Lastsecond2 looked out at Borealis from one of the rooftops of the small town near the mining facility. He didn't know if he'd return to the town he had once called his Safe Haven, or the people who inhabited it. His mind, spinning, twisting his insides around his spine, kept asking if he was doing the right thing. He sighed and looked at the manex lying next to him for a long time.

"Well...I have one friend left..."

"Two friends..." he heard over the comm. Lastsecond2 thought he heard Tiedus's voice, but...after repeated attempts, could not hail his long lost friend. He sighed and continued to look out on Borealis. The sun was starting to set now. He had bought all his provisions for the long dusty road ahead. It was time now. Time to start another journey. To a place he dreaded with all his being. It was time to face Sabulum once again.

The thunder began behind him, shaking the ground and rousing him from his stupor. "I know I can find you...I'll search every corner of Rubi-Ka and even into that infernal place known as Shadowlands." He picked up his manex and walked down the road, out into Holes in the Wall.