Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A Way to Find Loot outside Missions; Outdoors Hunting; Dyna-camp Ideas etc

outdoor hunting sucks... correction... is nonexistant at higher levels and it's good to see that funcom has plans to do something about it but to be quite honest i'm not willing to wait for the expansion to see it... things really need to happen sooner than that guys.

I missed this...

When I wrote my post, mainly about the same subject , but I agree with the author.. something Needs to be done. Not that I am such a high level, but I allready feel the same.... Made a post with some suggestions as well her :

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=24212
    Elements of Destruction

[Virre lvl 164 Enf ] [Virrefix lvl 50 Fixer] - Part Time Hobby -

[Current Config]

Your answers were split as follows:
    Explorer 66%
    Killer 53%
    Socializer 46%
    Achiever 33%

We Will Miss You Wrangeline

This was discussed a long time ago, can't remember when. Anyway, a couple of the ideas back then I really liked:

- What about making a kind of outdoor missions, i.e. outdoor "zones" that are spawned in the way team missions are, maybe even the possibility of doing that from the team mission terminal now that they work? I realize it's not a replacement from the "excitement" of competing with other teams for loot, but that way it would be possible to team up, and avoid the tight corridors in indoor missions that make it impossible for real teamwork. I would think this would be fairly easy to implement?

- Another idea that was introduced by Funcom (Gaute?) and lots of people agreed to, was to make outdoor mobs more unpredictable, i.e. maybe a "boss mob" appearing after you've killed the mobs in an area for a time. This would make it harder to camp the same place for a long time for no-risk XP. There were lots of other good ideas in that post too, but I can't remember them all.

Both of these ideas are old (6 months?), were approved and even introduced by Funcom, but no news on them since then. I realise missions have had priority, but they are really quite fine now after team missions are made smaller and boss room more on par with the rest of the mission mobs, (14.2?) and still some issues with pet pathing, which (except for a few types of rooms) I don't think can be solved by indoor design only. It may be that mob difficulty have to be looked at after 14.2, but that's a problem for later

*BUMP*

Hell yes ...

I fell in love with this game during my first few hours of play because of the lush environments. Some of my most memorable experiences were in my earlier days, solo hunting throughout Omni Forest, then by the Morse Exit in Galway county. Rhinomen camps in Newland, then the wonderous Lush Fields. We would form raiding parties to tackle the blaster beetle west of Tir, and hope that we could all make it there without sufferring some horrid fate at the hands of the evil Jack "Legchopper" Mendez. Unfortunately all too quickly, I grew in levels and got to the point where I could no longer find any teams that hunted outdoors. Determined, I tried to find some new hunting grounds and flew all over the place. I gave up. It got real old flying through great expanses and encountering the occassional random mob, or the intermittent tightly packed clusters of mean aggro'ing mobs that all charge after you when you come near. Sometimes I would find a mob or two that looked like I could tackle, and I would be daring enough to try. I would hop out of my Yalmaha, buff up, sneak up, take aim and squeeze the trigger. I remember one instance in CAV. What appeared to be an isolated Enigma sprout on the outside edge of their little city there. Too bad I didn't survive the onslaught of aggro's from a half dozen of that little sprout's relatives. Anyhow ...

The point is that there isn't one when it comes to hunting "outdoors". Mission after mission after mission after bloody frickin square walled indoor mission where the range on my rifle means diddly and I die frequently because I have no choice but to stand a few paces away from that big nasty Enf mob.

I sure as hell hope that this "I'll bring this up personally next expansion meeting I'm seated at, got some new solutions in mind!" does not mean we're going to have to wait till the end of this year and then buy an add on pack for AO if we want to hunt some place other than missions....

