Rorybones sat in the dark of a small office; barely able to keep awake from all the waiting. Then a few words flashed up on the holo-screen, that got his attention, his green eyes glinted, as he smiled wryly, ‘The News has been delivered to Mr. Revishan’. He checked the time and sighed a little, he had the World Leet Fighting Federation III to host, but he’d have to leave it to some of his employee’s to run it.

He pressed a button on a comm unit on the desk, and up popped a Solitus woman augmented to the extreme in the ‘desirable’ regions of her Chest. She sighed, "Yes Sir?"

"Tell Gretska to keep an eye on the funds from the event, I’ll not be attending, the Boss needs me to take care of a deal… Oh and next time dear, please wear a shorter skirt."

"OK Sir, but it’ll sure be hard to find anything shorter then this skirt. Perhaps you’d prefer I just wear a bikini?" - She smirked and pouted. The image faded as Rory closed the comms with a dirty old man smile.

Mr. Ravishan stared out his window of his small office, overlooking Meetmedere, he’d finished reading the paper, and chewed on the remnant’s of some Bronto Pastry. Business was looking up, as demand from the robotics Companies for his Business’ power cells were on the increase.

There was a knock on the door, and Jaclyn poked her head through the gap, ‘Today’s paper for ya Gupta.’, she threw the rolled up paper, which landed with precision on Gupta’s desk. He turned around and looked at the paper with confusion, it looked like he got it delivered twice that day. Picking it up he noticed the front cover was different, with the headline ‘Ravishan Power cell Factory Up in Smoke, Stocks plummet’. There was a huge picture of his Factory in flames, with fire fighters desperately trying to put it out with all manner of flying ships and Robotic aide’s.

"What the hell?" - He exclaimed, and looked up to the date of this paper that was the same as the one he had read earlier, except this was dated for tomorrow! His personal comms unit rang out, he answered hesitantly, whilst checking the Factories security Camera’s to see that it was in perfectly good shape.

"Hello Mr. Ravishan, have you seen the news? Such a terrible disaster. And have you even looked at your share value?" Rorybones tried to talk as professionally as he could, although he couldn’t resist but sound slightly elated.

"What is this some joke!? The factory is fine, I’m Looking at it now!" - Just then the screens went dead and there was a flash from the window to where the Factory was.

"Well all is not lost Mr. Ravishan, in fact your share prices makes you very vulnerable now."

"You Bastard you’re behind this! I won’t go sell up so easily!-"

"Check the index, watch it fall, lower and lower Sir. Reconsider the proposal, you get to keep your job, you merely have to work for… ‘Us’, the offer is a good one, but a hostile bid can be arranged."

"Never! This Business has been in my Family for generations! You cannot take that away from me!"

"Think on it… Oh and you might want to looks at page four… Tomorrow a buyer will visit you in your office. Welcome to The Scorpid Industries." How Rory enjoyed the desperate ramblings of the weaker man, he slammed the phone down.

Gupta sat down in his chair and wept slightly, and unscrunching the paper, opened to page 4, the headline read ‘Ravishan CEO Commits Perma Suicide- Note of the Deceased shows apology for reckless abuse of Employee safety.’ - a few seconds later, a vaporous gas exuded from the paper and it set alight briefly. When the ash settled, Mr. Ravishan was leant back, dead.

Back in Rory’s office and a few hours later… A silhouette of a figure on the screen had seemed to nod its head to Rorybones. "You have done well, that there is no doubt, and the shares were cheaper then anticipated. You’ll do well by us. Very well indeed."

Rory leant back in his leather chair and smiled to the figure, "Oh it is nothing Sir…. All in a days work." He smiled and his green eye’s seemed to twinkle.