Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clanners take the fun out of PvP?

mantraRUNdi crying bout ganking

thats a laugh

Besheba spewing her inside out on the boards. Thats a laugh.

/mature mode on
    ~Lone

you know, that dragonfly guy is probabally the person furthest up his own ass that ive met today.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Re: Clanners take the fun out of PvP?

Originally posted by Mantravadi
    Ok, here we go. I'm expecting a lot of flames on this one.
    While fighting in MMD, I really dont see the point in teaming and then send in one as a bait just to gank that person with the whole team as soon as he attacks.

1. You get title? - no
    2. You have fun? - maybe, I cant see how it could be fun to own someone with 5 friends tho.
    3. Does your victim have fun? - No. And this is the most important one. I bet a lot of you clanners will say "aww little crybaby didnt have fun, maybe you shouldnt pvp then." A valid point. But what if I stop pvp'ing? And you do it to another guy, and he stops pvping too. And another guy, and another. Soon you wont have any omnis to fight.

Sure, you can walk around in Tir, telling eachother how good you are and that clanners won 'the war'. But what will you do when you get sick of your missions? Wont be any omnis to fight, cause you ruined the fun for them with your pointless ganking. Will you have fun then? - No. Omnis wont have fun --> Eventually clanners wont have fun either. Is this so hard to understand?

I asked Wenzell why she pvp's. She answered that she pvps for clan. Then I wonder how it benefits clanners that 6 of them gank an omni in MMD. Will it benefit clan less if I walk up to Wenzell and terminates in front of her? I'd love to hear a few clanners view on this, cause I really dont understand how you are reasoning.

All I know is that you are taking then fun out of pvp for me, and many others. Keep it up and you kill PvP.

And for you that didnt know. I dont lose title if I get killed by someone that is teamed.
    Ok Manta they shouldnt let you out from Training Ground.

Becasue you so silly and cant understand that MMD is a battle field where you are omni and you are enemy you must be killed at any cost. If you want fair 1v1 then go to Arena i dont think you will expect 1v1 duel when 20 claners standing in 2HO.

And what you tried to prove with this tread? Ah yes claners are gankers ye ye ye and omni are so good and inocent.

I think omnis are gankers. Lets take a look at our little 2ho rumble yesturday. When 25+ omnis were standing near grid.

1. You get title? yeach maybe someone does....
    2. You have fun? Killing player that laging trhough whole grace perirod and then able to finaly move when hit reclaim?
    Ofcource you do i am enemy i must be lemeninated.
    3. Did i have fun? No i ddint what kind of fun when i cant even defend myself becsue of lag you guys created surounding the grid with so many people. And then i find out that i got hit by 5 flingshots 2 brusts and 1 aimedshot. I also spend 3 mintuies ressing and waitng for my stuff to reclaim.
    4. Will it stop me from going pvp again? No because i am not wussy who complain i just showing it as example.

When you start to put claners into dirt again think twice about it. Everybody gank i see many omnis also teaming in MMD and also attacking one or two claners.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Everyone is a worthless ganker that only wants to see dead bodies. Myself included.

Let's leave the clan is X and omni is Y to RPing. It all comes down to the human being behind the keyboard.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Re: Re: Clanners take the fun out of PvP?

edit: removed this post cause i really dont care anymore.
    Last edited by Mantravadi; May 13th, 2002 at 06:34:04.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

I'm almost never in MMD but almost every time I'm there, I see atleast afew omnis there, teamed (easy to know if they are teamed, just send invite)
    I think that omnis are as bad as clanners here really, just as clanners would be in 2ho if it was "ours" with clan guards and whompa

It's not about the side, it's about the person behind the comp.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Mantra: you are a lame ass gimped fool :)

Mantra, you pansy. Posting like this on Wenzell and Beshshehshabah's favourite forum ain't gonna give you nothing but senseless flame-spam. I agree with you and Dest's posts, but give it up man...

You post yer thread, ppl start to flame, you speak back, you get flamed some more, you hit back only to get hit with yet another stupid flame. It's a neverending fight against PoS ppl.

And Wolfe, you damn gimp. Let me flame yer ass

"Reasons for not caring about one on one pvp:
    1 - only soldiers pick a one on one fight"

lol should suit you just fine. with dmg beeing capped to 20% and heals still at 100% you can duel soldiers without yer sword and kill em off with just reflect / dmg shield. I know I do.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

"any online game with any kind of pvp in is all gank, u ever played UO? everything was gank gank gank"

BOX HIM! BOX HIM! BOX HIM!

