Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fair to kill lvl 75+?

Question Fair to kill lvl 75+?

I was just wondering what the majority of you pvp people think-

would you kill a lvl 75 of the opposing side if you were 20-125 lvl's above them?

I know i do. Hey, when theres no one around- who else is there to shoot at?

Yes

Level 75 can potentially attack me, unlikely tho.

Generally in group pvp (ie lots of omni and clan) we would target the lower levels 1st, quick kills take them out of the equasion.

Any higher level character in a fight with another high level character who has a lvl 75 doc for example healing him is at a distinct disadvantage. Of course the 75+ also take there own shots... and the theres the level 75+ rooters.

Its not personal, just a tactic.

If you are not at home in a pvp zone please dont come, it is not at all difficult to avoid them.

If I can shoot I shoot.

If it's a neutral and I know it is a neutral I won't attack.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

I kill 75's too, enemy is enemy.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

I kill what I can target unless its neutrals.

As both a lvl 140 and a lvl 75 is grey to me it do no difference. It takes too much time to press T every time a person is targeted.
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Letah
    I kill 75's too, enemy is enemy.
    Even if he's just a kid that can barely walk?

I don't kill level 75+s unless they attack me or a colleague, or it's a large-scale battle and they're threatening me some way. I just can't bear to. Too much empathy I guess
    Dest

Originally posted by Leumas

kids dont carry guns and show up in frontlines

ooc: they know the game, they know what to expect at 75.

as noer said, im not gonna 't' and loose my surprise effect.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

I shoot anything that moves, of course I use a map upgrade side, so I dont shot neutrals by accident, that would be bad manners.

And if ppl think they are to feeble because they are only a bit over 75, they should reconsider moving bout in 25% zones or lower, and spare me the whining if they get shot...

I have actually meet severly low lvl ppl out in 25%/0% zones and spared their lives. But that was during the amnesty. Yes, its possible to roleplay PvP to! =)
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Originally posted by CocoClown
    I don't kill level 75+s unless they attack me or a colleague, or it's a large-scale battle and they're threatening me some way. I just can't bear to. Too much empathy I guess
    Well your a doc, you should take care of people!

I'm a trader, I should kil...err nm
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Originally posted by CocoClown

You took the words right out of my mouth and arranged it in english
    I do the same, I dont attack greys, half the time I tab people and when I press T for info , the info takes half an hour so I dont bother greys, if they attack me, their loss.

One thing that surprises me, I saw a grey in the middle of 2ho, lvl 80 soldier I think now... I ran upto him and for about 5 seconds he just stared at me then ran and gridded.

Some people get scared and attack anyway, And I stand there at full def saying, cmon, you wont win, Im letting you run, and they STILL fight.........Suicide!

Hrarrah!
    Dont hurt the low levels + newbies
    You all know what it feels like.

Originally posted by Cloudeh

You took the words right out of my mouth and arranged it in english
    I do the same, I dont attack greys, half the time I tab people and when I press T for info , the info takes half an hour so I dont bother greys, if they attack me, their loss.

One thing that surprises me, I saw a grey in the middle of 2ho, lvl 80 soldier I think now... I ran upto him and for about 5 seconds he just stared at me then ran and gridded.

Some people get scared and attack anyway, And I stand there at full def saying, cmon, you wont win, Im letting you run, and they STILL fight.........Suicide!

Hrarrah!
    Dont hurt the low levels + newbies
    You all know what it feels like.

Well i may die but it's still better then runing like a little girl. Geez why go to a PVP zone if ya not gonna fight.....Anyway it's still fun to have people underestimate a well twinked green.....I die but i fight..

Baby killing contest!

You score 1 point per every 10 leves higher you are than your kill. You need to supply screenshots of the victims death displaying his and your level. Good luck

EDIT: Homework assignment this week.
    Last edited by Wolfe; May 8th, 2002 at 18:09:43.

my soldier is 161, and I killed a lvl 79 clannie fixer, he had a metaplast armour helmet on, and he was opifex wearing a green cloak.. I felt bad because this guy just had no idea. i dont even think he knew it was a pvp zone, but it was the first kill I had in SOOOO long..it felt good just to see the "your target did not...."

yeha ill kill em. cause thier probably the only ones i can kill.

I know one thing, I ask some people to duel, they dont duel and give excuse bla bla bla.
    But when Im in 25/0 % zone, these are the people who jump me. Perfect example is cloudeh and all his family members and his dogs that play AO.
    So next time when I see any omni in 25/0 % zone, I will just kill em. Neutrals sometimes can be victims, but I would avoid if I can.

Originally posted by Leumas

Go to the African safari and see if the Lions care if the gazelle is old enough to try and outrun them...
    +Tekniker 142 Engineer
    +Xiaopingxu 121 Fixer
    +Stongrel 135 MA
    +Ukkonen 100 Agent
    +Pixelation 79 NT
    The Flying Frog Brigade

I kill everything that is killable
    NT phone HOME!!

Yea but you won't eat the lvl 50 ? Or would you????????

1 on 1? Only to administer the spanking that poor child needs if he attacked me

Mass PvP? Erm...I'm the wrong person to ask on that score. Mass PvP, I'm the one offering to wrangle the NTs so they can use the best AoE nukes they can. And AoE damage doesn't discriminate
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

I killed a lvl 76 omni soldier once, that forgot to save so I could loot all stuff, felt kinda bad so I told him to meet in grid and I gave everything back, he really thanked me after and was really nice

But if you are lvl 75 you SHOULD know what zones you should stay away from if you don't wanna die.
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast