Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Agent Wish List

Wtb QL 220 Undercover kit
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Wtb QL 220 Undercover kit
    That would be a "profession defining ability", and agents just cannot possibly have anything new that is like that after level 200
    Mimic: Agent

I want some arm grafts so that I can wear all of my favourite sleeves!

Green Rifle
    Green Aimed Shot
    Aqua Bow
    Aqua Fling Shot
    Aqua Ranged Init
    + Bow Skill added to our perklines

I find it highly ironic that a "combat profession", which is supposed to specialize in "damage, damage, and more damage", has such an extreme lack of cheap combat skills, and no green ones whatsoever.

Though if Morph and Mattie can convince Funcom on this point, I'll have their babies.

WTB major luv from funcom. new nanos new gear. And maby actualy not ignore our loving prof requests on the fourms
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

1) Overall change to the Ruse of Taran line changing stats to..

Ruse of Taran - Phase 1 = 200 concealment, 400 run speed, 25 evades, 80% scale
    Ruse of Taran - Phase 2 = 400 concealment, 640 run speed, 50 evades, 60% scale
    Ruse of Taran - Phase 3 = 600 Concealment, 820 run speed, 75 evades, 1% critical chance, 40% scale

2) Move Ruse of Taran over to the GSF/RI buff line and make it the highest stacking stats similar to the MA fist line is to the fixer/agent Damage line..

3) Meld With Background (MWB) Line expanded for group assistance.. add a 20, 40, 60, 100, 150, and 200 defensive add to each nano in the Meld With Background line. Since this line is seperated from the Ruse of Taran line now, it will be stacking so that you can get a max 829 concealment from agent concealment buffs..

4) UA made self only... (to stop over-equipping of very low level agents and promote a more fair challenge to other professions... as not many other professions have 120+ weapon buff castable on other professions. Alot have them capped at the Mastery level.. for others, example being.. MA Mastery, Assault Rifle Mastery, etc..)

5) Expansion of Snipers Bliss/UA/TTS.. combining UA/TTS into a single buff.. level 165 requirement 1 hour 30 minute duration.. aprox 800-850 nanocost. Self only of course..

6) Balance agent DoT programs and reduce the tick rate from 5-4.5 seconds to 2-2.5 seconds.

7) Proc Nano changes..

a) Reduce cast time on Proc nano formulae to 8/5.

b) Change Damage over Time proc line to Detaunt over time.. give it a 20-30% proc chance depending on level of the nano. Cut damage add by 1/3.

c) Change Detaunt Proc line to a higher proc chance upping it to 50-100% chance to proc.. (Depending on the level of the nano) Cut damage add by 1/3.

d) Raise damage of Unsettling Shock proc and Harm Shock proc to 1541 and 1900. Also raising proc chance to 23% and 25%. Cut damage add by 1/3.

e) Allow all 3 proc nanos, and the actual procs to stack..

8) Detaunt Nano revamp..

a) Extend base range of the nano to 40m.

b) Double nanocost and triple effect..

c) Scale the Detaunt line down to level 25..

9) Self evac line revamp..

a) Extend duration to 10 seconds per level of the nano. Giving them an overall duration of 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds, 40 seconds, 50 seconds, and 60 seconds..

b) Decrease attack time of these to 0.00

c) Increase recharge of the nanos to 60, decreasing it by 5 seconds per rank of the nano.. Highest one being 30 second recharge.

d) Add the effect while the buff is active on the player of Restrict Action = Fighting.

e) Remove the debuff on termination of the buff.. instead simply make it a cooldown nano similar to the Concentration nanoline. Cooldown duration of 10-5 minutes depending on the level of nano.

10) Revamp to the False/Assume/Mimic line....

a) Remove the interrupt debuff and range debuff.

b) Reduce the Nanoskill debuff to -10, -25, and -50.

c) Reduce the Nano Init debuff to -200, -350, -500.

d) Change the way the duration works and split it into 2 halves.. First after you cast it, it should be in a hostile form while it shocks your NCU making you unable to cancel it. But after a short while it should rest down a bit allowing you to cancel it when needed..

e) False Profession duration changed to a 20 minute hostile nano, that on termination executes a 10 minute friendly version of the nano... taking up 0 NCU in your Containment list.. effectively changing duration to an overall 30 minutes.

f) Assume Profession duration changed to a 15 minute hostile nano, that on termination executes a 45 minute friendly version of the nano... taking up 0 NCU in your Containment list.. effectively changing duration to an overall 60 minutes.

g) Mimic Profession duration changed to a 10 minute hostile nano, that on termination executes an 80 minute friendly version of the nano.. taking up 0 NCU in your Containment list.. effectively changing duration to an overall 90 minutes.

