Thread: To all enforcers when adds are concerned

To all enforcers when adds are concerned

I believe 95% of you know this but for the 5% that don't: When you have a bad pull or especially in Team missions when the NT/Trader/Crat has 5 adds calmed - DO NOT and I repeart DO NOT mongo. It breaks the calms, kills teamates, and most importantly pisses people off.

Thank you from your friendly NT/Crat/Trader community.
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

Re: To all enforcers when adds are concerned

Originally posted by Rotamus
    I believe 95% of you know this but for the 5% that don't: When you have a bad pull or especially in Team missions when the NT/Trader/Crat has 5 adds calmed - DO NOT and I repeart DO NOT mongo. It breaks the calms, kills teamates, and most importantly pisses people off.

Thank you from your friendly NT/Crat/Trader community.
    Hi Rot!!

Hey Little
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

I sometimes HAVE to mongo in that situation, Take all the agro saved a few ppl even tho it almost killed me but thats my job.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    I sometimes HAVE to mongo in that situation, Take all the agro saved a few ppl even tho it almost killed me but thats my job.
    *bump*
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

The idea when getting a bad pull and you *know* that your team's mezzer, if he's halfway competent, is going to throw a few mezzes around, is to mongo EARLY, ie, just as the multiple mobs hit your team *mongo* and let the mezzer do his work.

I find it much better than having multiples pounding at me while the doc quickly empties his nano reserve....
    Basher Tarr, Engineer, and damn proud of it!

(really)