Thread: Reflect Bracers

Talking Reflect Bracers

Please give some thought to a bracer nerf. Its making pvp a bit of a joke.

2 bracers of one type and MKX shield = 100% dmg shield for 1:20

Or two 21 % bracers and rrf (30%) is 72% reflect for over an hour.

It is excessive, either...

Make them unique so u cant equip 2 of same type.

or,

Make the reflect effect not stack with other reflect types. Like Soldier and engineer reflects dont stack.

Post ohh you wont someting fixed?

You wont someting fixed?

You not happy with some sort of thing in the game?

You think FC listen to you?

You think FC Fix bug ?

You think FC care about you and others?

You think FC give you answer?

You wont balance in the game?

Your all wrong brother, give it up..all FC care about is
    mony..thay rather rush to publish a expantion pack then do some
    real work on "there" game or fix things to make you happy.

There is hope brother..there are Companys that realy listen to there users and take action accordaly to your words..Games that is far better than AO..

Do you wont to know more?...

Make the reflect effect not stack with other reflect types. Like Soldier and engineer reflects dont stack.
    I kinda like this idea, but I don't think it would be fair for soldiers cuz it would remove one of the few good buffs they have to share.

Maybe just lower the reflect on bracers so a ql200 bracer reflect 5-10% instead, that would make bracers useful but not a must.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

I think we should bump those threads about YOU 3ber pvpers asking to nerf criticals.

"Make them self only" "make them self only" I still remeber that crap.

Now everyone got what they deserved no mroe UVC in PvP and no more UVC in PvM. Good luck fighting those nusty ace enforsers without UVC... wonder why its such a rush to lvl now.

But it dint teach you lesson not to ask for nerf basicaly most nerfes made by funcom were made becasue you PLAYERS asked for it.

to predict nerf we just need tot take look at this board.

In 14.6 they will nerfe braces
    Maybe with al this "Nerf the trader" posts 14.6 will also nerf trader.
    Next thing is soldier reflect
    Then HP buff
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Bracers wouldn't be an issue IF everyone had some options to their damage types. The reason why it is causing everyone to get “nerf happy” about it is because only MAs and NTs can look at their damage message and say,

"Ooops. Fire damage isn't going to do it. I need to switch to Radiation maybe."

I say leave them as they are and fix weapons so they can take different types of ammo that changes the damage type so ALL classes can at least have access to 3 damage types with whatever weapon.

Sound better then nerfing bracers?

Unhappy Maybe

I would really love just change damage types but sadly in Assault Rifle class there is really nothing you can change to that actually deals damage. Same goes for shotgun. You are stuck with your damage type. I really dont care much for bracers anymore. I wont even bother shotting some soldiers now that I know have two energy reflection.

*Prays that the Electrical Pacifier becomes good somehow*

Eat Radiation, Clan scum!
    Dest

Re: Maybe

Originally posted by Blanch
    I would really love just change damage types but sadly in Assault Rifle class there is really nothing you can change to that actually deals damage. Same goes for shotgun. You are stuck with your damage type. I really dont care much for bracers anymore. I wont even bother shotting some soldiers now that I know have two energy reflection.
    What I was suggesting was being able to change your damage type "with the same gun you are using" by just changing the ammo type.

If an AR could take 3 types of ammo (energy, fire, radiation for example) then NO ONE, even soldiers, could maintain more than 52% in 2 types of damage or 72% on one type (excluding a few toys in the game that add a little more to reflect AC).

In short, everyone would be able to do 3-8 types of damage instead of 1-8 as it is now. All this without having to change your weapon out. However, you wouldn't be able to use as many damage types as an NT without having to change your weapon out.

Originally posted by Meligant
    Bracers wouldn't be an issue IF everyone had some options to their damage types. The reason why it is causing everyone to get “nerf happy” about it is because only MAs and NTs can look at their damage message and say,

"Ooops. Fire damage isn't going to do it. I need to switch to Radiation maybe."

I say leave them as they are and fix weapons so they can take different types of ammo that changes the damage type so ALL classes can at least have access to 3 damage types with whatever weapon.

Sound better then nerfing bracers?

Hey hey hey what have us little MA's ever done to you....We finally have gotten some of our bugs and nerfs straightened out. Don't beg for us to be put back.

And there are alot of diffrent guns that hit for other types of damage.
    Don't worry , you're a clanner, those fealings of inadequacy are perfectley normal. They will pass with your death.

It is only our insecurity that makes us competitive and we search for security in other peoples recognition. We will not stop being who we really are, just because we are "better" then others.

Why do you think so many Fish & Game officers and park rangers are wearing cammies and toting m-16's? It ain't cause bambi's gone gorilla.(quote given in referance to current state of poaching in the US)

Originally posted by chrish

Hey hey hey what have us little MA's ever done to you....We finally have gotten some of our bugs and nerfs straightened out. Don't beg for us to be put back.

yes. the problem is they are completely different guns. Often using completely different skills. My suggestion is just to let people change their damage types by changing their ammo.

No gun should be able to use all 8 types of ammo but you shouldn't have to use a different gun to get a different damage type. Verse MOBs it wouldn't make much of a difference, they all got high ACs in all types anyway. In PvP, there would be popular types of ammo to use like chem so maybe that type of ammo would only be available on Pistols/grenades.

The overall idea. If you shot someone with 72% projective reflection going they you can switch to energy without picking up a different gun. Would add a dynamic to PvP and would nicks out the need to nerf bracers because the lack of being able to switch damage types is why people are asking for nerfs in PvP bracers use now.

There are guns like u mentioned.

THere are SMG/Burst guns that do proj, chem, energy and maybe other kind of damage too.

I think upon entering a pvp zone all equipment, weapons, armor, ncu, buffs, implants, clothing, should be automatically removed and hand damage be reduced to 1-1(1), with no bonuses for for str. Everyones attack rating and all skills should be reduced to 1 as well. Hit points should be brought to 100, and all attacks should be done simultaneously.

Once engaged in combat with someone, you can't be attacked by anyone else or by mobs or npc's.

Then and only then will pvp be balanced, and all the little whining b|itches can finally stfu.
    Elite General of the Troll Corps
    I don't troll, I just point out the obvious stupdity of others posts.

Bitter and Jaded since time immemorial.

Don't cry for a nerf use a different type of weapon.

Originally posted by chrish

lol u don't get it do ya. pvp used to be all about crits .. now it's gonna be all about bracers .. AND not only has the MA UVC SELF-ONE, they are the only class that can INSTA CHANGE damagetype to avoid bracers. combined with 100% heals etc.. MA's have now been made unkillable in PVP for every other melee class (and root class when spamrooting gets fixed)...

Balance? haha get real.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

You making up excuses already Caol for when I wipe the floor with you? ;-p
    Xiderpunk - 173 Martial Artist
    Xidder - 147 Crat

Apocalypse