OoOoooOOOoOoOOOOoOOooOooo

I'm omni, and I dislike clanners in general, and I try to roleplay this ingame, it's the one bit of roleplaying I do consistantly. On the forums I have clanner friends and I know in real life they are normal great people, no different, it's a game. But I believe that in-game ganking cries and the rest from both sides are stupid. Questionable tactics are stupid. **** talking someone when you beat them is stupid.

It is a roleplay war, therefor people should feel free to "gank" (what an awful term) and camp and patrol grids and choke points as much as they want. Even though it was a horrible real world reference the isralei palestinian reference was right. If you're at war with someone you usually kill on sight. Though I do think if someone is screaming that they don't want to fight in a pvp zone you should root them and give them a second to explain why they are there If you can't root then I guess it's your right to kill them if they try to run.

When I used to pvp a lot with my agent I grid camped, I ganked for laughs, I yalm-jacked people and laughed about them saying it's unfair they can't get out, I did it because I was roleplaying an Omni-Tek employee fighting a rebel resistance. It's a roleplaying game and pvp is the easiest and most fun part to roleplay. Though it's painfully obvious that the frequent pvpers just have grudges against each other and that is where the forum bull**** comes from.

Syrah runs when MK is down? Great, she's a soldier and a damn good one from what I've witnessed, I'd run too if I had a MKX and it went down. I remember watching her run into 2ho one day while i was camping grid lvl74 and she killed all 3 of the 150+ clanners camping there in a bright rainbow bathingsuit. That actually was the image that got me interested in pvp.

Snarf AOEs from inside walls and kills grey groups? If he used to who cares, he's an NT and AOE is his only defining ability. If AOE wont kill a group of 150+s when who is to tell him he can't AOE whoever he damn well wants?

Omni always hug titles and Clanners always team-gank in MMD? Frankly I think both factions do both tons, who cares? I'd like a nice title, and I'm sure anyone with half a wit can get a huge title if they dedicate the time and effort and are cautious enough. I haven't really pvpd puch since i stopped playing my agent, I'm waiting for this new NT char to break 140 so he's viable. But when he does you'll see me in 2ho and MMD and Camelot every night, don't care too much if I get "ganked" or "roxxed" by someone, it's the reason I play games like this. MMORPGS have great pvp value I find, UO's pvp scene kept me entertained for 2 years straight and I'm hoping with some work, AO's can too.

Just remember it's a game, and it's a war. When I see some signed rules of war between Ross and Radiman, then we can ***** about people "breaking them"

And why is my head furthest up my own ass? Because I'm the best pvp0r in this game? If you knew the REAL rules of PvP you would understand where I'm coming from.

I'm going to help you little guys out.

Here's a link where you can find out about PvP and all the "REAL" rules.

http://www.notacult.com

enjoy!

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    How about 10 omnis runing after one poor lvl 132 doc .

Did they have fun?
    Yes Pomy... because it was you

Originally posted by Mnemesis

Yes Pomy... because it was you
    At least something made me to smile before i go to work .

To all of you who take this game seriously GO TAKE VACATION!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

heh, reading this forum really cracks me up.

Every thread is the same... Big fight between clan pvpers, and omni pvpers... degrades to flames, and i roll hystericly on the floor full of laughter...

Mantras original post had some meaning. It makes sense if you think about it logically. But I dont think that that matters much anymore...

Enjoy Rubika
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Um manti the reason we teamed up was teh numbers

there was about 20 omni in the 75, you running around in the 25 taunting people..

so we teamed up... and you got owned :P
    there were 2 190+ docs in the 75... as if they wouldnt heal you in a 1on1?

I hate resshock, thats the only reason why I hate dying, I dont care about title or anything, its just having to wait 5-7mins to get your nano skills or whatever back and start buffing..
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Omnis do just the same Mantra, i remember a while ago pvping a soldier in MMD, i said i didnt like to get ganked so we should pull it to 75%. We pull it to 75% and 5 of her friends comes and blasts the hell out of me. I didnt think that was fun, she kinda did i think and so did her 5 omni team mates. This proves. Omni are no better than clan when it comes to this.
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

mantra using a matrix quote for his signature... that says enough about his level of lame-ness...

We are all FunComs marionett-puppies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12