A Personal-Log-System x-12 lays abandoned and slightly burned in the sand on the outskirts of newland city. It looks badly damaged as you pick it up it sparks slightly. The screen still displays the last logs entered. The owner of the device remains unknown and the serial numbers have been destroyed by teeth marks from an obviously confused creature.

======================================

Entry 32025-25-n

General log.

“They have contacted me once again for another task. The pay is good. But can I trust them? There are so many questions surrounding him. I just don’t know what to think. Better not to ask questions I guess”

Entry 32030-25-x

No entry exists in this record!

Entry 32031-25-c

Mission #390
---------------

"While remaining covert in my nest within Newland-City I have successfully obtained DNA samples from a one "Misfission" using the new prototype service-tower features. Cloning processes should start as soon as we retrieve the last few bits of data being broadcast back to their receiver. Judging a cloning-target of that caliber and profession the terrorists must be taking massive casualties and in need of quick surgeons. I almost feel bad, aiding murders. Almost.”

=====================================

Entry 32032-25-x

No entry exists in this record!

====================================

Entry 32039-25-n

General log.

“It’s a cold night, Ive woken up with that liquid draining out of my ear again. I’m not sure what it is, but I feel very strange. Like I’m watching myself from outside of my body. I can only hope these stims victor gave me can take the dizziness away. Anything to get me through another day………”

Entry 3209nblznz***33333333
“I ha
ve 38**2####

Error**

==================================

Entry 32039-25-n

General log.

“Monday….no, Thursday, just woken up, laying in a pool of blood? Is this my blood? No, no its not. That’s the third time this week?! Whats happened to me? I cant stop blacking out. My hands…feel like they have hands, coming out of my hands? Hand in hand. Bland.”

=================================

Entry 32066-25-n

General log.

“Turkey-oclock , its spinning. No reason to open the lid. I am the tetrahedron

23…..sssss

But read and an error messages got want to hear him as owner on auto and you been a defendant complimented value by loaded region will not get you anywhere lost two senate wagers and lived in a man, identified the beneath delay the losses like bandits can be seen in stop complimented the value by voting you will not reach and anywhere but been slightly sticky and is six to 00.

Refute.”

=================================

Entry 3301-25-n

General log.

"And of all the new source this monster is to store install for the sharp debate is enormous jaws is each day and aggressive, will delete anything in fact generic then so an environment that arrow and make it more intensive perignon this dangerous days that as an excellent side that sense that the next line. a consequence of damages arising growth or in connection with the lights and spend it on to this agreement it's the. It's all heats all the the lines go with why did to the good to vent here since the them with them on my the full of men aged in ten years since they've been off in the fall and I wanted bit. "

Entry 32021b4znq**33szzxxxe3
“0####

**Error**
**Attempting to repair…..**
**Repair failed**
**System failure**