Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2h0 so lonely without omni

Unhappy 2h0 so lonely without omni

Where are the omni?

I've been here at 2h0 with other clanners waiting for omnis in 2h0... only straglers come by.. rarely any people above lvl 75 come by.

this has been going on for days.. what happen to the omni?

Let me in encurage u by saying i'm there prolly 20 times a day checking for ppl. Just bad luck i guess...

Also been having great battles last 3 days where clan and
    omni have retreated back to give other fraction some
    space to avoid zone battles, which is boring. Been really
    fun! Have ended with one side having to much ppl, but lasted up to 2-3 hours real fighting, which i never experienced b4 >

Claire

Jup, a little revolution in 2ho pvp with people actually able to pull back from bunkers and whompa.
    ~Lone

I joined with Nuubi afew days ago and had great fun, she isn't equipped for PvP yet, but still killed afew, no idea why Neieve always tried to alpha me tho, did that 3 times without killing me, I was 60 lvls lower than everyone else, had no title and wasn't in front row

I complained about guards before, but now it was really hard when the guards was deep red, so now I will whine more
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

battle

We had a great battle in 2h0 on monday on rk2.

Thanks guys , cocio.. supersolid.. uberfix!!

Broke the boredom for sure!!
    FYI : You guys work great together!!!!

Anyway see ya soon, on the battle field that is.. in 2h0!!

oh and funcom, those guards in 2h0 ..replace them with guns or something .. GEE!! We go there for pvp not killing guards and getting attacked by players at the same time..

Hi Speedy..

How typical, i´m not home and miss out on a pvp evening again...
    >

Was it crowded?.

Well kinda

Originally posted by Tareldar
    Hi Speedy..

How typical, i´m not home and miss out on a pvp evening again...
    >

Was it crowded?.
    But the best battle sence we got in BIG trouble in that omni city..lol.. I had a great time .. sorry you missed it though.

To the players:
    Come guys this oe stuff is going away soon and those crit buffs are changing.. come and play in 2H0. Take a break from the BS of BS..

ye pvp in 2ho and mmd has been great fun over the last few days. had some great wars with both sides havin to retreat several times. ye and it was kewl they way both sides stepped back to allow some more open pvp instead of camping the bunker and whompa all the time

what pissed me off was zoning into 2ho with a 2 million ping to find my char is sitting down when she appears with 20 omni looking at her. then i get up lag into a lamp post, get stuck and die half way to the bunker

mmd was great fun last night too. omni hugged the 25% abit much but was still good. syrah got killed which made it even better

Apprentice Hotpanties
    lvl 155 clan fixer rk1
    Member of RK Mafia/Mutineers

Omnis have been doing a great job defending 2ho in the past few days, I wonder why cant they do it in a more fair pvp place with no guards and no zone, say camelot.
    /me is getting tired of killing tarasque with no challenge

Originally posted by Wenzell
    Omnis have been doing a great job defending 2ho in the past few days, I wonder why cant they do it in a more fair pvp place with no guards and no zone, say camelot.
    /me is getting tired of killing tarasque with no challenge
    a) It's too far, don't want to go that far just to get whopped
    b) MMD ganking strategies. Fun, I think not.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Lightbulb For high levels

Originally posted by Sjoko

a) It's too far, don't want to go that far just to get whopped
    b) MMD ganking strategies. Fun, I think not.
    IS camelot to far for high levels?
    It's like a leet throw from the grid.

Re: For high levels

Originally posted by jakespeed

IS camelot to far for high levels?
    It's like a leet throw from the grid.
    When we die, we end up far from camelot, when clan die, they can just enter and rez inside. It's a leet throw from the grid, but you know those guards are worse than those in 2ho and they are more. So just venturing back once you get killed isn't such a good idea.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Re: Re: For high levels

When we die, we end up far from camelot, when clan die, they can just enter and rez inside. It's a leet throw from the grid, but you know those guards are worse than those in 2ho and they are more. So just venturing back once you get killed isn't such a good idea.
    LOL.. yup guards aren't to nice are they. Why , i tried to buy one a beer the other day and the guy just took it in trade. Didnt even drink it .. what a butt.

Re: Re: Re: For high levels

Originally posted by jakespeed
    LOL.. yup guards aren't to nice are they. Why , i tried to buy one a beer the other day and the guy just took it in trade. Didnt even drink it .. what a butt.
    Tell me about it, I have given a lot of them a lot of energy wounds, but they just keep coming back. If I were killed 5-6 times on duty every day, that would have been a job I'd quit a long time ago.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Re: Re: For high levels

Same goes for clan fighting in 2ho.
    You omnis can just run from reclaim to whompa, get buffed, and your ready to fight again in 2mins.
    If it gets hot, you just zone out and wait for backup in Omni ent until you got 2 times or 3 times the clan force.
    When we have to fall back, we only have the bunkers to run to, and the ppl we lose probably wont come back since you probably be camping both grid and bunkers.

The fact that you have to tab 50 OT foodproviders, 16 guards and 30 grey level 35 omnis before you find someone to attack doesnt exactly give us clanners an easier job. But thats a different story i guess
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

Re: Re: Re: For high levels

Originally posted by euphorie

Same goes for clan fighting in 2ho.
    You omnis can just run from reclaim to whompa, get buffed, and your ready to fight again in 2mins.
    If it gets hot, you just zone out and wait for backup in Omni ent until you got 2 times or 3 times the clan force.
    When we have to fall back, we only have the bunkers to run to, and the ppl we lose probably wont come back since you probably be camping both grid and bunkers.

The fact that you have to tab 50 OT foodproviders, 16 guards and 30 grey level 35 omnis before you find someone to attack doesnt exactly give us clanners an easier job. But thats a different story i guess

You are so ..RIGHT.
    One thing though on the guards they would not attack if the base was made neutral. Omni would them tab to right.
    This would end the guard pulls for good. Thus fixing pvp for 2h0.

I wish it was like when camelot first opened... omni owned that place.

Had a great fight there this morning

Tons of omni's showed up to reclaim it. We were outgunned and that was that=p

*hugs the relcaim*

Well I think what obviously needs to happen is there needs to be a CLAN 25% zone that is built like 2ho, no 75% like MMD so no retarded "duels" that end in ganks. A real warzone. I dont think the guards are much of an issue. Yes on low level twink pvp they might be because they can hurt you, but frankly unless the clanners are camping the whompa with 20 150+ players (that was always fun :/) then they are engaging the omni by the grid and bunker where there are no guards.

"Why do omni only defend 2ho and not camelot?"

Because it's an omni military outpost... Camelot is a clan dungeon. You don't defend other factions areas, you camp them. And obviously it's easier to get a large group of clanners defending camelot than to camp 2ho, and it's the same for omni.

Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Well I think what obviously needs to happen is there needs to be a CLAN 25% zone that is built like 2ho, no 75% like MMD so no retarded "duels" that end in ganks. A real warzone.
    No actually we need a place like 2ho without guards, mobs or anything, but with save and reclaim inside a store or something. Where both omni and clan get a whompa to the area and not grid. As I see it, it's easier to do it with 2ho. Since it doesn't need much work I mean.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast