this is my first attempt at an RP story on this board, and i am writing about an alt character of mine, oh and mind my spelling errors.

Chapter 1: Reflections

Reflections, the only thing I have left up to this point in my life. One of the experiments of Omni-Tek I lived my life in solutitude, planning and wiating to get back at what they had done. I was given no name but a designation number, one of few in which they had tested. I am Six, of Eight total experiments. Experiments that I will never forgive Omni-Tek for.
I was created in orbit around Rubi-Ka near the time of the first Nanomage creations. The drawback to this race was the inabality for them to leave Rubi-Ka, due to the source of Notum which it contained. This was in fact a misnomer. While we were created with a natural addiction to this Notum, or this melange which his life depended on, we are able to life outside of Rubi-Kan territory as long as we are surrounded my this lifegiving drug. Thus I was stationed on one of the Omni-Tek Battle Crusiers after my creation. The bulking take like apperatus which i was forced to wear to live was a constant reminder of how restricted i really was in the big scheme of things. I was as the officers jockingly called me "a fish out of water", jackasses, all of them! Now when the war with Sol Banking broke out I was in my zone. I was created for the pourpse of a military advisor to the Admirals, but they rarely took the advice i gave them, *sigh*, they paid in the end. I was then transfered to Rubi-Ka because of my formal request, for at that time I had no memories of what had happened to me. So I was ignorant to what Omni-Tek had done, non the less I already had a dislike for them. Well, more of a dislike for people in general.
Now when i reached Rubi-Ka i found myself avaibal for many different lives, lives that didn't require...people. I devulged myself into metaphysics, a study which I had found to be very intreaging. This then lead to my first experience with the Clans, well the Sentenials to be exact. Such savages they were, no art int hey way they killed, just hulking masses flinging themselves at their opponents. This is when I decided I liked living and joined them for a bit. They lived in a very well structured organized soceity, and through this i gianed respect for them. As long as I thought as they did I was ok, it was easy to amuse their weak minds.
I didn't need much at the time, though i did find drugs which i found to enchance me senses, and this became my new melange for i already had a source of Notum that was super abundant, but i still stayed in my tank, i guess it was out of habbit; but it allowed me to keep this druge suppilied to me in continuas supply. It became a second source of Notum for me, I felt that if I stoped this inflow i would drop dead on the spot.
The Sentenials rarely bothered me after the first month, heh, I think I scared them with my experiments. I was though later ready to leave them after another month of meditation, so I left...without telling them of course, I actually think they were ready for me to leave. So I came to Athen, I needed to find peace, and myself, i needed to uncloud those foggy places.