Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition : Leets !

I'll buy 2, one for me and my girl!!

LEET DOLLS NOW!!!!
    bumpty bump
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

just want Leet doll....i would buy a least 3 or 4 for the whole famaly :-)

Originally posted by Cosmik

What if MC Bolts shows up for me?

And hey, I died to some players this week. *damn thong with no AC hiding under my coat*

I'm on Rubi-ka-2. We're all just lowbie hicks.

~Chris

PS: Don't you have /gm godmode ?

Wohooooooooooo...leet doll, white tank top and a thong. Now there's a gift for my GF....hehehehe and me.
    Don't worry , you're a clanner, those fealings of inadequacy are perfectley normal. They will pass with your death.

It is only our insecurity that makes us competitive and we search for security in other peoples recognition. We will not stop being who we really are, just because we are "better" then others.

Why do you think so many Fish & Game officers and park rangers are wearing cammies and toting m-16's? It ain't cause bambi's gone gorilla.(quote given in referance to current state of poaching in the US)

Yes indeed, I would order a Plush leet immediately as well....
    be cool if they made little leet noises...

hehe I be a lot less people would kill em once they had the doll

B
    U
    M
    P

we need leet dolls :P

*bump*

I want a fluffy little leetdoll, and I want it NOW!

And if it's able to say 'r u nubi' that's even better
    Rebekah Poachie Vein - Lvl 200 Omni-Tek Bureaucrat - Equipment
    April Poachinator Joor - Lvl 150 Omni-Tek Enforcer - Equipment

Leet dolls for ALL!

I want my leet doll. I'd like him to say "I'm UBER", "U Suxxor" and "I'll get my main!" When squeezed. Sell them for $9.95USD apiece and Funcom would make a mint!

I would hug him and sqeeze him and love him and hold him. I would name him George and he wiould go everywhere with me.

Seriously, I'd hafta buy at least 4. The wife (who plays), the kidling, and 2 for me (one for home and one for my desk at work)

Dammit man!

Where are the leet dolls at? I'm all about this.

*looks at Cosmik, narrows eyes*
    peekay!
    *headbutts Cosmik leet-style*
    Aaron Simons Harkonnen

Geez i want 2. You already have my credit card number..Lets go
    Don't worry , you're a clanner, those fealings of inadequacy are perfectley normal. They will pass with your death.

It is only our insecurity that makes us competitive and we search for security in other peoples recognition. We will not stop being who we really are, just because we are "better" then others.

Why do you think so many Fish & Game officers and park rangers are wearing cammies and toting m-16's? It ain't cause bambi's gone gorilla.(quote given in referance to current state of poaching in the US)

Thumbs up

I would buy a Leet Doll if Funcom made them. Definitely!!!!!

I am not sure if anyone suggested this, but how about making it so if you squeeze it, make it say some of it's most famous words. Such as, Leet, phear me, u suxxor, whats ur equip, *drool, phat lewt, dewd,and anything else I might have missed that is part of their small vocabulary.

What an awesome idea, even if you can't make it talk, just make some real life Leet Dolls!!!!

edit: I just noticed the poster above me suggested it talk too!

LEET DOLLS LEET DOLLS WE WANT LEET DOLLS!

I've never seen a thread grow this rapidly, this will be huge if it gets done.
    pwetty pwetty pwease.

"U r0x0rs"
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

Originally posted by Bunny5
    I would buy a Leet Doll if Funcom made them. Definitely!!!!!

I am not sure if anyone suggested this, but how about making it so if you squeeze it, make it say some of it's most famous words. Such as, Leet, phear me, u suxxor, whats ur equip, *drool, phat lewt, dewd,and anything else I might have missed that is part of their small vocabulary.

What an awesome idea, even if you can't make it talk, just make some real life Leet Dolls!!!!

edit: I just noticed the poster above me suggested it talk too!

LEET DOLLS LEET DOLLS WE WANT LEET DOLLS!
    Gimmie about a week, and there will be a big surprise...

Might take a little longer to get it to talk, but it sure is nice to have a brother with an associates in electrical engineering.

Oh yah, what is the address for FC in N.C.? It would be a bit expensive to send a special package to Australia for Cos.
    Last edited by Deaddreamer; May 13th, 2002 at 19:41:24.
    "Rubi-Ka is my home, my life, and my office... who let these people in?" - Madaline "Deaddreamer" Fontanaro
    "If you cancel your account, can I have your stuff?"
    Date of registration 2001-06-29 00:11:50 UTC
    Account status Open
    Next billing 2002-08-04

Now, who's the newbie here?

For the MMORPG Elitists:
    • Explorer:80%
    • Socializer:66%
    • Achiever:33%
    • Killer:20%

YaY!

Leet dolls! Whoooo! we could have a special "Cosmik" leet dall for valentines day or something, it'd come with a thong, and import chocolates! LEET LEET LEET LEET LEET LEET LEET
    Sydney06, Fixer rk2

Shop smart, shop SydMart.

Cool B*U*M*P*

B*U*M*P

Leet doll would be schweet. I want two for me, one for my brother and one for my friend in Texas.

Then I want a life size Life Bleeder I can beat the cr*p out of for killing me in LF all the time....

BUUUMMMMPPPPPPP

ARK action figures too. Every ARK should have an action figure representing them. And they should each have their own special move, like Wojan could have the leet-fu kick. I'd definitely buy them too.
    Aaron Simons Harkonnen

If these go through like I plan them to, I wanna hold a contest. Winner gets the leet.
    "Rubi-Ka is my home, my life, and my office... who let these people in?" - Madaline "Deaddreamer" Fontanaro
    "If you cancel your account, can I have your stuff?"
    Date of registration 2001-06-29 00:11:50 UTC
    Account status Open
    Next billing 2002-08-04

Now, who's the newbie here?

For the MMORPG Elitists:
    • Explorer:80%
    • Socializer:66%
    • Achiever:33%
    • Killer:20%

hehe

Im gonna dress my girlfriend up in a custom made omni-medsuit and make her dualwield a leet doll and a pillow. Then im gonna roleplay an injured clan soldier so she can tend to me

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast