Thread: DJ Tarryk's Birthday Bash (Sat May 25 8pm RK1)

DJ Tarryk's Birthday Bash (Sun May 26 8pm RK1)

It's coming up on that time of year. The time of year when I think to myself "What do I want for my birthday?" It falls on a Sunday, and I got to thinking...Sure, there's plenty of stuff I want to do on my birthday, but what do I want to do that night after my birthday festivities are over?

I want to party. I want to party until my head spins off and explodes, or until I pass out, whichever comes first.

And so, without further ado (I like that word. Ado. ... Adooo! A Dew! I could use a Dew right now. Lots of sugar in Dew, though. Perhaps A Diet Dew. adietdo? Without further adietdo...), here's the announcement...

{ DJ Tarryk's }
    {Birthday Bash}

That's right, Reetheads! This is going to be the one day of the year that it really is all about me, and I'm going to spread that power all over Reet's Retreat like it ain't nobody's biz!!

I'll be starting off with the usual powerhouse mix of music, and then when things wind up a bit, I plan to blast your ears off with all-new megamixes of techno, industrial, metal, and grindcore that I've been saving for this very day!

The Event: DJ Tarryk's Birthday Bash

The Location: Reet's Retreat in Stret West Bank on RK1

The Date: Sunday, May 26th, 2002

The Time: 8pm EST (12am GMT)

The Duration: Until my ears start BLEEDING from the level of volume my speakers will be set at while I crank out hardcore ragetech and grindcore.

Hope to see you there! h00t h00t!
    Last edited by Tarryk; May 25th, 2002 at 19:46:11.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Apparently they're having trouble interpreting my calendar submission on the player events calendar. They were fine with posting it as being on the 26th right away, but they don't seem to want to move it back to the date that I actually posted it to, despite my attempts to re-manage it and let them know.

So, if you happen to have read the player event calendar AND this post, this post overrides it. The party is on the night of the 25th, and NOT the 26th.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Bump

Help! I have joined a new guild on RK2 and my oh my are these girls excited to join in on your parties. However, last time I was there, you were full, that when I left I had to send a private tell to Aktrez so she could connect. Are you increasing your ability to broadcast to more? I would hate to bring these girls along and have them not be able to listen in.

By the way, Tell those Omni-Pol wannabe law enforcer pukes to investigate some real freakin crimes, like how those mine operators treat their workers.

One of your avid supporters,
    Last edited by Elvia; May 12th, 2002 at 18:47:14.

I'm constantly trying to create room for more listeners, and honestly the past few shows I've done I've still had 10 slots open throughout most of the show.

Nevertheless, I know that's going to run out sooner or later, and it's still in the works. I'm looking for people that can relay my station 24/7 (once I have the station UP 24/7, of course). Until then, I have to make do with a 50-listener max.

Also: I've edited my birthday bash date, it is now on the night of Sunday, May 26th. This is because I've realized that the night of the 25th cannot possibly work for IRL reasons. So I had to push it up a day.
    Last edited by Tarryk; May 16th, 2002 at 00:02:25.

Talking Yahoo!

You can bet I'll be there with bells on.......or sparklies at least......cuz I KNOW it's gonna RAWK the house, and who wants to miss that???

And oh yeah, I'll chat with you about the relaying thing....24/7 probably not possible, but for live events totally probable.....
    >Mikal 'Shadowrunrr' Catt - Email: shadowrunrr
    >RK1ROX - Radio Free Rubi-ka - Pirate Radio for the People

Bump
    "I have a robot?"

Level 75 Omni Engineer-Atlantean

is there a dress code?

hugs all

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Cool As far as a dress code goes..

Having been to a couple of Tarryk's Reet's Retreat bashes in the past, it would seem to be pretty much anything goes, with a marked tendency for most to show up in skimpy outfits and flashy buffs, lots of leets usually underfoot too

Dress code:

Absolutely anything, as long as it isn't like pink on green and stuff. Ew.

Oh, and advents, morphing is perfectly accepted. I suggest leet form, cause leets rock. Pit lizards might not be too good...because uh you'd step on everyone and there'd be death and destruction and stuff. That sorta sucks.

And as far as a people code...NO LEET MURDERERS ALLOWED! :P
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Cool Leets are the best!

Duckey will make it to your party. Looking forward to it! Cya then!

Oh and...Leets roxxor!

/me highfives Duckey

/me bumps thread
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Talking

ooooooo....*picks up thong-like bathing suit sepp baught me*

/me kills fr0g for picking the same head as her
    ~~~~~

/me grins, bumps the thread with his toe, and says "Tomorrow night...woohoo!"

/me flames work.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

WOOOO! Teh party rocked! Except fr0g didn't show up. I haet yuo fr0g.

And for no apparent reason I would like to share this with all of you for the 47389th time

AO STOLE MY PANCE
    ~~~~~

bah, I went to a friends party, and ended up drunk...hence missin Tarryk's party