Thread: Any interested?

Any interested?

Greetings Fellow Clanners and Neutrals...

I am called Mystbreaker. Myself and my oversized compatriot are seeking those who speak in the true spirit of Rubi-Ka. We seek both Neutrals and Clanners as our members and will most likely be seeking a Bearucrat to serve as our collective voice to the outside world. Contact Myself or Mountainside on Rubi-Ka 1 if you wish more details.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, RP organization

Also, you can get ahold of me at EIG@SoftHome.net

How to attract some of ya!

hah, neutrals and clanners... that wont work at all. Most clanners kill Neutrals. And the Neutrals are also under Omni-Tek law, if you form any relationship to clans with the goal of harming Omni-Tek properthy, or personnel. We will have to see you as an enemy, and no longer a neutral.

This dont go for all clannners, but most of them.
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

hah, neutrals and clanners... that wont work at all. Most clanners kill Neutrals.
    It's quite disheartening to see this kind of dogmatism and stereotyping coming from a self-proclaimed "webmaster" for ICC. You're bogarting the nano-joint and messing up the rotation. It's puff-puff-give. Puff-puff-give, got it?

And the Neutrals are also under Omni-Tek law, if you form any relationship to clans with the goal of harming Omni-Tek properthy, or personnel. We will have to see you as an enemy, and no longer a neutral.
    *searches desperately for any possible relation between this response and the original post*

*keeps searching*

*still searching*

*gives up*

Go home. You need more fiber in your diet.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

OOC: thts my website, that got nothing to do with my website at all, so that wont work for ya. :P

as far as the other part, then any neutral that is acting against the law of omni-tek, wont be looked at as as neutral any more as they support hostile clanners

as far as the other part, then any neutral that is acting against the law of omni-tek, wont be looked at as as neutral any more as they support hostile clanners
    In other words, clanners aren't the only ones who "kill neutrals". Before you start stereotyping entire classes, you should shine that flashlight up thine own colon first. There's bad seed in both sides of the Rubi-Ka conflict, and leaping to the conclusion that your side has a larger amount of noble and honorable souls is not only dogmatic but straight-up silly.

OOC: thts my website, that got nothing to do with my website at all, so that wont work for ya.
    OOC: If your website has nothing to do with your character, you shouldn't have it as a sig for IC posts. If it does have something to do with your character, then my character's response was not only applicable, but it did, in effect, 'work for him'.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

OOC: its my signature, i use it in any form i want, if people cant see its a signature, and not RP related, tehn its bad for them, their own fault, my website have nothing to do with this characters doings.

now can we skip that aprt?:

IC:
    What ever renegades do on my site, will be dealt with in time by Omni-Pol. But i am sure the neutrals had a finger in getting themself kill.

I take that as a no?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: People seem to be missing the point of this post... And while the information granted from both of you is enlightening I probably need to give you both a heavy scolding for scaring away practically ANYONE who would've been interested in this to begin with. With the amount of fighting going on aboard this thread I might aswell restart it. Maybe I should've researched a little more, I see almost half the population of Newland are Clanners, when it is under Neutral control. I am NOT speaking of a PvP aspect, if characters want to fight other characters that's fine with me aslong as it stays IC. I'm tired of seeing D00Ds but I suppose I cant avoid it since it is accepted English in the Ruba-Ka time period.
    Either way guys.... I am really hoping to get people together, I am glad those who did start the fight tried to stay in character, even though it was fighting But remember, please. Arila was trying to give me information that I need (I'm not too well versed in the tension between who and what goes on in Ruba-Ka, though my friend is.) We ARE serious about this, and I know there are people out there who are serious about it too, I just get a little angry when people come here and rip up the chance of people who are serious about it seeing in, sure they might open the thread and see the original message but below it they will see the inferno it turned into. People will join of their own free will, I wont twist arms, if a Neutral wants to join and NOT get involved with fighting Omni and I believe that comment was taken from context since you will notice NOWHERE in the message was there stated to be ANY intention of opposing Omni-Tek. Again, I do appreciate the information, but please - Before you decide to comment on it get your facts straight first.