Finally, and on a quasi-related tangent, I think that FunCom needs to quickly address post-200 life on Rubi-Ka because if they can keep us interested with fun hunts that are productive we're going to get there eventually. I don't know what plans lay ahead, but the number of level 200 players is growing. There is so much potential too, given the vast expanses of the game. I use to play a simple little online game from Nexon called Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds. They had a rather simplistic approach that worked unbelievably well. Levels there went from 1 to 99. If you wanted to, and knew what you were doing, reaching 99 could be done in a week. Big fun, eh? Getting to 99 is only the begining though because you could then turn around and sell back your earned experience for stat increases... (Or in AO's case, convert exp to IP points at a fixed ratio) That leaves the game open-ended and really adds to the "competitive" aspect of the power hunters. When my rogue hit 99, he had approximately 5k health. When I retired and froze my account, that same rogue had about 220k health. (For those as to how in the world you could kill someone with that high of health, it was quite easy. I would get killed in 1 hit in pvp areas but a lot of people because different paths (professions) had attacks that were based off a percentage of the attacker's health or mana (nano)) Anyhow, I ramble and have gone off topic (sorry >.<) but it's just something I worry about as I grow closer to 200, and I know if outdoor hunting is made better, my zest for hunting will grow and I'll more quickly approach 200.

- Vijaya
    143 Agent: RK2
    Last edited by Vijaya; May 9th, 2002 at 11:41:05.

I think some of you misunderstood Cranium, he was talking about the map for the AO Special Edition, not the Expansion Pack. The Special Edition is the new wrapping of AO patched to latest version with a new map, manual etc. going on sale soon, targeted at newcomers only. So he didn't mean you had to buy anything to solve this problem, at least not the way I read it.

I support better outside hunting 1000000000000000%. Making different kind of outdoor MOBs drop different kind of good loot is the best idea I've heard in a very long time.

What we need are specific locations, inside, for good drops.

Don't make it for only 100+ players, but for stages of everyone's development.

For example, if they change the drops on mobs that inhabit 8x8, say Skilled Bothackers, then folks camping 8x8 will do so more (thereby creating even more crowding). Trigger the loot for the mob type and location, some static dungeon... Make new ones if needed.

From level 88+ all I have been able to do is missions if I want a good amount of items and XP. Currently I get approx 1 mil xp, and about 300-500k in items (shop priced) per single type mission, played with an ENG friend. Some drops are valued or consumer market items, and they make good money.

I don't want to do missions for the rest of my levels. They suck. Boring - slow - unfulfilling. Team missions are a joke unless you manage to get a REALLY good team together that understands the concept and knows that you all must be together to get it, do it, etc...

If missions are all I have to look forward to for the second half of my career - then I quit.

El bumpo Senor Rumpo.

Cosmik...you guys got any more to add? Can we expect a change on this VERY soon? I cant imagine it is so hard to at least implement some of this like just simply adding a exp bonus to mobs killed in outside zones.
    Gregg "Tekkor" Alsaqri
    Webmaster of: Agent Sector (Rip 2006)

Originally posted by Cranium
    Don't worry people, dyna-camps are coming to get you! They're being done by the man responsible for Lush Fields/Pleasant Meadows/Omni-Trade/WD-database expert & whatnot. Our very own Viljar "The Wizard" Sommerbakk! OK, PR mode off, we're VERY aware of this problem in the World Design department and want to do what we can to combat it. Though resources are short and the road long we're marching across Rubi-Ka looking for trouble. I'll try and get you guys a snapshot of our 10 foot "Terraformed Rubi-Ka" map that we just smacked on the wall, to help us plan things (the source code for the AO Special Edition futuristic paper map, so to speak). I'm thinking I'll set me a quest to get me a Yalmaha and map all the red-spots along RK's borders as well.

Some VERY cool ideas people, we'll make this world yours yet!

Currently working on a proposal for "Modular Hallways", a long-needed enema for the GODAG (Gaute's Online Dungeon Auto-Generator!). Don't know if it will fly, AO's eating coder-time like you wouldn't believe. AndreJ & KenC claim the current system only needs minor tweaks to become a lot more structured though, so the WD department is building it, alongside the "outdoor attention" (ooh!).

I'll bring this up personally next expansion meeting I'm seated at, got some new solutions in mind! ;P

brb

Hey Cosmik, how you finding Oslo?

lol, seems like Cranium is on some serious coffee.

But what Cranium mentioned - dyna camps - is what I was referring to in my original post and is what I'm here to tell you more about.

What is a dyna camp? Well, basically, these are camps that will spawn around a playfield, giving players a place to hunt, yet spawning randomly enough to not give players a place to camp - because, as we all know, camping is baaaaaaad.

These camps will house a variety of MOBs and be suited for a variety of levels (yup, more places for high level hunting). And perhaps of even more exiting news for those people that are a little tired of missions - all loot that is available from team boss MOBs will also be available at dyna camps. Outdoor hunting is on the up and up.

