Thread: New Type Of Fighting Zone

New Type Of Fighting Zone

ok what about this... make a new town in the middle of nowhere... like the size of athen or something, with all the buildings and all... one side have a grid/whompa/save/reclaim/shops/guards for omni. on the other side exactly the same for clan. flag on each end (one omni, one clan), like CTF but in big scale, all the clanners whompa in, charge omni for the flag, omni do the same, whoever owns both flags gets town control.

with whompas from both sides it would be no trouble getting forces together to come back. would be great fun and a nice big pvp zone without having to worry about getting gridcamped and killed in 2ho, or zone huggers in MMD

also i say like athen because its got a big wall around it make it so u cant run in/out of the town, cant whompa in combat, only access in i the grid/whompa
    Last edited by Wideboy; May 9th, 2002 at 10:25:17.

how bout this go play team fortrace.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Really incisive point there HidaReign, always good to have someone point out the bleeding obvious.

Wideboy - I always thought The Longest Road would make a nice PvP zone. Of course, people are already using it for other things, but for an experiment I'd like to see a copy of it with pvp enabled.

* Tack it onto the west end of the real TLR for now so it's out of the way.

* No scanners or reclaims so it takes a bit of trouble to get there.

* Put a neutral scanner or whompa to ICC HQ in the real Bull Pasture.

* Kill the suppression fields entirely in the fake TLR and see what happens.