Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fair to kill lvl 75+?

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    I killed a lvl 76 omni soldier once, that forgot to save so I could loot all stuff, felt kinda bad so I told him to meet in grid and I gave everything back, he really thanked me after and was really nice

But if you are lvl 75 you SHOULD know what zones you should stay away from if you don't wanna die.
    heh so if i am lvl 130 MP and i got mission in dav after hour i spend in mission finaly geting my reward i am going back some vll 200 soldier killes me right near the grid in 2HO. Dont care much of XP but hour spending to get that reward and then someone who doesnt need it gets it.... heh doent sounds good.

Actualy it happend to me i was going from mission in dav and abid killed me good guy didnt loot me .

But only thing i hated wenzell for, she was looting us back in ace camp well its a war well its Xp pinky but why all those itmes that only give money that lvl 193 crat defenetly doesnt need. I could actualy use those money she looted from me
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Letah

kids dont carry guns and show up in frontlines

ooc: they know the game, they know what to expect at 75.

as noer said, im not gonna 't' and loose my surprise effect.
    Well, I admit I set the question too general. Consider this : Will you attack someone that had no desire to fight back?

Will you start a fight if you know you would win with no exception?

Will you killed someone that have no intention to participate in the war?

If kids happen to carry a guns and show up in a war zone(I am sure there is some RL example I could apply here), will you kill him?

Originally posted by Ukkonen

Go to the African safari and see if the Lions care if the gazelle is old enough to try and outrun them...
    I sure that's the main different between human and animal. Or did you prefer to category yourself under the animal tag? Some animal dun care about their parent, and just let them die when they are too old to survive. Would you do the same to your parent?

Originally posted by Leumas

I sure that's the main different between human and animal. Or did you prefer to category yourself under the animal tag? Some animal dun care about their parent, and just let them die when they are too old to survive. Would you do the same to your parent?
    Hell if i could run faster. They is on there own...

Some animals eat the heads of their mates whilst they're going 'at it' , yet we don't mimic that. At least nobody I know does
    Dest

Originally posted by CocoClown
    Some animals eat the heads of their mates whilst they're going 'at it' , yet we don't mimic that. At least nobody I know does
    It's the Praying Mantis. The female will start chewing on the males head during "sex". The male's body will continue and actually ejaculate without it's head. I saw this on the Discovery Channel.

Originally posted by cson

It's the Praying Mantis. The female will start chewing on the males head during "sex". The male's body will continue and actually ejaculate without it's head. I saw this on the Discovery Channel.
    Thank you i think.......Geez if this ever got out then women really wouldn't need us...er to finish that is....lmao

If kids happen to carry a guns and show up in a war zone(I am sure there is some RL example I could apply here), will you kill him?
    the child soldiers fighting in the civil war in seira leone would be an almost perfect example.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Well, I admit I set the question too general. Consider this : Will you attack someone that had no desire to fight back?

Will you start a fight if you know you would win with no exception?

Will you killed someone that have no intention to participate in the war?

Its my bloodsworn enemy and OT high command ORDERS me too KOS all clanners, so yes, his bad for not shooting back, I would.

If a kid with a gun stand there to kill me I'll kill it first, else I'm dead myself.

In WO II Germany put kids in frontier line when they were beginning to loose. These kids are so brainwashed they are maybe even more bloodthirsty then a "normal" soldier. If such a person is on the other side of conflict waving his gun to me i would shoot it down ASAP else im pretty much dead, as did the american/canadian/european armies in WO II.

Because OT orders us to kill clan I do so, else I disobey direct orders and risk punishement no? Though you may see it as limitting Roleplaying on our side its not, we can do lots around it still.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Yup . One of the slightly more... 'interesting' mating rituals. I believe there are some spiders that also eat their mates too
    Dest

Ao is not real life. so stop using real life examples.

In ao there is no real 'death' - in real life, there is.

So quit thinking they are the same situations.

Wenzell why dont you just shuy the oh fck up for once!
    I dont trust anyone when they say I fight self buffed, So I quit PvP Because of those liars and losers and im sure your just the same.

