Thread: Problems with getting lost in missions

Unhappy Problems with getting lost in missions

I know it sounds goofy, but after completing a mission, i have a tendency to get lost, and cannot find my way back out of the mission. I usually do find my way out, but it takes a lot of running about for quite a while.
    I suggested to the developers that there could be a way that when completing a mission, the exit on your map could be highlighted. That way, there is no confusion.
    I believe this would be a simple fix (of course im not a developer so i woulndt really know)

thanks

Actually it would kind of be nice if the exit room came up a different colour.

Amen. I'm not even gonna try to count the times I've been limping around in the main room trying to find the exit. Here's what always happens:

1. I encounter a nasty monster and head for the main room.
    2. I open another door, thinking it leads to the exit room, but instead it unveils another monster.
    3. Being chased by two now, I continue this process until I am well beaten up, barely moving, and being chased by about 8 monsters.
    4. I continue opening doors to find the exit with 1 health and die upon entry to the room.

I plain and simply hate this.

Consider using a system. I always go left at every turn and work my way around. Generally this will end you back up at the beginning when you are finished. It also has the nice side efffect of everyone on the team knowing exactly where they are going next in case they lag out, go afk for a minute or just were not paying attention.

If you decide to leave a mission before you are done, then turn around and make all rights to get out. You are guarenteed to only go through rooms you have already cleared and are safe for passage, even it you go LD and lose your map.

I also suggest getting your map nav skill to 130(implants help just for loading them, then switch back to your regular implants) and getting the machines, monster and people map upgrades, that will keep you from going in rooms that have mobs you want to avoid as well as showing you all the doorways.

Anyways, that is good single mission advice. For team missions just try to remember where the ports are on each floor, thats the simplest thing. They are usually in one of the 4 corners of the map.
    Flann - Doctor
    Kwoung - Martial Artist
    Acidwash - Fixer (semi-retired)
    Rubi-Ka 2
    The Descendants

It would be nice if walls was marked properly on the map. It would make things a lot easier, and they could put it as map update at 150 or something (there is not much need to update after 130 right now).