Thread: Thank You!

Talking Thank You!

Thank you for 13.2. Now I can actually do solo 50% difficulty missions with my Lvl 60 Doc again.

This is a step back in the right direction in my opinion. You are putting back the features that made AO fun in the first place and drew me to play.

The monetary rewards for missions needs to be adjusted back upwards still, but this patch tells me your head is in the right place.

Thanks FunCom for making AO fun again.

Takir
    Lvl 60 Doc

=)

I have to agree! I think when FC doesn something that pleases us, we should make them aware of it too so they know *not* to fix it later, hehe. I had a fabulous time last night with 13.2! The missions had excellent mobs with TONS of good loot! I love the new qlvls of loot too! Great job last night Funcom!

--
    Zephora
    www.aorealms.com

and a big THANK YOU for making chest loot reasonable and not junk
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Talking =)

It's good to see something else than complaints on these boards. I agree, 13.2 was a Good Thing(tm). I really like that new wompa to Last Ditch, saves me lots of time when doing missions from Borealis =)

Huh? Wait til you get to the higher lvls. I tried a mission yesterday and was nuked once for 1700, then again for 2200. So what are you talking about?

Well what level are you? And what Q was the mission? (IE where was it set on the slider bar)

I have had good luck with 60-70% missions, though the nukers are a tough lot to fight.

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

I am lvl 155 with ql 200 nano armor (full set) maxed evades, which at my lvl is over 650, maxed nano resist again over 650, using collapsing barrier, glorious enfraam, and using first aid kits healing for 600ish. I have a 60 token board which totals my hp to 2950.

I picked a 50% difficulty mission, and all other sliders are on deflaut. The mobs are all yellow and some are light orange. Fight a veteran functionary who shoots me for 180-250 (blinded) and nukes me for 1700-2200. You know what happens next. I die!

eww.. sorry to hear it bro,

I have heard the horror stories of *high* level missions.

I am only half way and I have not had this problem yet. Not to mention that I have almost 5k hp with mongo running (lets me run from those nasties when they hurt me bad).

sorry to hear it

ROFLOL

Vegan, don't you wish you can nuke for 2000. Yeah, I'd pvp a human Nanotech over an NPC anyday. At lvl 93, human Nanotechs at my level nuke for 400-500 and have less than 2000 HPs. NPC Nanotechs at my level nuke me for 700-900 and have 5000 HPs. Yeah, I'd say NTs were nerfed. At least you got your roots. So you can still run.

I'm an MA so the my worst enemy is an NPC doctor that'll hit me with Advanced Fragility (-1000 on every Speed Init). Then viral agents(usually two) that hit me for around 150 combined every few seconds.

cson, I can nuke for more. I can use igzimmers little nuke, but even that is not useful. I still have to run for the zone or die. Mobs hp are ridicules for individual missions.

Cson, whenever I face a Enforcer, MP, NT, Doc, MA, Soldier, Adventurer (pistols work good for them), and Trader mob I am doomed. I was never nuked for over 2000 before until the most recent patch. And when was the last time you actually resisted something? I remember when you were able to run for exp I would be able to resist programs, but now it is non-existent. Every dot, debuff, and nuke gets through.

Ok one thing I really like is knowing what position you are in if you submit a petition.

Great work