As for being in a 25% zone, I will just prove every wrong and say , sorry..........there a was a guild event and about 50+ people had to go into that zone FOR the event, still yes you can get attacked but, some of you honestly.

Originally posted by CocoClown

Yup . One of the slightly more... 'interesting' mating rituals. I believe there are some spiders that also eat their mates too
    If they only realised that the male had promised them beer and pizza afterwards you'd think they give them a few minutes after the event.

Mind you, I've been with a couple of women that I would class as maneaters. I just wish I'd been a mantis, as my mates gave me enough stick after that I wish I'd been eaten.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Big question... Do you pvp as sport, or do you do it because you want to hurt people? Personally, I do it as sport and part of roleplay, and I'm genuinely not interested in hurting other people IRL. No more than I want to actually kill someone I'm going bowling with or playing poker with.

I really do think that someone who is out merely to upset other people is being a jerk, plain and simple. Hiding behind the anonymity that you get online and using it as an excuse to be mean and cruel. I don't feel a need to put on a mask and go somewhere to be mean and cruel to people who won't recognize me on the street. Online meanness is cowardice, no more respectable than calling up random people in a phone book and threatening them.

Back to AO....

In character... they are the omni scum and I'm fighting 'em. Out of character they're people playing the game like me, only for the other team.

Going along with this... I have a rule for myself. I don't attack anyone lower than me (especially untitled and lower) unless attacked first. I admit that I have done it in the past, and I generally felt stupid about it. I made a firm rule for myself some time ago to never do it anymore. When I come across a lower-level guy in the political zone, I'll sneer at him, turn my back and walk away.

In character, it's because I play someone with a lot of honor and attitude. My character wouldn't attack someone who looks weaker than him... He figures that if he wins, he hasn't proven anything except that he's too cowardly to find a worthy enemy. If he loses, he looks weak and pathetic. Hence, nothing really to gain, but something to lose. On the other hand, fighting tough opponents means plenty to gain, and little to lose. (Of course, the actual pvp title may or may not reflect this, but who cares? This is a RPG. Besides, I should get rookie any day now at the rate that I'm going. I win more than I lose.)

Out of character, this is a game, folks. Regardless of how other people play, I'm a nice guy and I don't want to ruin anyone's day. Yes, I've been shot up and ganked by characters way higher than me, and I hate it just as much as everyone else does. Just because other people do it doesn't mean that I should start. There's no shortage of jerks on Rubi-Ka... I don't have to be a jerk also.

We're not lions, they're not gazelles; we're not real soldiers fighting a real war; none of these metaphors are meaningful to me... we're normal people playing a RPG that's wildly unrealistic six ways from Thursday. The goal of AO was never to make the most realistic experience possible. It's to make the most fun experience possible. Realism when it's called for, but realism is and should always be sacrificed in the name of fun. Why is there an insurance reclaim? Typical PC-style 'save-game' feature is not realistic, no matter how you slice it or what explanation or excuse you give it. This realism sacrifice makes the game more fun. Every single time you find something "not-quite-as-realistic-as-it-could-be" in AO, it's that way because it's intended to make the game more fun.

I really enjoy pvp... love the adrenalin and the challenge. But, like I said, this is a game. People my level and higher are fair targets for me, but I generally consider lower level folks to be unwilling participants unless they challenge me or shoot first. I don't want to play with people who don't want to play with me.

In the game, I'm fighting omnis. IRL, the omnis and I are playing a game together. I wouldn't acknowledge that in-character, but I'm careful to never forget that out-of-character.
    Yehezkel

180+ Rockin' Adventurer
    Jester's Vengeance
    RK2

Soon to be in possession of majestic powers that no other profession will rival...

Thumbs down

Well i just passed lvl 75 and most of you peeps really make me wanna go into a 25% zone. Never even mind PVP.

Oooooh yeah my idea of fun to get my ass wupped by a lvl200
    character. Fat fighting chance i'd have as an MA.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12