Thread: Patch Notes.

Patch Notes.

I don't know about you but I get really peeved when I read through the patch notes, work out what they mean for my characters.

Wait for the patch to go live and then disover 30 things that have changed never made the notes and completely change the way I play.

Now I can see how Funcom have a good reason for keeping some changes(Nerfs) hidden. I mean take for example the Implant stepping one. If people had been aware of that they would have been over equipping implants for dearlife just before the patch.

But what I would like to see is a second set of patch notes released AFTER the patch has gone live. I mean it would save a lot of hassle if patch notes 2 said

Low Light Scopes no longer in shops.

I mean how much play time did I waste looking for them after the patch??? (Personally none but I am sure a lot of you did spend time looking)

I can't see any reason for not releasing more details once the patch has gone live. I am not asking for details of what exploits they have fixed or anything, just a line with a short explanation. I suspect there would be things that they would want to leave out of the second set of patch notes as well, I mean humans are devious and cunning any hint of a possible vulnerability in the system and someone out of the thousands playing the game would find it.

Thoughts?????
    Active Characters consist of.

Wingto proud to be a member of The Dojo
    Doktaw stunned to be a member of Friends of The Dojo

Inactive Chars consist of

Severena happy to be a member of Friends of The Dojo
    Shackira a proud member of The Sentinals =TDF=
    All on Rimor

patch notes for 20.2

Changed beacon warp to self only. - to many people using it to keep their group together after a particularly hard mission.

Added a newer teamy beacon warp line - this will facititate a automatic send everyone to the 4 corners of rubika. This is to slow leveling down.

Finaly added fixer love.
    new nano lines.
    Bacon wrap - this nano allows a fixer to grab a bacon wrap from the nearist stand without having to zone.

dupe team - changes text in look at box and /list to desireable profession.

Sham rock - this allows the fixer to put on a leprachon hat and shoes and run realy fast.

additional patch notes.
    Fixed concelment.
    Made polymorphed forms manditory to enter static dungeons.
    removed all polymorph graphts from the game.

decided to make a doc only shotgun with such high requirements only a trader can use it.

moved up the time table for capture hold teritory now were looking at sometime next decade.

moved stuff from envisioned list to the Yea Right list. sorry our servers are maxed out.

added a whole bunch of no drop no trade no find items. /petition in game to get dissed.

Will be taking servers down for about a year to implement these changes. Funcom is you Freind . we appologize for the incovenience and so long and thanks for all the fish.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

decided to make a doc only shotgun with such high requirements only a trader can use it.
    If any company would be stupid enought to do this, it would actually be FC, so I wouldn't be suprised
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Post of the day! Post of the week! Post of the month! Post of the year! ETc!!!!! ROFLMAO!!! :-)))))

Originally posted by HidaReign
    patch notes for 20.2

Changed beacon warp to self only. - to many people using it to keep their group together after a particularly hard mission.

Added a newer teamy beacon warp line - this will facititate a automatic send everyone to the 4 corners of rubika. This is to slow leveling down.

Finaly added fixer love.
    new nano lines.
    Bacon wrap - this nano allows a fixer to grab a bacon wrap from the nearist stand without having to zone.

dupe team - changes text in look at box and /list to desireable profession.

Sham rock - this allows the fixer to put on a leprachon hat and shoes and run realy fast.

additional patch notes.
    Fixed concelment.
    Made polymorphed forms manditory to enter static dungeons.
    removed all polymorph graphts from the game.

moved up the time table for capture hold teritory now were looking at sometime next decade.

moved stuff from envisioned list to the Yea Right list. sorry our servers are maxed out.

added a whole bunch of no drop no trade no find items. /petition in game to get dissed.

Will be taking servers down for about a year to implement these changes. Funcom is you Freind . we appologize for the incovenience and so long and thanks for all the fish.