Thread: A Call to the dust brigade

A Call to the dust brigade

Attention All members of the dust brigade. You are herby under arrest in the name of the Sentinels. Attacking innocent clanners is a crime we cannot allow. Reports of Killing and tortureing innocent clanners and neutrals At Falikos residence is an Irreverable crime. You are to surrender at once under threat of a life sentence, If you surrender you will be tried by a court of your piers, However if you fail to meet our demands, We will hunt you down and you may be perma-killed without a court hearing. This is an official order of the sentinels.

Kranden,
    Sentinels Special ops.
    Last edited by Kranden; Feb 26th, 2004 at 08:16:15.

As a neutral citizen of Rubi-Ka I never thought I'd say this, but I wholeheartedly welcome this farsighted initiative by the Sentinels.

With a bit of luck, you'll take each other out and save the rest of us the trouble.

Soyuz,
    Director, Borealis Engineering Associates
    Last edited by Soyuz; Feb 27th, 2004 at 09:54:39.

*reads thru this message, and a warm smile appears on this other grey and bleak fixers fase*

Now this wil be interesting to see !
    If you are afraid of dying you will never truly live

Good show..

Might i suggest that the Criminals

Bizzar and Carrence of DustBrigade be the first to be hunted down and put on trial...
    Sonny "Ramid" Bichrest

President Vox Populi
    Guild website
    http://www.bbfun.com/index.php?mforum=vox

Sentinels going on the barricade for neutrals?
    Sentinels putting the dustbrigade under arrest for torturing OMNI employees???
    You sure Simon agreed to this or are you acting without permission?

-Breyd

Don't forget that several clan members were gunned down by the dust brigades that day, for which they should be held accountable for.

And, torturing of anyone, clan, neutral or Omni is something i personally could never accept. So for what ever reason, I would welcome an initiative to arrest and put the Dust Brigade on trial.

LEADER OF SENTINEL CLAN DENIES ISSUING ARREST ORDER

Editor-in-Chief Arlson Whells

I recieved this missive from the Sentinel Press Relations Group just a few minutes ago. The message is in response to a statement issued by member of the Sentinel Special Operations Group.

Sentinel Central Press Relations
    Tir, Rubi-Ka

Tir, Rubi-Ka, February 26 -- Simon Silverstone, Leader of the Sentinel Clan
    based in Tir, flatly denied giving any order to arrest members of the Dust
    Brigade.

Holden "Kranden" Caufield of the Sentinel's Special Operations issued the
    arrest order via the Rimor Buzz earlier today. Said Kranden, "Attention All
    members of the dust brigade. You are herby under arrest in the name of the
    Sentinels. Attacking innocent clanners is a crime we cannot allow. Reports
    of Killing and tortureing innocent clanners and neutrals At Falikos
    residence is an Irreverable crime. You are to surrender at once under threat
    of a life sentence, If you surrender you will be tried by a court of your
    piers, However if you fail to meet our demands, We will hunt you down and
    you may be perma-killed without a court hearing. This is an official order
    of the sentinels."

"Utter horsesh...," spouted the annoyed Silverstone. "That is the dumbest
    thing I ever heard. Kranden is clearly smoking notum dust to issue an order
    like that without my signature. There is not now, nor will there be in the
    immediate future, an arrest warrant for the Dust Brigade issued from this
    office." The clearly disgusted Silverstone added, "Trial by a jury of peers? Please...."
    The Sentinels are a large, radical, anti-Corporate militant clan, and led by
    Simon Silverstone. They believe in a military solution to the conflict, and
    the total annihilation of Omni-Tek and its employees. They are currently in
    control of the capital City of Tir.

Have an opinion citizen? Voice it in reply to the Press Release. Click HERE
    Last edited by Xnemth; Feb 26th, 2004 at 21:38:18.

Hmm Is this perhaps just another evidence how good you clans are at working together?
    Not even Kranden and Silverstone agreeing. OMG when will you learn? The road to a Clan Council, of any sort, is long. I think this may even have set you back a bit.

Kranden allthough you obviously dont have the support of your superiors I think you need to complemented for atleast trying. Shame though it in the end only further proved Simon Silverstone`s incapacity at making a right decision and sopport the general Clan opinion and stand alongside the rest of the population on Rubi Ka.
    Death to the Brigade, Death to the Sentinels!!
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

[sigh...]

Still, I was wondering whether the Sentinels would have had the sense to leave Tir before commencing open hostilities with the dusters. I'm guessing not, which was why I'd already drafted an emergency reconstruction proposal. Sentinels aside, Tir and its inhabitants don't deserve what a full-scale Sentinel-vs-Dust-Brigade clash would do to the place.

Soyuz,
    Director, Borealis Engineering Associates.

You people are so strange....

You accept the help from the Sentinels when it fits you and gives you benefits. You choose to help them every now and again, just to turn around the next day and spit accusation and hatred towards them, making yourselves no better than them. You fight alongside them one day, accept honorable mentions and tokens another and yet....still you would chuck them out faster than you could blink. None of you support or even stand up for your own, Sentinel-approved/supported/gained actions. Are you really aware of how it makes you look? Certainly not better than the picture you paint of the Sentinels.

A letter To simon

Mr Simon, do you not remember your family being killed by omni-tek? Do you not remember the anguish of having ones close to you injured? Obviously not, It may have been way out of my rank to try and issue this arrest. But having friends dear to my heart Tortured like this. I thought you of all people will understand. If not i appologize for taking Steps out of my rank. Your loyal Soldier.

-Kranden

/me hides his protection contract with the Dust Brigade
    Sturmie "Sturmfaust" Smalls, 220 Enforcer. (Totally the Enforcer on Ninj00's Billboard)
    The Syndicate Join the Family.

First Enforcer on Rimor to declare war on Romania as a whole, not because of their beliefs, but simply because they're different.

Re: A letter To simon

Originally posted by Kranden
    Mr Simon, do you not remember your family being killed by omni-tek? Do you not remember the anguish of having ones close to you injured? Obviously not, It may have been way out of my rank to try and issue this arrest. But having friends dear to my heart Tortured like this. I thought you of all people will understand. If not i appologize for taking Steps out of my rank. Your loyal Soldier.

-Kranden
    Um, sorry for pointing out the obvious, but aren't the sentinels as a CLAN anti-OMNi and anti-neutral. Would this not mean your own convictions do not coincide with that of your clan?

Simon hate's neutrals for their non-commitance in the good fight...about as much as he hates OMNI...and what I gathered this was a neutral party with OMNI employees in attendance.
    Now, just on a wild hunch, I bet Simon would think they deserved it.

Breyd

This Is for the clanners who were tourtered that day. Not the omni.

Events are like a pack of Dobberman pinchers. the only satisfying way to use them is to unleash them onto innocent bystanders

I shoot omni on site cause I am a clanner but I do not shoot civilians cause it is a military injustice, to do so cause they are afraid of the Omnis military power and thus most just want to live in peace no mater what side the civilians are on. But hey I'm not a civilian so if your omni and I can shoot you I will.

LONG LIVE THE CLANS!
    There is no mercy like Darkkmercy.

Just checking here Darkkmercy as your post has me a bit confused, are you saying that you would not shoot an Omni-Tek civilian?
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Naefen reads through the old news and a wide grin spreads on hes face
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats