Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: A Way to Find Loot outside Missions; Outdoors Hunting; Dyna-camp Ideas etc

A _fat_ bump! Can we have a progress report on 'dyna-camps'?

These Dyna-camps would be an excellent way to add some content and reason for doing things to AO. Missions just aren't enough, while I like them it's getting harder and harder to find other people as enthusastic as me and even I am starting to get tired of the small cramped rooms.

I would love to see some situation where you see some miners being attacked by mutants or mantises or whatever, you can then come in and save them, kill them, kill everyone, help the mutants even, whatever. Then get a little dialoge from any survivors that you helped and perhaps a reward or maybe just a "Hey thanks, maybe not all clanners/omni/neutrals are bad!". Just something anything to add rhyme and reason to going out and doing stuff other then the 'need' to get to that next level.
    Oren "Ironheel" Fadri
    Clan Enforcer

Arrow

Well, with 14.4 we have not-very-dyna-camps... a start and kinda fun, but we'll need more of them and it would be nice if they weren't always there, or not always in the same place. the 'scenery' in them appears to be placable items from the DB so they should be able to be despawned and respawned in different places. Dont think it will happen in 14.4 though.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678