Thread: OMG did the manage to mess up PvP

OMG did the manage to mess up PvP

ok guy, you made damage half.... That is ok. BUT I am a soldier and my TMS still last the same amount of time (which means it is only half as effective) and you left healing alone (which means it is not twice as powerful). Hmmm did you think about that. Now as a soldier I deal only 25% of damage (taking in account the healing a person does) and take more damage because my TMS is now worthless. This lead to my lvl 68 soldier with full QL 80 implants and QL 100 assult armor getting owned... and i mean he was at about half hps or more in a one on one fight with a fixer about 10 lvls under me. BTW don't you think the evades on a fixer are a bit ummm INSANE? Makes me want to re-roll and I have always been a 1 character type of person. You guys had good intentions but you kinda screwed all of us soldiers. We are supposidly good a COMBAT that is really the only thing we are supposed to be good at (hence I don't complain about nanos) but were already starting to suck at it and you just made it worse. and as far a PVM goes... well, put me toe to toe with an enforcer or an MA and watch me get owned while they are still kililng.................................. ohh andwhat about the fixer that doesn't even get hit... taht was nuts. A fixer pulling... becuase he was a better puller then a Soldier his lvl due to his evade skills......

Stan,

No offense, but one of the reasons the 50% cap was put in the game was to cut down the Soldier's ownage in PvP. The fling/burst/FA alpha strike was deemed too disruptive, as was the Agent's aimed shot. I'm sorry this took you by surprise...
    Former Omni Prime Minister, The Hand of Chronos- aohoc.tripod.com

Stan,

One class is not suppose to dominate PvP. So you'll have a little trouble with Fixers cause of thir high evades. You'll do better against a class with lower evades. Soldiers do more damage than fixers and don't even talk to me about nano skill costs.

PvP is suppose to be a team event anyway. So group up.

BTW, I havn't done PvP with my Fixer yet since 13.0 but I having a hard time believing that a Fixer could own a Soldier. What level are you? Fixers are very good at lower levels, but things go south as you get higher.

Actually, soldiers are even better than before compared to other professions, that is becuase they got 3 specials which does aprox 40%+40%+20% dmg on the opponent, i got a lvl 45 soldier (Motra) myself, i have tested this, im even better in pvp after the patch because i still instakill but with 3 specials and i get less dmg from opponent cause their dmg is halved.

lol yep Garzu. whoever's "balancing" this game is totally clueless.

to crin

I am a lvl 75 soldier. full QL 80 custom set of implants armor is assult ranging from lvl 100-119 most above 110. Main ac's around 2.4k.

I am the type of person that when I loose pvp I just keep going and trying different tactics assuming that I did something wrong. So I'll go back and fight the same guy 10-20 times untill I have finished trying any and every idea I had that I could do to win.

Classes that beat me to death

Enforcers.. I don't stand a slight chance against them now
    MA's I loose
    MP that heal pet and their first aid abilities are better then my damage dealing. Remeber I get 1 alpha then I am stuck.
    Fixer - if you did yoru ip's right you will win one on one against a soldiers. trust me on this one.. I couldn't beleave I lost.. I kept going back for more to make sure I didn't horribly mess up.

ohh any soldier lvl 62-72 on RK 2 msg me and I'll introduce you to a doc that will own you.

Missions above 50% for a soldier to solo HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Have to see it to beleave it. When I was lower in lvls I could do them.. as I lvl up I find that I can't.

stanbeast lvl 75 soldier RK2

Stanbeast, most soldiers don't lose very often, you must not be using the right weapon.

Flashpoints have flingshot, burst, and full auto. After hitting your opponent with all 3 of those in about 1 second, they've have little if any hit points left.

I don't think you guys have pvped much after patch.. before patch we were a little... ummm exagerated.. after patch... we started to get way owned.. way way owned... it is true that the burst full auto fling was to powerfull for pvp but rember that after that we now switch to a novaflow and most classes can heal faster then the nova can damage.

to be honest I don't pvp all that much I am more a pvm but soldiers are not much good at that either so I tried out pvp and found out that after the patch we are not very good their...

anyone tell me what soldiers are good at so I can find my place?? hehehe 81 lvl and I still do no know