at the time this happened the battle was well over and most people had left.

Nenous`s account has been sold twice since this happened so placing any blame on him would be pointless.

I tried talking to you a couple of times after the incident happened, but you were still too caught up in what was a harmless stunt. Stupid perhaps, but quite harmless.

If I should go around holding grudges against all the people who have ganked/griefkiled me in my time in AO I would be a very sour puss indeed.

I have apologized before to you and just about anyone you ask in AO who know anything of me will agree that I am a fair player, although not very good at pvp.

I would like to add my apology to Morphex`s. I am quite sure there will be a major discussion in the guild today.

Edit: Congrats Mantravadi!!!!!!
    Last edited by Beartwo; May 13th, 2002 at 15:20:14.
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Talking Damdidum

Very good event Argualce and Grats Mantra

And to u Paused. never think i have seen a user behave so childish before. Behave!

MrHaga
    Mp

Apology my ass. Good job Aqualimon for showing those please-gimmie-a-life it's just a game.

I'm sure Aqualimon feels much better now that he has such an intelligent and respected individual backing him up
    Dest

Post sigh...

After all is said and done.

Aqualimon and Paused are still not permitted to participate in any MoK sponsored events.

Mayhem is reinstated as a valid participant organization and their attention to this matter as well as the swift action they took are appreciated.

Regards,
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Aqualimon --> sold on ebay

Little wimp still wont duel me

Grats are in order, however.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I'll duel you anyday, you know that =) We just cant agree on the rules.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.