Thread: Inviting everyone to my big big (white) birthday party

Cool Inviting everyone to my big big (white) birthday party

Date and Time : Saturday the 25th of May, 10pm GMT, Baboons Nightclub

I would personally like to invite EVERYONE on Rubika to my special birthday party. Im hoping to make it really fun for all, and help me enjoy my birthday in style.

There's only ONE rule, you've gotta come dressed as WHITE as you can! white white white! I wanna bright, sparkly party and nothing is more bright than white!

There'll also be a competition, who can sing the funniest birthday song to Lev. script, macro, or just shout out what you've written down or prepared.
    Use the "Happy Birthday to Lev" song if you want, or make up a freestyle one!
    A special prize will be given out to the winner!

Im hoping to have lots of Rubika's most prominent and famous people there, and hope you come too.

I'd like to invite the great ARKs of the ICC, and the GMs of Parnassos also to attend, ive been in this game since its first week of release and ive made some great friends with you guys over the last year, so it'd mean a lot if you could attend

So thankyou a lot for reading and i hope to see you all very soon

Regards, Lev.
    Last edited by Zaduda; May 8th, 2002 at 13:38:41.
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

where?

wich bloody Dim ppl always forget the Dim

RK1 or RK2?????????????????????????????????

Im hoping to have lots of Rubika's most prominent and famous people there, and hope you come too.
    While I don't consider myself prominent, I've got a bit of fame for my station, and it just so happens that May 26th is MY birthday!

So, I was wondering, is it absolutely neccessary that you hold the party in Baboon's? I'm going to be having my birthday party in Reet's Retreat (nice neutral location) where I'll be DJ'ing an all-nighter, and it will likely be the night of the 25th. Perhaps we could team forces there?

If not, that's cool. it's just a thought. Good luck on your party. I'd offer to DJ Baboon's that night, but I've had very bad luck with Omni-Pol. They're pretty much tracking me, and if I show up we're almost garaunteed to get raided. :/
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Woo hoo!

*does the Happy Dance*
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Change it!

The party would be much better off at Reets in Stre West bank, honestly.

The party is in Baboons since that was the first ever club on Rubika, ive been there since it opened, into the first weeks of the games release, and i work there......

Its my home from home and im holding it there :P )
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

/me runs out to buy Lev Rivers action figurine with kung-fu death grip and wedding dress