Thread: Black Angel Brigade opens boot camp

Black Angel Brigade opens boot camp

We are a new org (Omni)just getting started on RK2. We are looking for all professions(soldiers mainly) and we operate in a MILITARY manner. I and my generals are ex military in R/L so we like our org run that way. We are lookin for lvls under 30 so we may all grow together as a unit. We have a longterm goal and plan on being around a LONG time. We also have pointed views about clanners, neutrals, and even some Omni orgs, so we are very much a storyline following org, working on building up our levels and operating as a UNIT. We have a set number of members as a goal, so if you are interested link to our message board and read what we are about. We are looking for SERIOUS people, not: kids, idiots, or people who like to just screw around. If you are a half-asser then dont waste your time. A request for membership is not a guarantee you are in. and if you dont like a military type org, then stay away.
    Trumpcard, President of the Black Angel Brigade, S.A.S. RK2

http://pub34.ezboard.com/bblackangel...assaultservice

I am also an ex-serviceman and most groups I have played with have no discipline or ideas on tactics.

I have a level 9 enforcer named Nauls who might be a good fit.

I am also willing to have my 10th level clan doctor, Woond, switch sides and be a support character on missions. The team comes first.

Exclamation wish to sign up

hello my name is sgtbilko11, im no sargent, but im am in the apart of the CF in canada im a simple sapper, but you org sounds intriguing i would love to join if possible my lvl is only 4 since i just started my proffesion is trader but working towards engineer skills and tech, so if i could sign up ....e-mail me or reply to this post and tell me where to go from there, chimo!!

Use the link in the original post to see what to do in order to join up. It links to our message board, and gives a rundown of what we are about.
    Trumpcard, President of the Black Angel Brigade, S.A.S. RK2

http://pub34.ezboard.com/bblackangel...assaultservice

Thumbs up signed in!!!!!!!

(Recruit bilko11) has signed up on the link and read the codes of conduct and what where going to do , what are my orders and where and when do we meet, is there a boot camp or training cadre to report to or someone will get a hold of me , im currently at omni-1 ent north,

I look foward to serving with this group and gaining and growing with you all!!!!!!! CHIMO

Post You might want an arch-enemy

Whilst I am not military, I know a lot about the UK armed forces and my grandfather and aunt both work(ed) in the MoD.

For RP reasons I think you might like to have an Arch Enemy. I head a clan called the "Brotherhood of the Avalanche". It is small for now and completely disorganised. In a few weeks this will all change. I am changing my clan's database and soon we will have a meeting and get everything sorted out and efficient.

We would like to be your main foe, kinda like in C&C with GDI and NOD.

If you have any thoughts, please send Graios a /tell