Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: class strengths and pvp

I'm just glad all this trader attention has taken the whining away from the NT's.

mister smart ass soldier my snares brake instantly and cost alot more than my roots to cast so why should i use them? :P

also oberan advs are best at travelling ie with parrot form but they are not/should not be the fastest at running while in combat.
    fixers are meant to be slippy oponents who can get away easily.
    self buffed an adv cant run faster than a fixer in combat? or maybe they can? pls enlighten me

also is it fair for a melee class (adv using riders) to run faster than a ranged class built for speed?

also enfs can just constantly use rage due to its low nano cost. they should up the nano cost or something.

just a few of my complaints to think about...

Apprentice Hotpanties
    lvl 161 clan fixer rk1
    Member of RK-Mafia

Originally posted by Hothead
    mister smart ass soldier my snares brake instantly and cost alot more than my roots to cast so why should i use them? :P

To get away, isn't that why you want to be able to outrun everyone ? If not this shows that your intentions is just to uber. Why don't you say it out loud that "I want to get the fixer buff for myself so I can run faster and shoot without getting hit by others."

also oberan advs are best at travelling ie with parrot form but they are not/should not be the fastest at running while in combat.
    fixers are meant to be slippy oponents who can get away easily.
    self buffed an adv cant run faster than a fixer in combat? or maybe they can? pls enlighten me
    You got the 3 second grid come on, if you get more slippy you will be just a greaseball.

Adventurers can't outrun fixers in combat, parrot makes you unable to cast buffs and attack.

also is it fair for a melee class (adv using riders) to run faster than a ranged class built for speed?
    Depends on how you build you character, if you want to be a fast running bloke, implanting and using items that make you gain speed, I don't see what's wrong with that?

also enfs can just constantly use rage due to its low nano cost. they should up the nano cost or something.
    Well it's the same as roots, fixers and every other rooters can use roots many times due to its low nanocost. Why is that ? I don't believe you use your highest ql to root your enemies and enfs prolly don't use their highest ql rage to break roots all the time.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Going to have to agree about your advantage Hot. The few times that I have met you in political zones, you just grid out. That is a pretty nice thing to have .. I think after the last time you gridded out I put my 8 point dot on my hotbar just for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12