Thread: Scooplets/Diglets etc. Bug

Unhappy Scooplets/Diglets etc. Bug

Scooplets, Diglets, and all those other whateverLETS have a couple of bugs in missions.

1) you can't target them using the Tab key.

2) They never give any experience no matter what color they are. Not even 1xp ^_^

Is this intentional or is it a bug?

They're Omni-aligned, and because you're Omni you have to target them on your 'friendly' spectrum (so friendly they'll punch your lights out!), which is ctrl-tab. You'll get no xp for killing them, and they're 100% a waste of your time. Thankfully they made them actually drop loot now at least.

Red face

That makes no sense.

If they are Omni-aligned and I am Omni-aligned then why do they attack me?

If they didn't attack me I wouldn't bother to fight them. If they do attack and I am forced to fight, the Tab key should work and I should get experience.

There is no logic here.

It is a bug.

I don't really care how it is fixed. Either have them not instigate the aggression, or allow me to target as enemy and get experience. It just needs to be fixed.

They used to not aggro on you. This was 'fixed' because it meant you could 'run' a mission for the rewards with no, or very minimal, opposition.

They should, of course, have made them give experience, though, if you're going to have to fight them. Obviously, they're 'rogue' droids, or they wouldn't attack, right?

They've always aggro'd on me since this bug was first introduced. Could just be my bad luck.

Here's a tip.

Try always setting your Order/Chaos slider on Order. This should give you almost all humanoid mobs. Works for me anyways.

IT's damm irritating.

Funcom had acknowledged it to be a bug. But I think it's not high in their priority list.

U can target them using ALT-TAB coz they are of the same alignment as u.

Originally posted by Takir
    That makes no sense.

If they are Omni-aligned and I am Omni-aligned then why do they attack me?
    Think of them as sabotoged Omni bot's. They are omni so you don't get any points but you do get credit and loot for them.
    I just figured they were turned against us by the clan that took over the joint I was sent to retake.

If they didn't attack me I wouldn't bother to fight them. If they do attack and I am forced to fight, the Tab key should work and I should get experience.

There is no logic here.

It is a bug.
    Logic ? from Funcom ? You're kidding right?

Pharo

You used to get xp from them way back when, but peeps were killing the juggernauts and slayerdroids right next to the save terminal.

To resolve that issue, you were made not to get xp from same-aligned mobs as you.

That in itself wasn't a big issue. The omni-aligned mobs in the missions didn't attack, but, you get a mission full of em, run right through and blammo, you done.

To resolve that issue, they made all mobs in missions aggressive.

So then we arrive at our current state of affairs. So, not truly a bug, but a highly irritating scene nonetheless.

Garnock

PS. Do clan have clan-oriented mobs in their missions at all ?
    The only report on anything like this I've ever seen was with Scooplet/Diglet and Mech Dogs.
    All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?

What's weird is you guys get omni mobs in your missions.
    I'm clan and even if i get my mission from a neutral terminal I only get omni-aligned npc or mobs, or neutral npc or mobs, sometimes both omni and neutral in the same mission, but never clan.

The long sought after clan advantage! We omnis get to wear better armor but get no xp for our kills. The clanners get xp but the armor they pick up in missions is useless. Everyone is happy. Lol