Thread: Where else to pvp besides the Arena and MMD?

Where else to pvp besides the Arena and MMD?

I'm level 61, and I'm tired of MMD and the Arena. It takes too long to convince people to come out of the 75/100% zones to fight, I just need a place I can go to fight people without the safe zone border.
    Celebrant Freshman since July 2001, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Idoloclast Freshman since October 2003, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Blowfish Tradeskill gimp, designed to be a credit mule. setup
    Greed Name carry-over from Atlantic shard of Ultima Online, where he was a champion duelist.
    Unfathomable On hold.
    Implacable On hold.
    Flowbish On hold.

Account Created 2001-06-28 05:43:08

Proud? player of cAmparchy Online

for you as clanner:

ent arena
    2h0
    maybe sfh-aces

DAV, to kill whole teams and training medusas! Oh wait, nm last one they took that out

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

2H0 used to be

2H0 used to be the place to pvp . The grid has crashed even on rk2 because of battles in 2h0. After funcom changed things and added guards all the battles ended. Why cause of the guards jumping into the battles. 2ho needs to go neutral and have to OT npc's removed while keeping the 25% gas.

These changes can bring pvp back to 2h0.

Like i have said before "i hate MMD". It's just people jumping back and fourth between zones attacking little people. Give me the old battle field ..

In short FUNCOM fix 2h0.

fix??? its an Omni-tek CITY, people LIVE there, guards GUARD it! WTF are you doing in an OT city? It's just the same as OMni-HQ... if you can't pvp in that OT city then don't, go to Mort, PW, DAV, CAV, SFH, Belial, EFP-aces, 4H, MMD or something.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Unhappy NPC's maybe

2ho just fine for any lv given they dont walk up to whoopa flashing their guns. Guards at whoopa are no problem easy to avoid if you just dont camp that area. The npc's though usually make this high lv pvp area. Soon you grid if your low lv clan you will probably get blasted away by Season OT Agent or something. I think your just going be stuck with arena and mmd. You will just have think constructive ways to gank people etc.

Camelot castle.
    NT phone HOME!!

backyards. Dueling the leets always make for great battles.

Question

Whats up with u people ???

we dont need PvP zones... we need a WAR!!!

this game was build on a war.. but where is it? The most of a war i have ever seen is trying to convince clanners to step out of the 100% zone, or into the arena, TIR aswell as omni-ent.

my conclution is... we need to stick the "gas" up where the sun never shine... on ALL of the map, and then make stronger Guards that dont spawn after 30 sec's... So that a Army of Omni-tek people can envade a Clan city... thats what i would call a war :P

We can't have a "war" because the servers crash every time a decent amount of people congregate in one place

Maybe FC will fix their netcode one day so the servers have a half-chance of staying up with loads of people in one place...?

Camelot is alot of fun, they just need to fix the LOS bugs. Sometimes you cant attack someone that stands next to you just cause that person is standing on a little rock.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.