Thread: Do away with PVP TITLES!!!!

Angry Do away with PVP TITLES!!!!

Do away with pvp titles its ruining the pvp scene there are to many ppl sitting watching and waiting for others to engage in battle then they jump in and kill you both then run to safe zone. if you feel the need to reward ppl for pvp make titles but input a duel button and make it so you can duel anywhere heres a way fucom..

Aykaziel>> clicks on target ((Bloodjakal)) press the duel icon moments later... you see

Aykaziel challenges you to a duel do you accept yes or no
    Bloodjakal>> clicks yes moments later you both see

10 secs till Battle...10,9,8,....2,1

Bloodjakal hit you for 1203, etc etc.... meanwhile during the fight you see ppl trying to attack you they get a message that reads

*Sorry you are not able to attack someone who is dueling. Ru Nubi!!!

meanwhile Aykaziel kills bloodjakal... he can now loot bloodjakal, and he receives ((duel points)) after killing bloodjakal he obtained the rank Rookie...

thats How you fucom should make PVP , and ofcourse those that want all out chaos go to WARZONE etc etc , but there should be no rewards for warzones until you implement taking over omni/clan territory

My Newbys
    Aykaziel 41 AGT (Main char)

That could be fun for those who like to duel, but of course you should be able to get titles even if you're not into dueling.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Unhappy Nooo WARZONE are not worth of titles

You know why im not for the war zone title crap its becuase you can have 4 of your buddies gangbang a level 75 to get a title that you dont deserve you need to earn that sh*t like real men if you cant duel then it means you shouldnt be pvpin in the 1st place this is not directed at you but towards your post I know classes and stuff are screwed to hell and sometimes you need that soldier to help you kill but you why do you DESERVE A TITLE??

if this was implemented then we would see ppl with titles who deserve respect not some zoning scrub.. carrying neophyte and ju know who you are no names needed

"Common sense is not Common, just ask Fucom" - AyKaziel
    Last edited by FlameOn; May 8th, 2002 at 19:47:27.

Eh I don't know about you but I think huge battles with massive chaos is more fun than 2 people hacking at eachother and not moving cause they are "Fair players".
    that makes pvp boring

This is supposed to be a huge war between the two factions and you want to focus it on 1on1 duels. I disagree, 1on1 is boring, shoot whoever you can whenever you can.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Talking Noo I think you misunderstood

I love the Mass "ChAOS bATtles" it part of the reason I play still Im saying you shouldnt get Titles for that ,thats all make it just fun for those who want to kill eveyrone in sight and not have to hug the zone worrying about being sniped in the arse.. or losing a title or gaining a title

Talking

sorry :P
    I've been in a whining mood all day and I've been trying to find something to attack :P

I could deal with no titles, but thats if they actually implement something where you can see how many number of kills/deaths you have gotten.

Titles just make it silly sometimes. People hug their titles too tight.

Red face does this exist ?

hey all listen im not a pvper becuase i can never find a dam fight !

anyway im trying to find out is there places or structres that can be overtaken by either clan or omni ? and fortified and sort of garasend ? this would be sweet. does it exist ?

jalu