I'm not one to complain, but aren't Engineers also supposed to be a tradeskills class? So... why is our only Tradeskill buff Philosopher's Stone (a very NICE buff, at that)? Here's a few suggested changes for Engineers:

Tradeskill items are EXTREMELY expensive. Heck, to build ONE Emergency Treatment Pack (QL43), it costed me approximately 40k to get the nessecary parts (not counting the Monster Parts). On the other hand, I could just buy Treatment Packs that heal for just as much in a pack of 50 for about 6k. To sum it up, lessen the prices on Tradeskill items. Make it more desirable to USE those Tradeskills to make stuff rather than buy them.

Hell, look at Nano Crystal construction. Two of the items cost almost a million a piece. Anyone other than me find something wrong with that?

Another Tradeskill problem: Give us some decent weapons to build! I read manuals for weapons that I don't know ANYONE use. Why can't we just get manuals for Nova Flows, Mausser Particle Streamers, Agent's Sniper Rifles, etc.?

Also, Trimmers are expensive, and we can currently only build one type. Is it possible that in the future, we can build our own? It would save me a TON (pending if you make the parts cheaper than the actual item is =/).

On Engineer pets: They're still good, but they're starting to slack behind others. I mean, it's pretty intimidating walking around with Gladiators and Warbots, but they're really starting to fall behind. MPs get Animas that have NO drawbacks at all, while we get Trimmers that are LACED with disadvantages while giving our bot one advantage in combat. How about we get some of our own (Like "Robotic Upgrade: Upgrade Tactical Computer" which ups the android's init/damage)?

Also, something that's desired by ALL pet owners: PET RECALL. My Gladiator gets stuck on that little gnub of the door sticking out. Yea, that 1/16th of an inch gnub. He gets stuck there sometimes. Rediculous, isn't it?

On Slayerdroids: Okay... That Slayerdroid control nano is great, but... what kind of Engineer puts IP into Martial Arts? C'mon... think of another way to work the damage on it when we decide it's time to take control.

On multiple pets: I don't want another android. Give me something interesting. Let us make cyborgs, T70s, Scouplets, Probes, ANYTHING! Doesn't even have to be strong! It's just better to have TWO doing damage than ONE doing damage.

On multiple targets being engaged: Explain how this works: My bot runs into a room, attacks one of the three guys, the one attacks him, the other two run into the room I'm hiding in, three rooms down the hall. =) Explain this.

Here's an interesting though: How about an Engineer Nano: "Convert to Cyborg"? Maybe make it only usable on Nanobreed, since we're closer related to those bots. MPs and Fixers can make weapons and armor, and that's, well... an Engineer's JOB to do that. =)

Also, making ALL class pets a little more customizable would be fun for all, I think. You know what I mean. Customizable colors, size (depending on level of robot), name, battle cry (I'm already VERY sick of my bot saying, "Attack command recieved. Attacking"), etc.! I'm sure some of us would like to hear our bots say, "Who's yo' daddy?"

Phew! Man, that was one LOOOOOOOOOOONG one, wasn't it? Well, that's all I have to say (how LONG it is ), for now.