Thread: Tutoring 101

Cool Tutoring 101

My fault it don't work sorry to have mislead
    Last edited by AkodoReign; May 11th, 2002 at 08:25:40.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Hmmm .... perhaps they fixed the portable treatment clinics as well now that the Stationary Treatment Clinic exploits are gone and the implant stepping process has been 'fixed'.

I tried this the other night with another player and couldn't get it to work. Do you know if it's dependant on the TARGET's tutoring skill at all?
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

if you don't do it properly you'll get target must be freindly.
    1.) you have to be grouped.
    2.) you have to be real close.
    3.) meet up with me ill buff your comp lit abit.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

Question Hmm

I have tried it, standing close but not inside the other person - but it didn't work at all. Can u explain step by step, is group like team?

Krabbus - Level 118 MA Engineer with 650 Tutoring, hehe...

I did get the "target must be freindly" message before I remembered you had to group, but after that I did get the floating message saying "very complicated..." or whatever, that shows the tutoring worked. However, my friend said they didn't see an increase in their skill. I was standing very close, touching but not standing inside the target.

I will try to find you online sometime to try this out.
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

Jupp

Find a time for me too, hehe

I have many tutoring devices for myself (I'm an engineer) and I have yet to see them work on others. Anyone can catch me ingame for testing too (and I will test with guild).

Bleys

I found a level 200 comp lit one today and the description says soemthing along the lines that you use the kits on yourself and the kit transfers knowledge into your brain. Doesn't say anything about another persona anymore. They probably changed it to stop high level people from supperbuffing low level people with some treatment inplants and a pioneer backpack.
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

you know what your right. lol my fault entirely sorry. when i got the message very complacted and my freind put in his ncu i thought it had worked it didn't
    my bad all i will delete this.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.