We plan to introduce a few dyna camps in a patch very soon, followed by alot more dyna camps in the content patch after.

And of course, there's all the cool stuff Cranium mentioned too.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Lightbulb To hextorr

Originally posted by Hextorr

Sorry to point it out to you but you are the one wanting to make everyone play like you want, you clearly didnt grasp/read the meaning and the words. So without making it sound like a flame it realy is not, let me try and make it clear to you what i want to accomplish here.

I do not want to change the way missions work, if you want to do them fine, the game is here to satisfy everyone. But I dont want to be forced into missions, so i want ways to get loot and experince outside the missions, see none is trying to punish you if you dont want to play like us...

Secondly noone talked about a unique mob with unique loot, we are talking about giving the world and its Mob families a history, a meaning and some specific loot. This does not mean that they drop always the same thing, it only means that some mobs have a tendency to drop a certain spectrum of loot while other a tendency to drop more of another kind of looot. Like someone added Ex: Cyborgs drop more weapons and armor while the Medusas could drop more gems and Nano crystals. But this is still random loot, just with a bit more meaning.

We also want to make the Experience on the Mobs outside greater, hunting outside is much more risky so it should be more rewarding also.

Another idea is to make dungeons a living part of exping and loot gathering, right now the mobs on dungeons have too much HP and too litle Exp, if you make dungeons with specific loot big enough they will not get over camped.

This is an idea in the works with everyone trying to contribute, no one said it is perfect right off the bat, but we are trying to have here constructive ideas so we dont have to be puinished if we dont want to play like you
    Ok let's see, one I don't see the difference between generaly droping and always. It doesn't work in real pratice. You still get the exact same farming. Let's face it if the odds are say 1 in 20 to get "X" item from "X" MOB type people will camp it. So to use that approach simply does not work. You seem fond of using another company's product for a reference, well I was there from beta and trust me using that approach there started record levels of camping. I never once my friend said do not have above ground hunting become valid. I did say don't use your proven to fail method. There's a correction for you.

Now you want constructive input kiddo? Fine here we go.
    1. Your suggested Xp boost is miles to high for anyone that is "truely" hunting. I would wager say more like a 5% bonus topps would be more than impressive over time with the number of creatures one will kill. THe rational being your suggested number (and those of others) will create a whole new shcool of "monster" power leveling. This mite possibly have a adverse effect on the game as a whole.

2. (Be ready to be shocked here Boffo.) Make all possible forms of loot (this includes those priorly only on team missions, ect) available in all situations. This should not include shops. But it should include above ground hunting and solo missions. In doing so leave said items random. This being as most games and programs in general use a form of math that is more inclined to form "streaks or runs" than true random numbers should suffice. It would enable temporary "hot spots" with out encouraging true camping.

3. Item specific dungeons are just a bad move. I have played several MOGs and Beta'd many as well. If you set specific loot in one you get camping. It doesnt not matter how large or small you make it the result is the same. This is a time proven fact so anyones feelings on this are rather pointless.

4. Remember the biggest threat to this becoming a problem area once introduced are people with your own idea of "adding ****e." Missions though tedious became a valid options because of your type of behavior. If you don't like hearing it, I truely don't care. Fact not fiction people don't enjoy having there valuable time wasted by some joker with a chip on there shoulder, ect. So folks will only make major use of ideas of this nature if it's a "valid" way to get experience and loot. Not many people will be in a huge hurry to waste free time. Let's face it once you enter the adult world free time becomes the rarest thing to have in one's life. So most folks actualy value it very highly.

5. Your suggestion about setting it by the gas zones will possibly work, as long as the MOB levels work for all levels. This mite acualy become a large problem though as now you mite well end up with creatures in areas that those in earlier levels mite not stand a chance of living through. This being a threat via random road encounters, traveling to and from missions, ect. So to do so would actualy take a great deal of careful planning and time. So it would actualy mean that folks with your desire would be required to show patience as it was tested.

6. To the multiple comments made in this thread about making vehicles dropable loot. I see zero point to doing this except to encourage grief play. This being based on the fact that a not uncommon way to get one is on a mission. If removed it's fairly safe to say that folks getting shot after exiting a mission zone and entering a vehicle would become fairly common. Heck why not when with a few simple shots you mite get a free vehicle? No there are fine as they are, considering that one cannot fight back while in one.

You see unlike you, I do not expect others to play as I do. I do on the other hand use experience, proven fact and clear thought as a basis of approach. I'd love to see everyone have their "cup of tea." I on the other hand wouldn't want this done in such a manner as to debase the game as a whole just to fitt ANYONE'S personal set of feelings. (Yes this includes my own.) So making it a even playing feild would be fine. But by all means not a camping ground or a "greifers haven." I personaly mite do both mission and overland hunting if it was done correctly. I'd just rather see it done as such.

Hopefully this was clear enough for you. It didn't appear that it was prior or that though you quote marked the post that you took time to comprehend what it said.

Have a fine day.

P.S. Silly side point here why would you personlay at level 200 desire iether. I'd imagine by now you have your chosen peek gear and, xp would mean nothing to you.

Originally posted by Cosmik

(...)
    And perhaps of even more exiting news for those people that are a little tired of missions - all loot that is available from team boss MOBs will also be available at dyna camps. Outdoor hunting is on the up and up.

We plan to introduce a few dyna camps in a patch very soon, followed by alot more dyna camps in the content patch after.

Thats excelent news Cosmik, good to see that Funcom is doing something for the people who dont want to stay in missions all the time. And for those like me that have reached 200 and want the excitment of exploring and hunting in the outdoor zones and have the chance to get some loot without having to go in team missions to get it can't wait for it

Out Side Hunting Is Retarded!

Plain and Simple, there is no advantage to hunting outside, and that absolutly stupid!

I still hunt at the oasis, why, because its fun, how much time have i waisted? A whole lot.

I Have a Crat lvl 15 that hunts there, in about the same amount of play time ive gotten an Enforcer to lvl 40 by doing team missions, and solo missions.

There is so much more risk involved in out door hunting

1. Ive been Mugged by about 13 Young Brontos, thats not good at all! Whats the max amount of guys that aggro in missions? 5 tops

2. Less Exp for the same strength monster.

3. Less Cash and Items

4. Nanos such as mongo slam become useless.

5. The Zone Borders are far away from where the mobs are, unlike missions, when in trouble running doesnt do much good (i agree this is the way it should be).

Ways to fix outside hunting?

Simple More Exp! This would solve many problems, first more people would be hunting outdoors, so there woulndt be 10,000 mobs wandering around, so you wouldnt be aggroed by 75 monsters. This would also make it worth while.

Want Exp and no loot Hunt Out Side!

Want Exp and Loot, do a mission, but there would be less exp.

Also Make outside drops only.

Bronto Hide, a tradeskill item to make some nice armour
    Blood Reet Blood, a trade skill item to make some kick ass exsplosives.

I could go on with different things but i am sure you people are better at making items!

Missions are tedious! and boring! and tedious tedious tedious!

For the love of your players make out door hunting more worth while, you dont understand how much exp ive lost attempting to hunt outside, somewhere around 10 lvls, on a lvl 15 charecter!

And no i am not newbie i have been playing since september of 2001, and i have seen this game make many changes!

But out door hunting is still bad, really bad, ide rather see over camped areas like in eq than see 10,000 monsters you can touch, because it will just mean instant death!

Fix This ------------------------ Fix This ------------------------ And do it now, not sometime in the summer, or not this patch but maybe the one after!

Do this Now, for the love of all that is good and wholy, just do it.

No Dont Just Do It!

DO IT WELL!

In Addition

Adventures should get great bonuses, to hunting outside, i dont know how this would be done, but i am sure it can be.

The Adventure is a good class, but this would make it the way it should be, there should be dmg bonus, given to an attack on an out door monster, also Run Speed should be automaticaly buffed for an adventure outside. that would be a great class bonus.

Crats Get there Breif Case

Advents Get out door buffs

Agents can switch sides

Enforcers should have a higher Regeneration of hp

Fixer Should start with a maxed be skill! and get other things

NT should be given a nano shield, where hits take a percent of dmg from there nano pool.

ECT ECT ECT!

They really can't give more XP for outside. hunting. If you take a look at the last, oh, ten or so major patches, the whole point to them has been to slow down leveling. People are simply leveling waaaay to fast in this game. Personally, I don't believe this was ever intended, to have as many high level players as we do right now. Yes, I think it was intended that there would be a few there to provide buffs and such, but not this many. Otherwise there would have been high level content from the beginning.

As far as Advents getting a bonus to hunting outside? How about this one: You can actually use all your polymorphs. That's a nice bonus if you ask me. Plus, those runspeed buffs will mean something when you have to travel all the way to a zone border. I like the way you are thinking though, ways to boost the classes, not nerf them.

As long as it isn't an XP bonus, I don't see why they shouldn't do something like this.
    Nakomis
    101 Opi MA RK1
    In Search of a Friendly Helpful Guild

Wistler
    53 Sol Engie RK1
    President of NFC

Catch ya planetside...

Originally posted by Nakomis
    Personally, I don't believe this was ever intended, to have as many high level players as we do right now. Yes, I think it was intended that there would be a few there to provide buffs and such, but not this many. Otherwise there would have been high level content from the beginning.
    The reason there is no high level content is that Funcom got side tracked handling bugs and exploits.

There has to be an experience advantage to hunting outside because hunting outside requires more effort and is more dangerous. If you can get the exact same reward hunting in missions, no one will hunt outside, which is exactly what is happening.

At least more experience has to be given out in PvP zones if for nothing else, than to offset the greater experience lost that will occur.

Originally posted by Cosmik

lol, seems like Cranium is on some serious coffee.

But what Cranium mentioned - dyna camps - is what I was referring to in my original post and is what I'm here to tell you more about.

What is a dyna camp? Well, basically, these are camps that will spawn around a playfield, giving players a place to hunt, yet spawning randomly enough to not give players a place to camp - because, as we all know, camping is baaaaaaad.

These camps will house a variety of MOBs and be suited for a variety of levels (yup, more places for high level hunting). And perhaps of even more exiting news for those people that are a little tired of missions - all loot that is available from team boss MOBs will also be available at dyna camps. Outdoor hunting is on the up and up.

That sounds like an excellent place to start, Cosmik. But one thing that has always turned myself, and all I have teamed with, off from hunting is spawn rates. Will this "dyna-camp" feature address that issue?

Main problem: if the spawn rates are slow for these new dyna-camps like they are for many outdoor spawns, then I'm not interested in them in the least, and I doubt my team members would be either. Takes the Shades outside Tir, for example. I haven't hunted them a lot, but enough to fall victim to the horrid spawn rates. Usually, it seems that about only 5 killable mobs spawn at any given spawn in that area. (At the level you can kill fugitives there, you'd best still stay far, far away from outlaws. ) So basically, if I hunt there, it's "kill 5 mobs, wait 20 minutes." That equates to a big waste of time.

Now, let's compare doing missions: I could get 3 misisons that are located in the same general area as a hunting ground. At the level that I'd be hunting at Shades, for example, the missions usually contain 40 or so mobs, sometimes more, sometimes less. So, travel time to the mission/hunting grounds is usually similar. But, when I reach the mission, I have a "spawn" of 40 mobs waiting for me, all lined up nice and neat. So, I go kill the 40 mobs (solo or team) and then exit mission. Do I have to wait 20 minutes to half an hour for the next mission to spawn? No. I run to the next mission (usually takes 5 minutes or less) and there, waiting for me, is another "spawn" of 40 mobs. No down-time. No waiting for spawn that may or may not happen depending on the weather inside the server.

Main problem proposed solution: Have the mobs in these "dyna-camps drop team mission loot very frequently. (In fact, outdoor loot was what started this whole thread. ) This would be my dream set-up, and should be yours too. Why?

a. You're concerned about players levelling too quickly. If players hunt these camps, they'd probably level a lot slower than if they did missions. Bonus for FC.

b. If outdoor mobs actually dropped good loot (Not talking about monster parts here, I'm saying all types of armor, implant clusters, NCU units, good weapons, etc. - stuff that would be comparable to team mission loot) then that would be an alternative for players who hate "shopping sprees." Bonus for players.

Here's how this works overall: Players say, "Wow, I need to get better armor, better implants, and a better weapon, I'm really weak atm." They look at shopping. Shopping is reliable and necessary, true, but boring. Then they think of hunting outdoors. "Hey, I think I'll go hunt, hunting is really fun, and I can get some good loot maybe and also gain xp while I hunt." So, they grab a team and go hunt. We all know that hunting is slower XP than doing missions... I'm not sure, but I'd say that in 80% of the cases when hunting below level 50, I level about half as fast when hunting vs. doing missions. Here's what play dynamic occurs as a result, and hopefully everyone would enjoy this variety in the game:

1. Start out doing misions. Level at a decent pace. Outlevel your gear.
    2. Go outside and hunt to upgrade your gear, but level slower than in missions.
    3. Once you get good gear, go back to indoor missions to level more quickly, or get specific loot items.
    4. Outlevel your gear again. Go outside to hunt, this time in a different area because you're a higher level now.
    5. Maybe you don't find exactly what you need in weaponry, so you shop for a weapon. However, shopping goes quickly, because you're only looking for a weapon upgrade, instead of an armor and item upgrade as well, since you found what you needed in those areas while hunting outdoors.
    6. Return to indoor missions.
    7. Maybe hit a static dungeon.

Wouldn't that just be grand? You could intersperse outdoor hunting with shopping to get your gear. Players would feel like there was a lot less "down-time." FC would still get their slower levelling, but at least us players would get something out of it too (loot). Also, think of it this way: Outdoor areas are 50% of the game, indoor areas are 50% of the game. Currently, people are only enjoying 50% of the game (indoor missions and cities). What about the other 50%? This would encourage people to get out there and "see the sites," and enjoy the other 50% of the game that FC has created.

When I returned to AO, I thought it would be fun to get high level because maybe, just maybe then there would be some useful hunting grounds. I was very dismayed to learn that at 120+ it's all missions... When I first started AO at launch, hunting was fun. It could be frustrating, but it was fun.

Please FC, bring back the fun of outdoor hunting.
    Last edited by Bronto_Cowboy; May 9th, 2002 at 21:14:29.

Hey Cos, how about giving the Adventurers a tracking ability for these dynacamps?

I can care less about unique loot. Great if it dropped, but no big deal if it didn't. How about a borg factory for lvl 150s and up? I really don't want to follow around a spawn.

Camping is only bad because Funcom takes one unique item, places it on a mob, and only let the mob spawn every 24 hours.

Let us have our XP camps back. Give us some borg factories with nothing but borg presidents with 500k HPs and hit you for 800 dmg (1600 crit) through 5K AC of armor, but give 500k XP. Let them drop the new crit scopes that are suppose to go up to Q400.

I really miss the borg factory in Mort. Was that really considered camping? Camping is when you sit around waiting for a mob to respawn. At mort, a bad pull would get about 5 teams wiped out. That was fun!

You'll probably never again get another Experience Factory like you are talking about. People just sat around while one guy went and got monster after monster after monster and people piled on the XP's with no risk.

People could care less if they leveled, if what they were doing in between levels were fun. What we are requesting is that things we do outside of missions are both FUN and REWARDING. Dynacamps should be fun if each is a mini-story. Essentially, what we are talking about in one form of a DynaCamp's implementation is a random Boss Room spawn. If done properly, it would present a proper balance of Risk, Excitement, XP, and Loot. All this done without being in a damn mission after 120 square little rooms.

People are complaining vehemently that all the new stuff is being jammed into the pockets of the Boss Mob in Team Missions. They have no option to get it ever except to buy it with credits. DynaCamps address this issue.

It's not enough. But, it's a start.

Just don't expect to sit around a tree with your five friends and slaughter the same monster over and over and over and over again while your yellow bar steadily moves to the right. I could care less if this is what you enjoy. However, FunCom (correctly) knows that this is a faster path to the dead end for their relationship with you.

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    You'll probably never again get another Experience Factory like you are talking about. People just sat around while one guy went and got monster after monster after monster and people piled on the XP's with no risk.
    Quite the contrary. The borg factory was much more dangerous than what people resulted to when it was nerfed - BS missions with safe rooms everywhere, an exit to zone, and very little add. Borg factories were actually greater risk per XP, but it was fun.

People like the game for different reasons. Some people just want to get to lvl 200, others want to amount credits and rare items. It's all non-sense, but none the less, it's achievement. People are going to level whether Funcom likes it or not. Why stop them? The only level 200 characters who have cancelled are the ones that exploited their way there. Many of the newer lvl 200s still play the game; they just want more content. If someone want's to quit the game, they're going to quit reguardless of whether they reach 200 or not.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast