Thread: Ghosts in the fog.

Ghosts in the fog.

Late one evening a lone man found himself sitting at his data console, shifting through all the various data and jumble that has become the grid nowadays before one thing caught his eye, a small peice of data off to the side, blinking softly a pale green upon the light blue screen before it, a moment later it opened to reveal itself as a message, encoded for a moment but not heavily a mere moment later it was decyphered, obviously someone wanted it found fairly easily, because from the posted message the ones behind it could have very easily encoded it so heavily not even the best fixer on rubi-ka could crack it, his eyes scanned the message for a moment before he nodded, his comm beeped before he answered "Ello?" a voice, heavily modified spoke to him "Congratulations you've found our message Kouten." The fixer blinked slightly then nodded again "Yes I have it would seem... who is this?" a slight chuckle "It doesn't matter just foward that to the main boards, I trust you can manage that."

Several minutes later a transmission reached the main grid boards reading in dark red letters:

Greetings citizens and warriors of Omni-Tek,
    We know that times are hard now in the times of war but as it now stands a new force is rising, one from the ashes of old and those that have come and gone before. Wraiths, a special unit designed of the elite, and those that are dark of heart, trained to perfection are now open for recruiting. Those of you with security clearance of level 3 or above (Title Level 3: 50) are welcome to apply and be tested. Should you pass you will join the ranks of one of the most elite forces to grace the battlefields of Rubi-Ka.
    If this draws interest to you, warriors, fighters, doctors, whatever your calling all are welcome to apply. Simply respond to this transmission and a representative will contact you. Omni-Tek Forever.
    Last edited by Massatsu; Feb 23rd, 2004 at 07:56:04.
    I see the sadness in their eyes
    Melancholy in their cries
    Devoid of all the passion
    The human spirit cannot die
    Look at the pain around me
    This is what I cry for
    Look at the pain around me
    This is what I'll die for