11) Aimed Shot revamp..

a) Concealment component removed from Aimed Shot.

b) Defensive check against Aimed Shot, with a slightly higher accuracy then other ranged and melee specials depending on the Aimed Shot skill..

c) 100 point minimum AS damage every 10 levels and every shadow level.. never extending damage past the cap AS damage of 13,000.

d) 100 point AS Cap damage increase every shadow level... increasing it by 2,000 points total bringing cap to 15,000 at level 220.

12) Concealment revamp..

a) Fix all bugs, visual and physical with concealment.. all known bugs anyway.. Including but not limited to.. 1) Not being able to hide from players indoors. 2) Being revealed to people if they run up to your area while you are sneaking if they run to you from out of range.. 3) Sneak and Resneak every time you zone to fix a bug where if you dont do it, mobs will be able to spot you 100%. etc...

b) With the Aimed Shot no longer dependant on Sneaking, increase the useability of concealment, and allow the player to have a "Sneak speed.." allowing them to run at max run speed, capped by their concealment skill x 50%... example being..

2000 Concealment, 1000 max sneak speed. (If the player has at least 1,000 run speed they will be able to run at this speed.. if they have lower then they run at that speed.)

c) Allow the unlocking of doors but not chests from a sneak environment. Triggering a trap, mine, or bomb will unsneak the player.

d) Allow sneaking when someone or something is attacking you, but not currently "hitting" you. As long as you are no longer in attack mode. Root and Stun should prevent this.

13) Breaking and Entering & Trap Disarm revamp..

a) Make disarming a trap a reflex action at an increased skill requirement. Triggering a trap, if you have high trap disarm skill you should be able to disarm it and prevent it's effect.

b) Make Lockpicking an action possible by simply right clicking a locked chest, door, or whatever. This should have an increased skill requirement to pick the lock, using a Lockpick or specialized lockpick such as Personal Lockpick or Lockpick of Eight.. should allow you to open doors easier with a lower skill.

c) Allow right clicking disarm of mines. Bomb Disarm tools giving a bonus chance to disarm it.

14) Perception revamp..

a) Allow a player to see any target in the area that has lower concealment then they do perception. (This will make the hidden object, NPC, or Player visible to that player only. No one else.)

b) Add a new skill called "Reveal" that is a no damage attack based at a concealed target that bases your perception against their concealment. If you win, the target is kicked out of a concealed state and visible to everyone.

15) New Agent only Scope that has A low ranged init penalty, if not a bonus.. a 6-12% critical chance add.. a high 250-350 Aimed Shot add.. a small 20-35 Rifle bonus... and a 40% weapon range extension. This scope should be no-drop and possible to get by most high level players if the effort is given for it. (it should not be an insanely rare drop)

16) Turn Spirit weapon revamp..

a) Adjust drop rate of lower and higher QL Inamorata and Sancrosanct Rifles and give easier access to Turn Spirits.

b) Adjust speed on the Revolution and Pinpoint rifle series... give it a 2.5/2.5 static attack speed. (Dont make it scale with QL.)

17) Lady of Angst and Lord of Angst revamp..

a) Adjust the Speed of the two rifles to 2.5/2.5.

b) Change the modifiers to 50 add offense, 250 max health, and 250 max nano. (Same modifiers on the Lady and Lord of Angst.)

c) Adjust the damage to 200-900(500) chemical damage. On both Rifles.

d) Add the Fling Shot special to the Lord of Angst and leave the Lady of Angst with only Aimed Shot.

18) Joy of the Race rebalance..

a) Change damage to 300-400(200)

b) Raise MBS to 2300

19) Kyr'Ozch Rifle revamp..

a) Reduce Attack/Recharge speed on the Kyr'Ozch Rifle to 1.8/1.8

b) Increase damage on the Kyr'Ozch Rifle to 250-500(500) [at QL 300... scaling it down]

20) A Cosmetic only nano called Taran's Reveral. That sets the scale of the target to 100% (nothing higher or lower..) for 1 hour. This change will take up 5 NCU. Level requirement 100+.

