Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Petition : Leets !

bumptybump!

Well, if fc isnt going to give us leet dolls soonish, can we atleast have a plugin so it dances on your desktop, or a winamp pluging, just like that bear of black&white and somethimes saying " Peekay, fethers, r u nubi?, joo, sup?" trough a song ^^

Apart from that a leet avatar would really really rock ;p
    /Leet-lover Georg
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

OKI

Oki, my bump vote is offical, if they sell the Leet dolls I will buy them, say like 10" tall ones, with sand in the Tail to keep em up right.
    If you are Failing to Plan,

You are Planning to Fail.

Leet's would be mans best alarm clock.
    How could you hit something so cuddably evil?

Originally posted by [CrispyChicken]
    Leet's would be mans best alarm clock.
    How could you hit something so cuddably evil?

Very... very... easily.

Then again, nothing better than hearing a whiney voice shouting "STFU mofo!" or "PEKAY!" or "ru nubi!" at 7:00 AM.
    ~Chris

*bump*

SHOW ME THE LEETS!
    Rebekah Poachie Vein - Lvl 200 Omni-Tek Bureaucrat - Equipment
    April Poachinator Joor - Lvl 150 Omni-Tek Enforcer - Equipment

Originally posted by Sarwyn

3a) Lifebleeders attack with radiation damage, why not dispose of some of the US's nuclear waste this way? Might cause a fair-sized population drop in AO players, but still. :-P
    ROFL
    And since we're talking about AO products, why not make the Miiir clothes available.
    I'd order my Red Ties instantly.
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

Thumbs up The Whole Line

Sorry if this is redundant I gave up reading all the inputs but want to bump this bad.

Think of the income FC from putting out a line of AO toys. The leet doll would definately be the biggest seller. I know I would get one. The leet alarm clock is the second best idea here. You could easily get leet mania started and earn millions from these sales.

It would also be such a great come on to get more people to play.

So we have leet dolls, leet alarm clocks, leet soap, leet treats, special leet dolls that carry their special drops.

Then you can start expanding to the other critters, I saw an idea for a roller rat. Who wouldn't want a bronto toy (Jurassic Park eat your heart out). Then a shades doll, or even a pair of shades of lucubration for sale. If it grows big you can start making some of the cloaks for sale, who wouldn't want their own Neleb's robe.

Now for off the edge of the table fantasy stupidity. Have a convention where people can come dressed like their character. The rooms can have gas ratings and have one at 25% or 0% so I can go in their and pulverize some of the gankers who have OE'd their characters Ah just the thought of it warms my heart.

Sorry back to normal unreality.

This is sincerely a good idea for your marketing. Look at how Dilbert, Disney, and others have done it. Check out Korea and the market for game oriented items there. A cute cuddley Leet doll, which you could initially sell on your website by pre-order only, would be a no risk test to see if the market will bear it. I, believe it will. Heck I'll buy two so I look like an NT.

Economically,
    Randalpho 73rd level MP
    Now a new dream, a leet doll of my own.

I want a leet doll too!

And a rollerrat--only I think you'd have to make the rollerrat out of tougher fabric because people would probably want to beat up on it.

But make the leet doll FIRST!

BUMP!

What is taking you so long? r u nubi?

SHOW US THE LEET DOLLS!

Thumbs up

Kick Ass idea a Leet Doll would rock
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist

Thumbs up Different Leets

5" High Leet Dolls, bigger fluffier Eleets, Even fluffier and slightly large Leetas, finally special leets Sandy etc.

Then you can start on the Reets and the one thing not mentioned, I want a stuffed plant Parablum or Crypthorn, nice fluffy and definitely with that Little House of Horrors Look to them.

When you get around to the pets I would love to have stuffed Attack and heal pets, the mez pet could be cuddly and worthless just like it is in real play.

Dreaming of Leets,
    Randolpho 73rd MP
    I never solo, I have pets

I want a cuddable Juggernaut !

Re: B*U*M*P*

Originally posted by LuNanJen
    B*U*M*P

Leet doll would be schweet. I want two for me, one for my brother and one for my friend in Texas.

Then I want a life size Life Bleeder I can beat the cr*p out of for killing me in LF all the time....

BUUUMMMMPPPPPPP
    As if a big hairy, sweaty atrox in a thong wasn't bad enough...Now we would have to deal with leets in thongs...wait? does anyone else find that kinda scarry but strangley erotic.....?
    Don't worry , you're a clanner, those fealings of inadequacy are perfectley normal. They will pass with your death.

It is only our insecurity that makes us competitive and we search for security in other peoples recognition. We will not stop being who we really are, just because we are "better" then others.

Why do you think so many Fish & Game officers and park rangers are wearing cammies and toting m-16's? It ain't cause bambi's gone gorilla.(quote given in referance to current state of poaching in the US)

leet dolls leet dolls leet dolls....

BUMP

I want to finally get to stage a production of 'All My Leets'! Maybe I can get it aired on Omni-TV 1...

LEET DOLLS! LEET DOLLS! LEET DOLLS!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

COZ....PLEASE SEE BELOW!!!..Its Achievable!!!

AT the VERY LEAST...I'm SURE you guys could come up with some Leet COFFEE MUGS!!!....This is soooo doable...

Tell your Controller that the cost margin is sooo much more attractive than the game itSELF and think what it would do for FunCom's EBITA!!

$$$$$ $$$$$$$

MUGS

$$$$$ LEET MUGS $$$$$$

$$$$$$

Originally posted by Cosmik
    If these went through you'd have to wrestle them from us.
    Ok, I'll bring my main!

This desevers to be at the top, I'd buy one
    Fighting for Truth, Common Sense and Leet Dolls Since 1996

Give the people what they want

If I am
    I am
    If Not

Forget It

YES! I want a Leet!

Bump bumpeti bump-bump!

Bump

Bumping this thread. I would love a leet that looks exactly like the game ones. Yes.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast