Thread: Western Oasis

Lightbulb Western Oasis

Hi there!

First, please scuse my bad english speaking.
    Well, its said
    Then, heres my suggestion: What about creating personal shops that would allow people to send their own stuff easyer and some others to make good deals when buying this stuff, and by the way... making deals better? lol.
    It could be fully personal machines selling one-guy-stuff or type-classed machines selling everyone's stuff, like one machine for guns, one machine for nanos, and so on, and you might place your items in it with the price you want from it until someone would buy it (or till the end of times if nobody buy it and by the way you'd get no item and no money
    Of course it shouldn't be a general trading method and shouldn't be possible everywhere 'cause it would supplant the traditionnal trading way and even supplant the traditionnal shops ("why buying in a shop when one could buy in another shop thats cheaper?" is the matter).
    But it could be implanted in an only -street west bank looking like- -large political zoned- -really far away with no whompas and no grid- -center of a really hostile desert- -sandstormful- City, that could be called "Western Oasis" or something like that Those facts taken together would dramatically low down the attractive of this western oasis, and people would mind two times before running one hour thru hostile desert before arriving in it, and there be attacked by funny fresh guys, just for placing items in machines or coming back looking if items placed are sold
    But for the bravest ones, Western Oasis would be a worldwide-unique chaotic heaven of trading, wouldnt it?
    Thats just an idea after all, but what an idea huh, rotfl.

cya guys

my main was almost a trader 10 months ago when i read suggestions similar to this from traders. a few board wipes ago.

the players have such wonderful ideas for the game. let them shape the world they want and they will tell everyone they know.