Thread: Starting a PvP character...

Starting a PvP character...

any ideas? what proffession would be ok in 14.2?
    Solitus Crat?
    Solitus Enforcer?
    Atrox MP?
    etc.

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

[random breed here] trader.
    ~Chris

If you want to zone all the time, soldier and get to lvl 150 fast

Else a trader, 14.2 will change crit tho, so shotgun maybe isn't the best weapon after, but me personally think that shotgun will rock even after 14.2
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Solitus Doctor

Actualy you can pvp with any class and any breed just depends what your opnonets are
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Don't try being an agent in PvP unless you are 150+ and have access to deprives or Mk shields.

Before you get mimic professions you are even worse than a fixer (unless you use a shotgun of course).

ok cool thanks

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

perhaps some 1 could help me with a few things also, i just recently started a pvp atrox enf, using a QL61 beam at lvl28, and 700+ ac on impact, melee and energy, evades r full and bod dev all the important stuff like that, so heres my problem, i was dueling a certain trader whos name i wont mention, and i critted him for over 290 damage, yet their hp didnt move at all, the trader was 3 lvl's lower then me, now its surley impossable for me to hit with that much damage, and yet, it shows i have done nothing.
    if any 1 could shed some light on this i would b very thankful

HP bars are buggy, chances are from his side his hp bar was moving. That's one of the biggest bugs that funcoms ingnoring atm, all the screwed up hp bar stuff. You can fight someone and their hp bar will never move until they die, and the same can happen from their point of view as well, your hp bar might never move as far as they can tell.

Buffs, and implants, and items can also screw hp bars up, to other people these extra hp's often don't show on their oponents hp bars so it's like invisible hp's that they're attacking. All that damage being done before you reach your base hp's at which point the hp bar goes down normally. It's really quite stupid, and a testament to funcom's incompetence .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

damn straight, Sredni!

and, what level pvp'er?

at low level, u should consider the b4 so overplayed atrox meta approach. Higher hp with a healpet. Having masteries running as soon as u can get em will give u a non OE'ed healpet (and fightpet) that are very good for that level. Spank on a shotgun or a flashpoint or whatever u can afford and u'll be quite good.

700+ ac at level 28...u need more ac.

Hmm.. Common post to see really.

Hi all, i just started a lvl (insert lowass lvl, breed and class here) Pvp character. I dont have the balls to pvp with my main character because that might be fair. I would rather tune on low lvl characters with my pvp twink. Oh! Let me brag for a second, i haven't had a chance yet! I have (insert crappy AC's, weapons etc - that only look good on a level 15 character). What do you all think of that? I'm not really asking for advice as i think i am god and know everything there is to know of the game at lvl 80-120. I really just wanted to brag. Thank you all for listening."
    This gets more boring everytime i see it.

(oh btw im paraphrasing )