Thread: Final Dayz

Final Dayz

Although I am leaving the game, I will not give up the fight, for my torch will be passed on to a Family member. Show him with as must respect as you did me. (No I am not drunk again, now I am in my right mind, please disregard my previous ramblings.) Just because my brother is behind the wheel doesn't mean my performance will change. I've taught him everything I know. So be afraid, be very afraid!!!

It's too bad FTC has really died down, Will say my final goodbye there, and then my brother will be looking for a Guild, unless FTC picks back up, He will stay. But any who...
    Want to give my final shout outs and good bye to Fopus, Etin, Dankman & Syrah and to all the other people out there that have help me out on the way. I know you guys will treat my brother right, and help him out on the way. From me to you, Omni be strong.

Mrink out. Mrink Brother in.......... There will be no sellouts in this family, may God be my Witness.

Cya Ink, it was fun while it lasted.

Glad to see someone passing on their account to a worthy player and not selling out.

Sad to see a strong omni go though.

[Sad to see a strong omni go though.]

LOL

cya bro and gl with whatever you're goin to do
    Nitex - lvl 184 trader
    Etin - lvl 191 ma
    Etinx - lvl 196 doctor

Originally posted by misterexpensive
    Damn pathethic to see someone that is leaving bump his own "sob"-thread. Lemme guess, you have seen something with your superhero Ethan Hawke again?