Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trip to 2Ho as clanner.....

Trip to 2Ho as clanner.....

Well today i finaly switched clans i switched back happend earlier then i expected but anyway all my friends i made on omni side were aware of this .

SO i am standing in tir and saw many people geting ready to go to 2ho someone said go nroth from grid, and there is battle there.

So i am zoning to 2HO fully buffed and got attacked by 2 guards (wonder what were they doing near grid) and about 6 NPC that was hard on poor me and i died UVC gone levitah gone all gone tried again same thing.

So what i am geting too.

REMOVE GUARDS AND NPC FROM 2HO!!!!!!!!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Haha, now you see why we complain

Was a pain there with Nuubi, all those deep red guards everywhere.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

used to be even worse with no 15 seconds, walk in... load.... am i loading in 2ho? no its at the reclaim

Re: Trip to 2Ho as clanner.....

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    Well today i finaly switched clans i switched back happend earlier then i expected but anyway all my friends i made on omni side were aware of this .

SO i am standing in tir and saw many people geting ready to go to 2ho someone said go nroth from grid, and there is battle there.

So i am zoning to 2HO fully buffed and got attacked by 2 guards (wonder what were they doing near grid) and about 6 NPC that was hard on poor me and i died UVC gone levitah gone all gone tried again same thing.

So what i am geting too.

REMOVE GUARDS AND NPC FROM 2HO!!!!!!!!
    REMOVE GUARDS FROM MORT

lol

haha.
    oh i really hope that was sarcasm.........
    but if it wasnt:
    mort gaurds maybe tough, but they just wonder around, or sentinels stand by the road. but their easily avoidable, they aint a problem IMO.

I wish they would make it so that each time you killed a guard, they took longer to spawn the next time. That way you could actually clear them out for periods of time and not have to fight an endless insta-spawn of guards as well as the omni scum.

And I wouldn't mind at all if the guards in mort were like this as well.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Red face LOL!!!

Whats wrong Zerosignal? Can't handle a level 200 soldier take guards? LOL!!! Then you don't really know how to avoid guards at all..

LOL!!!!

Well

Why dont they make 2H0 neutral but leave it 25%. Then you can pvp without guards jumping in or being exploited.

Gridrive, if you dont know how the game works maybe you should stay quiet? Mort guards are so much higher level than our pathetic little 2ho guards. But that only makes sense, right? The huge company Omni-Tek cant afford to train some real guards, buy big ass cannons etc.

To stay on topic: Sure, remove guards, but then remove guards and sentinels from Mort. Only fair, right?

While we're talking fair, remove faction check from Kaehler sleeves so that omni soldiers will be able to use ql200 guns like clan soldiers can.

There, now we've talked fair.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

The guards in 2ho ruin for everyone, both clanners and omnis, clanners don't want to PvP there cuz of them and omnis have less clanners to PvP against cuz of them.

In Mort guards are needed to protect the lowbies that are there from cyborgs and other hard mobs, but if they can change so guards only attack mobs there it would rock.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Ahh guards that protect me when I'm about to die, I remember that. When was that? Oh ya, that was at lvl1 in the training center before I learned how the game worked.

Sure all low omnis would like guards to help them kill those nasty Lifebleeders @ NW camp in Lush Fields.

(No I dont really care about guards there, but fair should be fair.)
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Hehe Pomka feels the pain of clanners.
    Whats worst is when you zone in 2HO and get msg "Attacked by Female Corporal" and lose all grace period.

Re: Re: Trip to 2Ho as clanner.....

Originally posted by Zerosignal

REMOVE GUARDS FROM MORT
    Totally agree. Guards ruin some of the fun with PvP.

The guards in PvP areas should be the PLAYERS.
    NT phone HOME!!

Ah... I know I havn't PvPed in a while since i'm on RK 2 but last time I was in 2HO the nearest guards are like 200 meters over by the wampa and gate. Why not just have them teleport back when they are out of combat for more then 5 seconds? By default there are never guards near the grid so why don't they try to keep it that way?

hah

i agree...remove the guards from 2h0.

dont really think the guards in mort seem much of an issue..but if they are..make them neutral and only attack mobs (borgs do wander there often)

however....if any of you dont know..there is now guards and OT mobs at aces....so remove them too.

Wink Not Necessary

PvPed as clan for a good amount time in 2ho. I had problems with guards that if I got too close to the whoopa. Guards are no problem along with npc's given you are high enough lv the npc's wont attack you. You remove guards you will only encourage zone camping having pvp battles ending in rather lame ways. Only thing I can see that needs be removed is the super twinked npc but other than you shouldn't have problem pvping given you are careful and with thought.

Mongo in 2ho for Omni also Sucks.

Re: Well

Originally posted by jakespeed
    Why dont they make 2H0 neutral but leave it 25%. Then you can pvp without guards jumping in or being exploited.
    Good idea Jake. Today when I zoned into 2h0, I didn't get the 15 second grace period, so a skilled OT mob beat me down. Bump.
    Celebrant Freshman since July 2001, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Idoloclast Freshman since October 2003, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Blowfish Tradeskill gimp, designed to be a credit mule. setup
    Greed Name carry-over from Atlantic shard of Ultima Online, where he was a champion duelist.
    Unfathomable On hold.
    Implacable On hold.
    Flowbish On hold.

Account Created 2001-06-28 05:43:08

Proud? player of cAmparchy Online

Re: Re: Well

Originally posted by Celebrant

Good idea Jake. Today when I zoned into 2h0, I didn't get the 15 second grace period, so a skilled OT mob beat me down. Bump.
    Yes, the OT npc's are nuts as well.

Please make 2H0 neutral but leave it 25%.
    Bring pvp back to 2H0!!

PLEASE!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast