Thread: christmas present?!?!?!

christmas present?!?!?!

i hope AO has some special christmas event, and present for each player or characters like UO.

better put a christmas tree inthe omni trade, i mean...even it's Rubi Ka, people are still originally from Earth, right?
    have fun guys! :-D

What about jewish people or other religions that don't celebrate christmas?

But I hope we do get nifty goodies on Dec. 25th. And hopefull it won't be in a "level 30" dungeon that requires no less than three full lvl 150 teams to complete. (and only one person on one team gets the item)
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

Almsot every religion has some midwinter holiday, celebrating rebirth, renewal, and goodwill.

FunCom worked in a religion based on the ancient godess Buffy Summers (IIRC), who is believed to be the sources of buffs. Perhaps that can be extended into a RK holiday.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Sweeeeeet

I can't wait for "Buffy-Day"

*drools*

actually, I don't even think she's that pretty.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

Hm, Buff Day... a day of honoring nanos and buffs, bestowing your buffs on everyone... perhaps a central Buff Tree that players can cumulitively cast buffs on, with the total point gains cast being calculated and announced by the city governments after the day is over... a type of city pride.

Perhaps also a system-wide 20% off sale on nano programs.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Ive always been saying there should be a holiday dedicated to the beauty of Buffy Summers, i doubt ill ever get it in RL =), but it would kickass if there were public holidays on RK, especially if it was dedicated to Buffy Summers (Creater of buffs, my ass! lol). Anyone actually bought the statue? how big is it? is it any good? I keep meaning to buy it, but never get round to it.
    Serofina - Currently in the process of revival after a nasty incident with some uber leets. We're still looking for her head...

Teebo - Voted the most stylish person ever to grace Rubi-ka in a recent poll, organised by himself.

Official starter of the hugely succesful Blackmarket Thread!

I'd like to see it snow in AO.. seen lots of other weather.. anyone seen any places that do it?

Then we could have a big snow, complete with snowmen mobs

Nooooooooo! DONT start with religion!
    I have none, so...... Well...why not start our own.....have our own Christmas guy like, the...bronto burger man is coming for christmas or sumthin. (yes im mentally unstable)

might work :]
    Also I wish it would snow on rubi ka

WTF is wrong with christmas? And don't give me that "someone might get offended crap" This whole "buffy" thing sounds stupid, and im sure it can offend *some* people out there. MAYBE... we should have nothing, because it *may* offend someone.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Nooooooooo! DONT start with religion!
    I have none, so...... Well...why not start our own.....have our own Christmas guy like, the...bronto burger man is coming for christmas or sumthin. (yes im mentally unstable)

might work :]
    Also I wish it would snow on rubi ka
    This one's for you !

Yes, we want Chrismas !

Originally posted by reality

This one's for you !

Yes, we want Chrismas !

OMG that is funny
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL