order of class fixes.

Here is list in the order I THINK the classes wil be fixed:
    14.2(may)-agents
    14.4(june)-fixers Adv.
    14.6-(july) Adv Fixers maybe NTs
    14.8(august)-NTs
    15.0(september)-eng. and soilders
    15.2. finish fixing eng. and soliders
    15.4(november)-fishing touches before shadowlands(ex. Crat charm)
    December- Shadowlands is released. then start fixing SL bugs and balance problems.

This way each class will get 2 patches of fixes.

If the major problems are not fixed before SL, the new profession fixes will cause more problems.

Also fix trade skills all along.

P.S even though I am not an Eng. making them pay for a fix for Kamikazie bots is just wrong since I have seen not one engineer have one even though they "say" their in. Same goes for other promises to classes from the beginning.

discuss.
    Salutusmax- doctor
    Redtaped-crat(dormant)
    Onmi-af-academy
    Rimor(RK2)

bumpage
    Salutusmax- doctor
    Redtaped-crat(dormant)
    Onmi-af-academy
    Rimor(RK2)

There are a few problems with the process for making kamikaze bots. I tried making one, but I hit a few snags:

1) I can't combine liquid charges it seems to make a complete charge. They just won't combine.

2) I can't find a "Basic Mechanical Motion Drive" anywhere. I've seen it in the database, but nowhere in the game ... ever.

3) I can't find a Bio Analyzing Brain. Then again, that might just be I haven't looked hard enough. It is one of 3 components needed for the brain of the bot.

The first is needed for th explosive, the second is needed for the body, and the third is needed for the brain. Btw, in the 14.2 database, I've seen the Double Charged Liqued Bomb and the COmplete Liquid Explosive. That hopefully means that in 14.2 you will be able to finally combine the explosive charges. I just reazlized that the "Bio Analyzing Computer" is probably what I need for a "Bio Analyzing Brain." That means the brain of the robot can probably be completed now. The last we need is just to have some way to get or make a Basic Mechanical Motion Drive.
    Last edited by PipBoy; May 7th, 2002 at 21:34:37.

I belive the "Bio Analyzing Brain" is actually named "Bio Analyzing COMPUTER" (http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=view&id=156021) which is in the Trdeskill Dept... altho i do still have yet to find that godforsaken Motion Drive....

I discovered how to combine liquid charges. You're all going to laugh. Here is how it works:

1) You use a screwdriver on a flamethrower ammo
    2) Combine a Simple Tube with a the stripped ammo
    3) Use a screwdriver on 2 other ammo charges
    4) Combine 1 of the stripped charges with the charge that has a tube in it
    5) Combine the last charge with the double liquid charge
    6) Combine a key detonator

So what's the problem with this process? Well, because ammo only come in QL 1, the highest QL charge you can make is QL 2. GREAT WORK FUNCOM!!