Thread: Twinking Question......

Twinking Question......

I saw a level 60 Agent Twink at ToTW doing some pvp. I looked at his gear and realized that he was wearing:

QL 100 Pelisse of the Elysian Nymph

And if he was wearing that Back item then he should also have been able to get into Full Preditor Armor:

QL 100 Predator
    Armor Pants

Now Im level 60 and I have looked at All the items and ways to buff Sense and I am still comming up 20 points short of 300 Sense at level 60. The only possible way I could see that he was able to do it would be to train up Nano programming and use an Advanced Sent Detector. But if you do that where do you get the IP? Reset a Needed Skill then reset back?

Any Ideas?

Boost, ES, implants, some of these (Personalized Robot Brain comes to the mind)?

Note that the fact that he wears the Pelisse doesn't mean that he wears full QL 100 Predator: he might have used armor items to buff his abilities. [edit]I had a look at the implants. Either I am missing something or 300 Sense/Agility is *very* easy to achieve[/edit]

Cheers!
    Last edited by Chernish; Apr 13th, 2005 at 21:26:06.
    Concealment is bugged in PvM: hit sneak two times after you zone. Only then you will be able to sneak properly.

Well Im kinda new to twinking and I didnt really see anyway to get higher than QL100 Imps in.

once you do get those higher imps in upgrade the cape some. You could get some nova dillon armor on and upgrade it like 3-5 times depending on your setup.
    And yes a full set of predator armor could be done at that lvl. get yourself a sense buffing rifle and that should make up for the needed sense.
    Muhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Toxsus
    Well Im kinda new to twinking and I didnt really see anyway to get higher than QL100 Imps in.
    Although Old Man Gigas guide is geared towards Enforcers, there are many items listed in his post to help you advance your implants and other gear.

Check out the Enforcer forum stickies for more information.
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

Thanks for all the replies. I decieded that to just go ahead and level up some more. I had on all those things you mentioned and was still comeing up 20 short so I guess I did the best I could with what I had.

Did you try implants stepping?

Have yourself built some temporary Shining implants that boost your Treatment and your abilities. This allows you to put higher QL implants in the Faded and Bright slots. Have these implants also boost Treatment and the abilities.

Then remove the Shining implants: you still have high enough stats to put in even higher QL Shining implants.

Repeat the process one or two times, until you cannot go further or you are bored.

Remove all the items that boost Treatment, replace them with items that boost Sen/Agi. Equip the armor.

Remove the implants and reequip you usual ones (or slightly higher ones, while you're at it).

Try to make implants that are based on Sense, Agility (of course) or Stamina (because it is so easily buffable).

I went through this process (completely rebuild my implants with the maximum possible QL) three or four times with my main. It is fun and challenging the first time, afterwards it becomes a bit of a bore.
    Concealment is bugged in PvM: hit sneak two times after you zone. Only then you will be able to sneak properly.

if u arent using any wep to get abil and still lack 20p, get a lower ql gunbag or what they are called, easy to get on, and it add 20p sense, i used it on my 60 soldier to get pred on, and didnt have to spend any ip onto rifle/as

/afro

Reset a Needed Skill then reset back?
    As a side note : Just keep in mind that in order to reset a skill, you need to be NAKED like a worm. No raising skill->Equipping->Resetting possible.
    220 Psiloaded Shade - Eqp - Perks
    220 Stelai Doctor - Eqp - Perks

- Nemesis -

ql145 gunbag?
    (adds 30 sense 20 psychic)
    "A Glimmering wind came
    down from the North. It’s
    sting was without pain, but
    death came no less brutal;
    Thier minds beyond recovery - clouded by conceit and lies."