Thread: Moving On

Thumbs down Moving On

I was a member of Beta 4, made numerous bug reports couldn't believe the game was released with the problems it had, it was not finished. Stuck it out for a few weeks till FC nerfed burst, I cancelled because I played a soldier, and a fixer. The impact on the two classes I liked to play was terrible. I returned because I thought there would have been some positive changes in the class balance. At this point, I believe AO is broke, for a game that has such a strong PvP element to it and to leave all the exploits in game ( IP Rings, Token Farming), and now OE nerf, which is not a big one for me because I have self equipt all along which is probably why the Burst nerf was so bad. I reduction in a classes combat ability is not acceptable in this type of PvP game. But I guess when the only tool in you box is a hammer then all your problems start to look like nails. I am not coming back FC, you had your chance.

Date of registration 2001-06-28 03:21:49 UTC
    Account status Open until 2002-05-12
    Subscription is cancelled

Question honest question...

Honest question, can I have your stuff? I'm a poor doc, I could really use the credits for a yalm.