Thread: structural porposal taking form fo Council of Justice ( CoJ )

Exclamation structural porposal taking form for Council of Justice ( CoJ )

A short while ago I made a proposal to start a Council of Justice of in short CoJ. The meaning of this Council would be to act as a common place where the enemy / criminal of Rubi-Ka can be judged by a common Jury.

The CoJ would hold no power in any internal matter of the Clans, Omni-Tech or Neutral community but speak with a united voice in the situation where we face a common enemy or criminal.

The strukture I would sugest is as follows.

1. CoJ will be represented by 3 persons from each party, Omni-Tech, Clan and Neutral.

2. Each side holds free elections on who they wish to take a chair in the CoJ.

3. Each representative in CoJ hold 1 ( one ) equal voice in voting. 1 person 1 vote, in total 9 votes equal in number of representatives.

4. CoJ shall always act with the entire population of Rubi-Ka in mind

5. No singel representative holds the right to speak for CoJ, without prior specified agreement from CoJ in it self.

6. In cases where CoJ is called upon to act as a tribunal or court each side will take turn to sit as acting chair in the procedure.

As we are currently fighting common criminals / enemies I strongly urge the ledares of the peopel of Rubi-Ka to take this matter under serious conciderment Midia and DustBrigarde are the most known but not the first and most likely not the last ones.

Thepurpose of my suggestion is to bring equal justice to our common enemies / criminals.

Feel free to step up and talk to me about this if you see me, You can usually find me in Borealis or New Land City.

[ooc link to first proposal of CoJ can be found here ]
    Last edited by Itel; Mar 1st, 2004 at 19:52:17.
    If you are afraid of dying you will never truly live

Hmm, indeed, a very well thought out proposal, and of course, you have my support in whatever way you need it Itel.

This is one of, if not the, best thing I have heard in a long time, and I look forward to it with renewed hope for Rubi-Ka.

-Raijou
    "Chariots strong, horses fast, troops valiant, weapons sharp--so that when they hear the drums beat the attack they are happy, and when they hear the gongs sound the retirement they are enraged.He who is like this is strong."
    -Chang Yu ,author of a commentary of Sun Tzu's 'The Thirteen Chapters'

I stand behind this effort 110%. Count on myself and Veritas on backing you up as this developes.

This is a wonderful thought, but i`m not sure if the three sides are ready for this. I support it, but i`m not getting my hopes up. There is still a lot of hatred on Rubi-Ka-

Yes this will not be easy , but for the good of our home planet we have to start somwhere,
    Last edited by Itel; Mar 1st, 2004 at 23:52:11.

You got my support, and i´ll see if i can bring it to the attention of Mr. Ross. I think he would be very interested.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Glad to see you working this fast Mr Itel. Any time I might be of help for this idea...
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

it´s really agood thing to see support from peopel of all sides here. Im sure that togheter we can make a difference in the fight against our common enemies, a fight that we have been having for so long noone seems to remeber when it acually begun.
    It´s time we stand togheter and make it end. If I can see the suport is here I wil try to get in touch with Mr.Ross of Omni-Tech, Representatives of ICC and speek to CoT as soon as it reforms.

So all of you that feel that this is the right time and the right step please leave your name so I know Im not alone here.