21) Go through the nanos Agents can use while in Mimic Profession.. ones that need to be removed are by example..

a) Single Target NT Nukes.

b) Crat Charm Nanos.

c) Fixer HoT nanos.

d) Doctor DoT and Nuke nanos.

e) Engineer Pet heals..

f) Enforcer self weapon buffs..

22) After going through and removing the nanos that are either pointless or ones we shouldn't have.. there are others we should have..

a) Crat Speech nanos.

b) Doctor Single and Team heals.

c) Doctor Unbreakable init debuff.

d) Soldier Reflect nanos.

e) Enforcer Essence/Mongo/Challenger nanos.

f) Crat Calms and AoE calms.

g) Engineer Beacon Warp and Team Beacon Warp.

h) NT HE, Nano Reducer, and AoE Nukes.

That is some of the stuff i've written down over the years and is currently one of my most recent lists.. I left perk changes out of this one for obvious reasons, the perk ideas are going to be after this summary for those who are interested.

1) Attack time reduced to 2 seconds on the Snipe Shot, Snipe Shot 2, Called Shot, Shadow Bullet, and Silent Plague perks.

2) Reduce the Attack time of Recalibrate and Chaotic Modulation to 1 second.

3) Reduce the Attack time of Death Strike, Assassinate, Night Killer, and The Shot to 3 seconds.

4) Change the requirement on Snipe Shot 2 from Triangulate Target to Find the Flaw.

5) Add a Dodge Ranged debuff to Tranquilizer that scales with the Ranged Init debuff.. (to help land some of our perks, helpful for all ranged professions especially in raids where the target's dodge ranged is much higher then their evade.)

6) Change the defensive skill of Tranquilizer from 80% evade-clsc to 80% Dodge-Ranged.

7) Add a -10,000 detaunt to Concussive Shot and remove the Stun effect.

8) Add the possiblity of firing a Death Strike or Assassinate if the target is under 50% damage. But make it only do half damage. When the target is under 15% damage it will do full damage.

9) Remove the Stun requirement of Death Strike and require Tranquilizer to be on the target.

10) Change the Shadow Killer requirement on Night Killer to Shadow Bullet requirement..

11) Change the defensive skill on Fade Armor from 100% dodge ranged to 50% dodge ranged more in line with Soften Up.

12) Change Toxic Shock from a clickable buff perk to an innate effect similar to Disharmony.. except only bonus damage.

13) Make perks check for their requirements on the target before it tries to go through the targets evades.. (This makes the perk get resisted even though you dont even meet the requirements for it.)

If anyone needs any further clarification on this you can email me at Militaryman101@hotmail.com (I'm also reachable on MSN messenger at the same address..) Or in game on Rubi-ka 1 under the name Militaryman.

Militaryman 203 Grandmaster Assassin.

Mattie & Morphex, would it be time to arrange a new poll for what should be in the next wishlist sent to the Devs?
    Greetz & Leetz,
    Miqlo
    Squad Commander of Ragnarok!
    Miqlo by Mr.Fli

Making as evadeable will make u unable to kill 220 fixers. U cant land any perks on them and then u cant land any specials and will never be able to kill them. See how long it takes to take a 220 fixer to 50% with no as

Thats if you make AS an easy to evade attack, I was thinking of something like..

Attack Rating + ( AS x 2 ) vs Evade + Defense

That way.. high AS skill will pay off in accuracy, more so then actual weapon skills.

Think about it like this.. if you have 2100 rifle and 2400 Aimed Shot.. and the 220 fixer has lets go overboard and say 6,000 evades..

Your attack rating would most likely be 2200ish, double aimed shot to be 4800... add it together and it comes to 7,000.. that gives you a 1,000 point advantage over a fixer. Now take it on the other hand, a fixer using a rifle having (lets say maxed out and buffed AS skill..) around 1600-1700 AS skill, rifle skill being absolute minimum to equip some rifles.. so around 900.. double 1600 to 3200, add 900 making it 4,100 (thats at 220 fully buffed..) a bit more then half the chance a 220 agent would have. That would be much easier to evade, especially for the evasive professions which would evade it most of the time. If you add in the defensive buffs to meld with background and some evades to ruse of taran, that will bring our defense to around 1800-2000ish..

