Thread: Dr.Krank and Zibell

Dr.Krank and Zibell

OK...now i remember this character from ages ago when I had just hit 100 and was bumming around in CAV...we killed him before aksing him any questions.

Anyway was bored today and flew out there and thought lets see what he may have.

Didnt attempt to kill him chatted to him and bam mentions this character called Zibell.

Now he mentioned he was in the valley and a wanderer, hunter salesman. Woot I thought maybe he sells something or sends you on a quest.

So crusied around CAV...hoping he was in CAV.(It was nice to see mobs conning less than yellow....last time everything was red).

Woot I found Zibell.

So I chatted to him got nuthing useful from him except a geography lesson around CAV. So I thought about it for a bit maybe have a crack at him...he is orange(First Orange I had seen in all CAV that day). Buffed up thought I will start with calm...then one nuke see how he hits when I break calm. If it aint too bad I will just nuke calm nuke calm and see what happens.

So Bam one Ings enveloping Flame.

BAM...Reflect damage - 1000 Points
    Bam...Hits me for -1158 melee damage(and that wasnt a crit).

Sat back down on the grass....and WENT OUCH!!!!! THAT WASNT BRIGHT!

So now any one care to contribute on good ole NASTY Zibell?

Phinger 178 NT
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

Anyone...come on....there must be a high level Eng or MP had a crack at the mob to see what he may drop....or was i\his insane shield to stop players beating on Zibell for exp?

Phinger 179 NT
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

basicly yes though i saw agroup take the merchant in vw the other day it took a massive doctor to keep them alive. funcom don't want their precious merchants becoming a source of xp then they should make the small area around them 100% zones. 1000 point damage sheild should be enough to keep all but hard core people away.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Better that they give 0xp have a 2s respawn and doesn't drop anything... oh and 2hp (like Eddie)

Those NPC with 1000p refects are prob upcoming story (quest) NPCs, that is the only reason to make them "unkillable"

Exclamation

At this moment all NPCs which arent meant to be for ehhhhh...looting have that nasty 1k dmg shield, reflection shield and fist/pistol/other weapon dmg.

This applies only on those NPCs which were repetebly killed before.

I wonder if DOT's would dmg without reflecting, assuming they don't have a huge heal delta like arks