The /played command does not display the auctual GMT times but the GMT times based on your computer's clock. To test this I set my clock an hour faster and sure enough, my /played GMT time instantly became an hour faster. So that is NOT an accurate way to get the official time.

To make it worse, the time conversion on the new player events calander isn't entirely correct either. My timezone is Pacific standard time(PST) and is GMT -8. But with daylight savings I am only a GMT -7 yet the calander continues to use the -8 to convert the GMT time to PST.

We really gotta fix this time dialema. The 7th BureauCon probablly would have had more people if I didn't get 1/4 of them 2 hours early, 1/4 1 hour early, 1/4 on time, and the remaining 1/4 an hour late..... I'm tired of missing the OTSEC meetings because I keep arriveing an hour or even two hours late.

Can the /played command give the correct "official" GMT time that we can go by then convert it to your timezone instead of relying on our own computer's clocks?