2,000 defensive rating maxed out for a 220 agent isn't so bad, it would give us half of the attack rating a 220 profession fully maxed out in Aimed Shotting and rifles. This also wouldn't exactly nerf other professions like Doctor, Soldier, and Trader.. who use shotguns and assault rifles with AS in pvp, they can get their Assault Rifle and Shotgun pretty high up so it would be nice, and if they max out their Aimed Shot it will be pretty effective. I just dont want to see people doing what they are doing now, and that is raising skills to like 800 Rifle and 350 AS just to get some buffs and put on a rifle.. some people even put on a scope and get buffs and max out AS, or just to the point where it's a 12 sec recharge. (hardly any IP sink...)

Anyways, those are just my thoughts on it, I dont want AS to be something that will be completely ineffective.. but making it so that even the most evasive profession dosen't have a small chance to evade it would suck the way it does now, overpowering 1 attack so much that they completly ignore our other problems for "balance" purposes.. I would much rather have a fully balanced offence available at all times. Is that so bad?

edit..:

And if you payed attention to it, Tranquilizer would help against the more evasive professions giving - dodge ranged for a short time. (if it did.. )

fix capes for solitus males
    Faithful shouldn't be broken and niether should pelisse.
    "A Glimmering wind came
    down from the North. It’s
    sting was without pain, but
    death came no less brutal;
    Thier minds beyond recovery - clouded by conceit and lies."

Quote Originally Posted by Destrega2
    fix capes for solitus males
    Faithful shouldn't be broken and niether should pelisse.
    yea right opifex clan pads have been borked for years

fet a item that give more HP.. just HP. a levling items.. more HP for each level. like the fixer have the nano skill item.. Agent's are really squishy! thats the only thing i wish for!
    Madi - Working Agent level 195+ (Mats gathering for level 200 twinking)
    Madifax - Inactive MP level 139! (Org buffing)
    The other alt's is unimportaint to wirte up...

Quote Originally Posted by Mattie
    4. Duration on mimic profession is a big problem in longer fights, and often kills us in mid-combat when it runs out. We would like either increased duration, but cancelable after 20 mins (for example by letting the hostile nano auto-cast a 40 mins friendly nano on termination), or a new line of mimic nanos that increase in duration.
    /blowkiss
    EDIT: back after a month from AO
    Disillusiond - Agent ||| Proud member of Circle G
    Omardoc - Doc
    Omar - Student
    "My neutrality represents the good nature of the players."
    21/m/northernCA Wish me luck in RL odielag@hotmail.com (msn)

Eh I think some of the stuff is just wayyy too much to ask, lol yea give us agents some more love and all, but the stuff military posted is just too much, yea it would be nice and all but there is no way it will happen with all the nanos, the whole Ruse idea i like tho and it would be a great thing if people incharge of that stuff took it into consideration otherwise i think the rest is too much Militaryman.

-- Ob

Its time agent appearence is taken one stop further. Make a new ruse and make it include a ethereal effect aswell or somtin. (Some evades woudnt hurt either)

Ruse of Visor

1000 conceament, 100 evades and 400 runspeed 1 % critincrease 215+ That would pawn.
    Judette 220 Opifex Fixer
    Murderyou 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Edlindar 195 Solitus Keeper
    Judejnr 165 Opifex Adventurer

never knew these forums existed i thought i was the only one that felt this way ... bump lol
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of gum ...

When I hear people go: Team of 5 looking for dmg pref agent....
    Then Ill be happy
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen
    When I hear people go: Team of 5 looking for dmg pref agent....
    Then Ill be happy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Scope755 General of Mercenaries
    Terror755 Veteran of ShadowBreed Inc

Atlantean

Quote Originally Posted by Militaryman
    Thats if you make AS an easy to evade attack, I was thinking of something like..

Attack Rating + ( AS x 2 ) vs Evade + Defense.......... etc etc

I think you are crazy

I think the only way anything about AS should change is the fact that it hits 100% of the time in PvP for EVERYONE and not agents alone, possibly soldiers also. Something about having fought an engi with a rifle just made me want to cry....
    If anything make it some type of... "if agent/soldier AS hit 100%" "If anything else, AS hit 50%" if something like this cannot be done, I dont think anything should be done at all.

But if in some rare case AS gets reworked....it will only end up totally borked for undetermined lengths of time only to possibly force a massive decrease in agent game play.

Zamochit 220 Solitus Soldier
    Ivort 220 Opifex Agent
    Impalerella 212 Opifex Shade
    Amputator 191 Atrox Enforcer
    Amphetamean 180 Opifex Fixer
    Bonehitter 60 Atrox Winforcer (Rubi Ka Rumble Champion!)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast