Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This was a bad day for Omni-Tek, they ran like chickens.

This was a bad day for Omni-Tek, they ran like chickens.

Today in Camelot Castle.

We were about 25-30 clanners, Omnis outnumbered us with about 10. Pretty even lvls, perhaps a small lvl advantage to omnis and a few more lvl 200.

Now you would think they should at least do a good try of killing us... But waht happens? They run away like chickens when we charge them (Except a few brave omnis from TC). It was back and forth for about 2 hours, but the omnis retreated at once when they met the smallest resitance.

How many do Omnis need before they dare to stand and fight? Several times we were about 6-7 clanners chasing 20-30 Omnis, but still they run.. LOL.

Omnis need some pep talking... Most of you are a bunch of reclaim nervous wrecks.

Better luck next time
    NT phone HOME!!

You know what? WHO CARES!? I DONT, NOBODY DOES!

Well if Guandalf(sp?) hadnt blown me to hell and back maybe things would have gone better
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.

Maybe if you didnt pick the laggiest ass place on the planet to pvp. Not to mention the LOS buggs and getting stuck on the stairs evertime you try to go up or down them. Good place to fight. And clan had alot more people than omni, sorry to correct you. Well actually there were alot of omni there, but most were protecting the top of the stairs while a select few of us gave our lives trying to fight.

We sure owned the top of the stairs tho. I bet clanners think twice before they set their feet there again.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Clan had more people, but that doesn't take away from the fact that most of the omni sat in 100%

Dont forget we had T on our back I also recollect US takign T down and getting loot so erm who won kinda? Omni

Also you forget the first 3, 4 strikes clan tried they were totally owned and utterly all killed, until a massive clan force came and killed us, just at the time T was falling down (we just killed it just in time).

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Thinking Twice

I wont think twice about fighting anyone at top of stairs. I wasnt in this fight, but I remember some fights at the "top of the stairs".

Talking I saw cool fight few days back

There was a lot Storm trying kill Tarasque they didn't want my help so I just left stayed at top. Few omni showed not even enough match amount people Storm had. Think Zerosignal, Ipex, Aqualimon, Blizzaro and Princ3 for omni I can remember there. Took just them wipe out Storm while they tried kill Tarasque. Storm comes back tries kill the omni but they already left so Storm walks little further in camelot then omni hit them from behind Storm dies again. Finally omni kill Tarasque and Storm comes back too late. Been a lot good fights there that went for omni and clan. Fun place though sometime ends up like small version mmd though.

Originally posted by Mantravadi
    We sure owned the top of the stairs tho. I bet clanners think twice before they set their feet there again.

lol

we sure owned when we could hug a 75 % zone.

"in one sentence u summed up ur whole pittiful carreer" from the movie Rudy

i could not have explained how u think or play this game better thank you for this post

btw in thi sinstance we killed and looted tar thanks all who played and didnt hang at the 75% zone, thanks to all who werent wusses and fought it was cool, tho i didnt kill any one and i died i enjoyed it.

damn reflects took me down too 700 hp before nullity was even down. the need to fix that big time.

LOL...a few....
    I counted over 25 blue dots on my screen at one time...
    and with 5-6 ppl we hold the tunel while others killed Tar, there was about 15+ ppl in that force we fought....if they had been tough tho they would have killed us and moved on to the Tar

Btw it was damn fun to clear dragonroom while all those Omnis was woorking the queen

Regards,

Fryli
    Last edited by Fryli; May 11th, 2002 at 13:52:20.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    You know what? WHO CARES!? I DONT, NOBODY DOES!

I can tell you that quite some omnis I talked to in /tell was rather depressed after this raid... They were ashamed of the chickeness of their fellow oppressors and dictatorship lovers.
    NT phone HOME!!

Besheba, youre a dumbass. The point of that reply was to say that most omni were just sitting in the 75% at the top of the stairs while some of us were down in the tunnels fighting. It was kind of bashing the omni that just come and watch others fight and die.

On my mini map I saw at least just as many omnis as I saw clans.
    NT phone HOME!!

come on besheba you pathetic person

that post was extremely sarcastic. Maybe if you could get your head out of your ass you'd see that too.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

well i got a message saying the dragon is up and omni are there.
    so me, fryli, euphorie etc who were in 2ho set of to camelot.
    we met at the top of steps and made a team. me, gunandahalf, lynxeyed, euphorie, hratgard i think. when we got down omni had tarsque to about half health but we managed to foil their chances of loot. gunandahalf and hratgard using thier aeo nukes sorted them while i ran about taking alphas and shouting for heals people see a fixer and think "oo eash kill lets attack him". they always to slow to get me though mantravadi seen me in 2ho on the same day earlier on and thought the same. he got stuck into me not knowing that fryli and kazbul were near by . he got soo close to that helipad i felt sorry for him mess with me u mess with my lvl 6 odd root!

Apprentice Hotpanties
    lvl 158 clan fixer rk1
    Member of RK-Mafia

the dragon killed me when i was trying to lure him back into his layor grrrrr

Apprentice Hotpanties
    lvl 158 clan fixer rk1
    Member of RK-Mafia

hehe Hothead I remember that :P I knew fryli was there tho, I zoned in, saw you all, the gridded out. Then got a master plan that I should MK up, use my speed stim and then go for you, then run from fryli.

Everything worked fine, I zoned in, used my speed stim and went for you. Then i noticed my health going down too fast and realized I forgot to MK :P

Inside Camelot castle
    Wenzell : "Im willing to sacrifice if its neccessary"
    XXX (Omni) : "I MUST NOT DIE !"

Talking

Fine, so I got jumped, rooted and gang-raped by 6-7 of you guys in the hallway at first, and then Tarasque whooped my ass.
    But we still won.
    /me points at the loot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast