Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CoT sign up here!

CoT sign up here!

Following our successful rally today, please put contact names and orgs below!! Thankyou.

I am signing up Storm Keepers-(UCF) (NWC) for CoT... if you need contact send a tell to malice42 (me) or my vice general pathom.

As general in Angels of the Night, I speak when I say there can be great intrest in this, as wanting more information first before saying we're in.

As president of Society Torn From Unity, i'd like to sign up. I can be contacted at /tell Nymphete

As Monarch of Dragon, I Sokeljun am joining the CoT. Send a /tell to Sokeljun to reach me, thanks.

Serenity will join

As a main advisor of serenity i will join CoT, with the president as second chair, Redstalker knows how to get a hold of me, count us in, we are willing to do our part in changing the situation in our world
    Rawenna -Proud General of Alpha Omega

"Royal bitch of the Clans"

Member of the CoT clergical staff

I have been appointed by Luckynuke, leader of my clan and am honored to pledge mine as well as the rest of Komodo's support of the CoT. Please contact me at any time.

Odinia
    CoT Representative
    Proud General of Komodo
    Last edited by Odinia; Mar 1st, 2004 at 00:51:39.

Ooops i forgot to say of course Tiger Claw will join!

Veritas will certainly be a part of the Council of Truth. I will be happy to represent them myself, as long as my family let's me.
    Advisor--- Veritas
    Fixer
    Clan
    Indigenous Citizen of Rubi-ka

Gooseberry will try and sign up for Remedy. ((I'm him ))

Caretaker Cheesecrunch Signing up for Blood Pack

*waveS* and bows count the Fatal Shadows in once again
    Angelfuzzer - 208 Crat With Attitude
    Angeldelight -207 mp "The old Lady"
    Drdelight - "217 ubber DOC Soft but cuddly"
    Golldenangel- 124 Agent with Style
    Angelnuke - 100 Squigy NT
    Angeldisney- 20 buffing Enforcer

"To me Sides don't mean anything, as long as you enjoy the game and have FUN!"

Officer of Tiger Claw!

Darkkmercy leader of Peace Keepers-(UCF) signing up

As Pure Embodiement of the Clans, Ill join. Sturmfuast, Leader of The Syndicate (who invades Rome once a month)
    Last edited by Sturmfaust; Mar 12th, 2004 at 06:03:31.
    Sturmie "Sturmfaust" Smalls, 220 Enforcer. (Totally the Enforcer on Ninj00's Billboard)
    The Syndicate Join the Family.

First Enforcer on Rimor to declare war on Romania as a whole, not because of their beliefs, but simply because they're different.

Lynyah, General of White Cycle, signing up
    Lynyah - 211/11 Solitus Clan Fixer
    Proud Member of Genesis (RK2)

Quote Originally Posted by Boinky
    you can ride around on the TOtW Train and ride the Taraesque (it's a rollercoaster).

As a General of Athen Paladins I’m requesting that someone contact Gatortech we need some Information so that we are able to send the best person as our representative.
    Hearing voices used to be called divine inspiration now it’s schizophrenia.

Thankyou all for showing tour dedication to the Clans! I am happy to see so many good people signing up, and i wil be in touch with you all shortly!

Talking

Coolhandkid
    Martial Artist +180 (Omni) - RK2 (Rimor)
    Trader +170 (Omni) - RK2 (Rimor)
    Agent +150 (Clan) - RK2 (Rimor)
    Fixer +120 (Omni) - RK2 (Rimor)
    Doctor +60 (Omni) - RK2 (Rimor)
    MP +110 (Neutral) - RK2 (Rimor)
    Engineer +70 (Clan) - RK2 (Rimor)
    Enforcer +80 (Omni) - RK2 (Rimor)
    Female Warrior
    Spearman

This site contains my art works... Please ask for permission before using them for any purpose.

Thumbs up

As a representative of Black Faction I would be honoured to take a place in CoT. Sign us in!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast